Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

18 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

She needs to remove TI from Jewels N Drugs and add Cupcakke.

 

spacer.png

Cupcakke should have been on Dawn of Chromatica! But Bloodpop was a coward  :foxaylove2:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 hour ago, Aren said:

Some of y’all are in denial and don’t wanna accept it. But yeah, Gaga is taking a 6-year break. It’s pretty clear by now.

This. There's just no way she'd be able to fit an album into what she's doing over the next few years. Gaga isn't someone who writes and then quickly drops an album. She dedicates a lot of time to it, and often collaborates with a lot of different writers and producers before settling on a sound. I'd say the early stages of writing the next album will probably start later this year/early next year, then continue in 2025 after Joker's release. The earliest would probably be late 2025.

Laverne Cox just said on the E red carpet that Gaga is there and will be walking the carpet

8 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

Laverne Cox just said on the E red carpet that Gaga is there and will be walking the carpet

Mhmm. Someone is lying, Mary. 

9 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

Laverne Cox just said on the E red carpet that Gaga is there and will be walking the carpet

Ignore her, she drinks.

idk, it’s giving “I was a fan…in middle school” vibes. 

I think an ARTPOP ACT II per se wont happen, but I'm like 50-60% confident we will get a Deluxe versión + q couple vinyl pressings.

 

I can see It including BK, Temple, TEA, IWBWY and maybe a piano only version of Dope or something 

 

 

Jenna gets it. Godga would slay the role of Nevermore principle.

Just now, Miracle said:

I think an ARTPOP ACT II per se wont happen, but I'm like 50-60% confident we will get a Deluxe versión + q couple vinyl pressings.

 

I can see It including BK, Temple, TEA, IWBWY and maybe a piano only version of Dope or something 

 

 

:rip: good luck with that.

don't drag gaga when this doesn't happen (it won't).

26 minutes ago, PoisonCandy said:

This. There's just no way she'd be able to fit an album into what she's doing over the next few years. Gaga isn't someone who writes and then quickly drops an album. She dedicates a lot of time to it, and often collaborates with a lot of different writers and producers before settling on a sound. I'd say the early stages of writing the next album will probably start later this year/early next year, then continue in 2025 after Joker's release. The earliest would probably be late 2025.

Joanne (except for Angel Down) took her less than a year TO MAKE. She probably had the whole album written in September, so like 9 months from dtarting to work on It (cause LG5 was scrapped) to everything but the mastering being finished. 

 

BTW was also written in roughly a year. ARTPOP a year and a half. TFM a year or less. 

 

I'm sorry but I think people Who think she wont release an album until 2026 are as delusional as those Who think shes releasing later this year lol

36 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:

Cupcakke should have been on Dawn of Chromatica! But Bloodpop was a coward  :foxaylove2:

What song would you have wanted Cupcakke on? I think she would’ve slayed Sour Candy or Plastic Doll. 

what if we get the planned 2020 Coachella performance now BLACKPINK are headlining :WAP:

 

(let me dream)

2 minutes ago, Miracle said:

Joanne (except for Angel Down) took her less than a year TO MAKE. She probably had the whole album written in September, so like 9 months from dtarting to work on It (cause LG5 was scrapped) to everything but the mastering being finished. 

 

BTW was also written in roughly a year. ARTPOP a year and a half. TFM a year or less. 

 

I'm sorry but I think people Who think she wont release an album until 2026 are as delusional as those Who think shes releasing later this year lol

So... tell us, what is different from right now that wasn't present in 2016.?Think about it for a few seconds and it'll click and you'll understand why some of us believe music isn't coming any time soon.

 

and no shade, but you can't call people delusional when you think some version of artpop with new songs is going to be released. it took her nearly ten years to even acknowledge artpop again.

5 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

What song would you have wanted Cupcakke on? I think she would’ve slayed Sour Candy or Plastic Doll. 

she should’ve just released this :jonny6:

 

 

2 hours ago, Aren said:

Gaga is not coming back until 2026. Eventually every pop girl takes a 6 year break from music.

I agree. I feel like Gaga wants to wait until she hits 40 to come back stronger than ever with an album. She has more than enough time from now until 2026 to create another masterpiece, possibly her magnum opus. 

1 minute ago, BadMonster said:

Bloodpop's on the carpet apparently

 

 

4 minutes ago, Ricardo1993 said:

I agree. I feel like Gaga wants to wait until she hits 40 to come back stronger than ever with an album. She has more than enough time from now until 2026 to create another masterpiece, possibly her magnum opus. 

Why would she want to wait until she’s 40 to put out another album? 

Ok but if Gar doesn't show up that means she's already filming J:FAD :WAP:

3 minutes ago, BadMonster said:

an absolute kii if it were to win anything, leaving ARTPOP hot and bothered, tho that could win too next year or the year after if it were reissued with a few new songs or something, lmaoooo

A dream :jonny2:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.