Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

13 minutes ago, Modern Ecstasy said:

Not bad since weโ€™re rolling. Is she getting any attention on rhythmic? I remember someone saying that there was a rhythmic station playing it.

Not yet but two small stations have given it 26 spins this week so far.ย 

ย 
Station Market Format TW lw Move ovn am mid pm eve Aud
WZEB-FM Salisbury, MD Rhythmic 18 7 11 6 1 3 5 3 0.006
KEZE-FM Spokane Rhythmic 8 ย  8 2 3 2 ย  1 0.006

Edited by Marry Illusion Glory

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Just now, sunbathinganimal said:

reactions on Twitter: "santa's little helper the simpsons dog  https://t.co/90rAiNkkxH" / Twitter

i WILL accept that for Grigio Girls cos I think I just love itย 

i will NOT accept that for a-yo which could have been a hit for her

Just now, DanDuke said:

i WILL accept that for Grigio Girls cos I think I just love itย 

i will NOT accept that for a-yo which could have been a hit for her

while we're at it Hey God is the best song on the album after Perfect Illusion

1 minute ago, DanDuke said:

:shakeno: Million Reasons

Not too much on the 4x platinum eligible in the US solo smash hit pleaseย :bird:

Spoiler

except for that trash music videoย :biblio:

ย 

13 minutes ago, DanDuke said:

i WILL accept that for Grigio Girls cos I think I just love itย 

i will NOT accept that for a-yo which could have been a hit for her

A-Yo would have floppedย :rip:ย Thank god they chose Million Reasonsย :clap3:

The thought of the GPee listening to A-Yoย :rip:ย The intro is lowkey the original Hold my Hand style instant skip

Just now, yellowflame said:

The thought of the GPee listening to A-Yoย :rip:ย The intro is lowkey the original Hold my Hand style instant skip

Wait youโ€™re onto somethingย 

ย 

spacer.png

A-NO wouldโ€™ve been a better lead just for the fact that I think it wouldโ€™ve debuted top 10 & is less jarring than PI. I used to DESPISE that song, but I can listen to it causally once or twice a year now

11 minutes ago, Modern Ecstasy said:

Not too much on the 4x platinum eligible in the US solo smash hit pleaseย :bird:

ย  Hide contents

except for that trash music videoย :biblio:

ย 

She really added a timeless classic to her discography, still 340k+ on Spotify. she carved out a niche I think with Shallow/MR/ARUTW like these country dripped vocalโ€™d ballads. She kinda peaked her ballad game ( Speechless is very good too)

3 minutes ago, Ricardo1993 said:

A-Yo would have floppedย :rip:ย Thank god they chose Million Reasonsย :clap3:

I'm super happy they chose Million Reasons, it did really well. I just personally hate it as it sounds like literally anyone could have done that song

ย 

Just now, yellowflame said:

The thought of the GPee listening to A-Yoย :rip:ย The intro is lowkey the original Hold my Hand style instant skip

At the time, when she did the performance on Saturday Night Live it had a SUPER positive reaction on Twitter but the GP thought it was Dancing On The Ceilingย :psyduck:

Just now, yellowflame said:

The thought of the GPee listening to A-Yoย :rip:ย The intro is lowkey the original Hold my Hand style instant skip

Imagine if A-YO was performed at the Super Bowl instead of Million Reasons :deadbanana4:ย it wouldโ€™ve looked so out of place among her classics. Million Reasons was a nice breather in between the high energy of the other songs.

ย 

I donโ€™t even dislike A-YO but it would never have done well as a single

7 minutes ago, Mr. Stratus said:

She really added a timeless classic to her discography, still 340k+ on Spotify. she carved out a niche I think with Shallow/MR/ARUTW like these country dripped vocalโ€™d ballads. She kinda peaked her ballad game ( Speechless is very good too)

Speechless is her best song.ย 

The fact that the guy who produced immaculate tracks like Godly Mary over a decade ago is now serving THIS:

ย 

ย 

:ahh:

When the first descriptions started coming out and A-YO was called "a country Shake It Off" and "similar to Uptown Funk" plsssss :dies:

ย 

I don't hate the song as much as I did back then, but I've always been one of the Million Classics warriors and I'm glad we wonย :gaycat2:ย The thought of A-YO being the lead single feels weird though. Maybe it could have done better than PI but the latter is one of her best sooooo

5 minutes ago, Mr. Stratus said:

She really added a timeless classic to her discography, still 340k+ on Spotify. she carved out a niche I think with Shallow/MR/ARUTW like these country dripped vocalโ€™d ballads. She kinda peaked her ballad game ( Speechless is very good too)

She honestly needs to make sure she keeps serving these timeless classic vocalโ€™d ballads every couple years that the GP gobbles up.ย :gaycat2:

Spoiler

As long as they donโ€™t have a tragic intro ร  la HMH that sounds like RobotGa falling down the stairs frantically looking for her LifeAlert buttonย :deadbanana:

ย 

4 minutes ago, DoctorIce said:

The fact that the guy who produced immaculate tracks like Godly Mary over a decade ago is now serving THIS:

ย 

ย 

:ahh:

Oh this is tragicย :snowman:

4 minutes ago, DoctorIce said:

The fact that the guy who produced immaculate tracks like Godly Mary over a decade ago is now serving THIS:

ย 

ย 

:ahh:

He's gotta put food on the table somehow and BM's royalties are not enough.

ย 

spacer.png

Diamond Cert as Toucannes lead single = 10 weeks at #1

2 minutes ago, Komet blu said:

A-YO was too experimental for the GP I fear

ย 

f8EdiIW.gif

ย 

ย 

The only experimental thing about it is the fact that Spotify likely considered experimenting with giving it negative streamsย :)

saturday night live snl GIF by Lady Gaga

13 minutes ago, Modern Ecstasy said:

She honestly needs to make sure she keeps serving these timeless classic vocalโ€™d ballads every couple years that the GP gobbles up.ย :gaycat2:

ย  Reveal hidden contents

As long as they donโ€™t have a tragic intro ร  la HMH that sounds like RobotGa falling down the stairs frantically looking for her LifeAlert buttonย :deadbanana:

ย 

I agree, she shouldnโ€™t not do albums and not put 2-3 ballads on nowย sheโ€™s really shown she is the queen of them. (it worked for Chromatica that was a pivot back and wouldโ€™ve ruined the flow)

ย 

Luv HMH, but when you think the critical and commercial heights sheโ€™s reached itโ€™s not what sheโ€™s capable of. Itโ€™s very overly Oscar bait, itโ€™s the same with Rihanna with stay to LMU.
ย 

Gaga is so up n down but I think thatโ€™s cause itโ€™s all her not a team, and how she feels at the time :alexz3:

Edited by Mr. Stratus

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.