Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

12 minutes ago, kendoll2001 said:

The last thing Gaga needs is for “she just won an Oscar for Top Gun” to be a narrative when the Joker Best Actress campaign launches next year anyways.

 

Another Oscar nomination this year would be a great win in itself :gaygacat4:

It be like three years later 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 minute ago, Konril said:

No meltdowns on HMH loss. Lmao, ATRL Liddos really aren't fans of Hold My Hand. :bibliahh:

Taylor, Rihanna and Gaga:

 

MAUr3.jpg

Just now, FameFatale said:

She’s already got 2 globes and an Oscar. We just don’t care anymore :ahh: 

MTE. It is only painful when she doesn't have an award and she loses. This bish already collected them all like pokemon badges, anything she gets moving forward is an extra

 

Mixtape Cd GIF - Mixtape CD Fainted - Discover & Share GIFs

Just now, Aden said:

Her last Oscar snub was unprecedented, though. It was a literal first for award circuits.

 

She's kind basically positioned for the same narrative Cher had: Nominated, snubbed, and then awarded.

 

Of course, nothing is ever a given but she'll be attached to a major project whose predecessor won at the Oscars and will be following a historical snub. She'll be in the conversation at the very least.

:clap3:

When Gaga, Taylor, and Rihanna show up to the Oscars and end up LOSING to Naatu Naatu

 

channels4_profile.thumb.jpg.1adcaa19a133channels4_profile.thumb.jpg.1adcaa19a133channels4_profile.thumb.jpg.1adcaa19a133

Girls of magnitude like Rihanna, Taylor, Beyoncé, etc. failing to get these awards really underscore just how impressive Gaga's feats in the award circuit are: Globes, Critics Choice, BAFTA, Oscars, etc.

 

To think the SAG's, Emmy's, and Tony's are the only award shows left that could stress me anymore. :toofunny2:

Just now, State of Grace. said:

When Gaga, Taylor, and Rihanna show up to the Oscars and end up LOSING to Naatu Naatu

 

channels4_profile.thumb.jpg.1adcaa19a133channels4_profile.thumb.jpg.1adcaa19a133channels4_profile.thumb.jpg.1adcaa19a133

That would be the best scenario tbh, well if they're nominated.

channels4_profile.thumb.jpg.1adcaa19a133

3 minutes ago, Aden said:

Girls of magnitude like Rihanna, Taylor, Beyoncé, etc. failing to get these awards really underscore just how impressive Gaga's feats in the award circuit are: Globes, Critics Choice, BAFTA, Oscars, etc.

 

To think the SAG's, Emmy's, and Tony's are the only award shows left that could stress me anymore. :toofunny2:

It’s because Shallow was an amazing song with an iconic scene. It’s not about star power like Swifties seem to think. 

Considering how massive shallow was, I swear I only heard it on KIIS maybe a total of 5 times in its whole life. I already heard Bloody Mary more on KIIS :dies: 

12 minutes ago, Konril said:

No meltdowns on HMH loss. Lmao, ATRL Liddos really aren't fans of Hold My Hand. :bibliahh:

If she doesn’t show up and care, neither do I.  :rip: She made the right call not attending. It would have been a kii if she won, but no one was holding their breaths. 
 

I also think it would be fun for a Bollywood song to take the Oscar.

3 minutes ago, LostInStereo100 said:

Considering how massive shallow was, I swear I only heard it on KIIS maybe a total of 5 times in its whole life. I already heard Bloody Mary more on KIIS :dies: 

I heard it more, but I live in the Midwest. Yoü and I also got a lot of play here on local stations. 

19 minutes ago, Aden said:

Her last Oscar snub was unprecedented, though. It was a literal first for award circuits.

Amy Adams circa 2016 says hi. in fact her name was actually announced nomination morning only for them to retract it minutes later

1 minute ago, JohnWayneHolland said:

I'm starting to think Gar won't even attend the Oscars

 

channels4_profile.thumb.jpg.1adcaa19a133

 

when she goes, but she's in character as Harley and kills like 6 people

 

channels4_profile.thumb.jpg.1adcaa19a133

5 minutes ago, JohnWayneHolland said:

I'm starting to think Gar won't even attend the Oscars

 

channels4_profile.thumb.jpg.1adcaa19a133

 

I don’t think she will. The chances of HMH winning are decreasing and she’s probably still filming. 

Not the "she doesn't need another Oscar win this soon" again :bibliahh:

8 minutes ago, JohnWayneHolland said:

I'm starting to think Gar won't even attend the Oscars

 

channels4_profile.thumb.jpg.1adcaa19a133

 

If she gets the nom, of course she will. She knows how to network better than everyone else. :bird:

 

And the studio/publicist will probably force her to attend. 

Edited by Blade Runner

1 minute ago, Enzo said:

Not the "she doesn't need another Oscar win this soon" again :bibliahh:

She doesn’t though?

 

spacer.png

2 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

I don’t think she will. The chances of HMH winning are decreasing and she’s probably still filming. 

HMH still has a shot based off of Top Gun’s name. lets be honest all of the original song nominee’s are really no1curr songs. plus RRR has been campaigning and pushing the film heavily these past weeks including multiple HFPA Academy screenings despite its lack of appearance on recent industry shortlists

29 minutes ago, Aden said:

Her last Oscar snub was unprecedented, though. It was a literal first for award circuits.

 

She's basically positioned for the same narrative Cher had: Nominated, snubbed, and then awarded.

 

Of course, nothing is ever a given but she'll be attached to a major project whose predecessor won at the Oscars and will be following a historical snub. She'll be in the conversation at the very least.

 

22 minutes ago, Aden said:

Girls of magnitude like Rihanna, Taylor, Beyoncé, etc. failing to get these awards really underscore just how impressive Gaga's feats in the award circuit are: Globes, Critics Choice, BAFTA, Oscars, etc.

:clap3::gaygacat4:

8 minutes ago, JohnWayneHolland said:

I'm starting to think Gar won't even attend the Oscars

 

channels4_profile.thumb.jpg.1adcaa19a133

 

I think it’s a good setup for Bloodpop to attend the rest of the award shows, while Gaga films Joker 2, and if Hold My Hand does get the Oscar nom, she’ll make her one award show appearance this season to perform at the Oscars

I can definitely see her taking a few days off from filming to rehearse and attend the Oscars. It would be good promo AND another networking opportunity before JFAD era starts actually. I'm hoping the Danger Zone / Hold My Hand performance happens tbh.

 

channels4_profile.thumb.jpg.1adcaa19a133

2 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

She doesn’t though?

 

spacer.png

Every Oscar is welcomed tho

 

channels4_profile.thumb.jpg.1adcaa19a133

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.