Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 minute ago, The Witch said:

spacer.png

:deadbanana:

 

I do gotta say I love that foundation tho. :siptea:

37 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

:deadbanana:

 

I do gotta say I love that foundation tho. :siptea:

Her Red lipstick lowkey going viral too. Hag Labs finally took off

 

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Artur said:

 

The fact that this is literally top 5 in her discography and she will never acknowledge it again :chick3:

 

The production is so effortlessly clean :jonny: 

2 minutes ago, Hurem said:

The production is so effortlessly clean :jonny: 

I hate how they kinda ruined it in the Spotify version

 

spacer.png

2 hours ago, Artur said:

 

The fact that this is literally top 5 in her discography and she will never acknowledge it again :chick3:

 

Whenever I see this, I think of what Voldemort would look like with a nose.

I hate her bleached eyebrows. Every time.

The song tho, it was such a nice crumb. 😩 

3 hours ago, Artur said:

 

The fact that this is literally top 5 in her discography and she will never acknowledge it again :chick3:

 

They are all barbies, they are just Kens.

 

All the girls giving their everything and the boys serving nothing. You can't have Gaga, Nick Knight, Tom Ford, Chic and do absolutely nothing. 

If Folie á Deux makes less than 600 million who do we blame? 

5 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

If Folie á Deux makes less than 600 million who do we blame? 

RATchy Squirrel 

1 hour ago, GraceRandolph said:

If Folie á Deux makes less than 600 million who do we blame? 

Angela Cheng and David Zaslav

 

spacer.png

OGHs are having prolonged mental breakdowns and conservatives are fuming over c0ck conspiracies. A SMASH is imminent. :gaygacat5:

1 hour ago, GraceRandolph said:

If Folie á Deux makes less than 600 million who do we blame? 

The far left woke mob

 

Spoiler

Jk before some of you think I’m serious

 

That’s Entertainment is coming to be Gaga’s 5th Diamond certified classic I fear. 

57 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

If Folie á Deux makes less than 600 million who do we blame? 

Sarah PUTAnno

 

QLQs54E.thumb.png.732919721df1f855d3f20f

Pfff I just know the gay clubs are gonna play a dance mix of That’s Entertainment :lmao:

 

once they started playing TIHTY dance remix and showed the video while I was mid make out with a guy… yea instantly killed the vibe :rip:

so many celebs tried to drag Gaga drung ARTPOP era - Die Antwoord, the Osbourne family, Perez Hilton, Maroon 5.

and look where they are now and where she is career-wise. 

karma is a ***** indeed :bird:

Is the good sis R Ramirez even a Liddo? The way his receipts are flying in that Brit vs Gaga thread sksksks

 

OT: HAGPOPxDARKPAWP for LG7

 

9c983a85-ec10-4f14-be79-e1f7887b98ba.png

How 'bout we trade them speakers for these
New Jimmy Choo sneakers
What do you say? What do you say?

 

spacer.png

Speaking of IWYL; do we think Mr. Cooper slept with Lucky Blue Smith?

 

spacer.png

For all you Bradga lovers...

 

spacer.png

 

spacer.png

Edited by Black Berry

double post oops

Edited by Black Berry

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.