Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

2 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

Alice alone is better than anything on Jopanned let's not

UnpleasantTidyCopperbutterfly-max-1mb.gi

An Eurovision song with cliche lyrics about a theme that has been done WAY too many times before can't be better than anything on Quranne

 

UnpleasantTidyCopperbutterfly-max-1mb.gi

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Thank god she’s not at the GG. I almost had to shut it off after 5 minutes.

3 minutes ago, JohnWayneHolland said:

An Eurovision song with cliche lyrics about a theme that has been done WAY too many times before can't be better than anything on Quranne

 

UnpleasantTidyCopperbutterfly-max-1mb.gi

Sine From Above is the only Eurovision’d song on Chroma.

39 minutes ago, Jake Frank said:

 

I’m trying really hard to not be mean 

 

spacer.png

3 minutes ago, luckythisway said:

I’m trying really hard to not be mean 

 

spacer.png

I mean we spend all day insulting his life's work

spacer.png

1 minute ago, sunbathinganimal said:

I mean we spend all day insulting his life's work

spacer.png

But now I want to insult the shell (body) of which he lives in every day 

 

spacer.png

Angela Bassett just won Supporting Actress at Globes, that's one award for Black Panther. Lift Me Up's chances are pretty high.

UnpleasantTidyCopperbutterfly-max-1mb.gi

2 minutes ago, Mix said:

Quranne > Traumatica 

No album with A-NAL can be better than Traumatica. 

2 minutes ago, luckythisway said:

But now I want to insult the shell (body) of which he lives in every day 

 

spacer.png

Don't be disgusting. 

2 minutes ago, Blade Runner said:

Don't be disgusting. 

“I can be tonight” - Gypsy, 2013

 

spacer.png

BOMBatica may have higher highs, but the lowest of lows, and should’ve been much better for the point in her career in which it was released. This makes Quaranne the better album. Also a more talented crew working on it. 
 

spacer.png

7 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

No album with A-NAL can be better than Traumatica. 

Get her for me :giraffe:

Just now, WildAmerican said:

JENNA ORTEGA PRESENTING ORIGINAL SONG 

What???? can we expect Gaga win?

6 minutes ago, BadMonster said:

So will song be presented near the end or rather soon?

Since Rihanna is there and will probably win, and also pop girls usually bring the ratings, I can see it being presented almost at the end. 

 

EDIT: wow kinda surprised 

Edited by PlERRE

1 minute ago, WildAmerican said:

JENNA ORTEGA PRESENTING ORIGINAL SONG 

Oh.... Does this mean 👀👀👀

Naatu Naatu. :clap3: The Oscar performance will be legendary. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.