Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Just now, Nando_05 said:

Mayhem is the album with more chances to win AOTY of her career so far 

It's true

 

I believe in gaga

 

:mayhem:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

9 minutes ago, Nando_05 said:

The fact TDD isn't good enough for Mayhem because the album is so ******* good but still is a good song and better than most recent releases this year. Gaga Your're genious. 
 

I swear if Mayhem doesn't win AOTY….. :biblionana:

That song ruined the magic between Zombieboy to LoveDrug. 😤

The other day I caught myself thinking about how crazy it is that we haven't had a music video since February. Then it clicked.

 

spacer.png

Vanish Into You is kinda the best song ever, isn't it? :WAP:

not to be too high on (gaga's) supply, but honestly what other (pop/mainstream) alberm could compete for AOTY

 

cLtDeZD.thumb.gif.e5419b8a55a232a28a3e8a

 

tbh I'm not really checking the charts these days but is there anything else noteworthy?

 

TLOAS? rip

 

Was miss carpenter's latest any good?

21 minutes ago, Tiara said:

The other day I caught myself thinking about how crazy it is that we haven't had a music video since February. Then it clicked.

 

spacer.png

TBH I don't count dead dance as a music video it counts as Wednesday promo :ahh: 

The rule changed just in time after the A Pay Song gone from the chart so nasty

the early prediction shows DWAS is gonna back to top 15

 

 

20 minutes ago, Rascal said:

not to be too high on (gaga's) supply, but honestly what other (pop/mainstream) alberm could compete for AOTY

 

cLtDeZD.thumb.gif.e5419b8a55a232a28a3e8a

 

tbh I'm not really checking the charts these days but is there anything else noteworthy?

 

TLOAS? rip

 

Was miss carpenter's latest any good?

I think Meninist Best Friend might snatch a nom. Life Of A Chop Hoe was released outside of the eligibility period in a bid for Sabrina to remain a humble servant for Taylucifer. 

Other than that there isn't really any strong combo of relevance x critical acclaim that compares to Mayhem. Maybe The Weeknd's Hurry Up Tomorrow since they're now in good relationships. 

I think the consensus so far is that it's between her and Kendrick (with most people betting Kendrick) but anything could happen, including some unexpected khia taking the trophy. The noms should give us a better idea at least.

Edited by SweetOreosOfHeaven

I really want Gaga to win this time. Like, I'm begging you the Recording Academy, please please please 🥺 🙏 

Whose dicks should I suck? Who should I sleep with?

Please :chick3:

44 minutes ago, Tiara said:

The other day I caught myself thinking about how crazy it is that we haven't had a music video since February. Then it clicked.

 

spacer.png

It took me a time too until it clicked.

 

ezgif-1-33aaeabbd8.thumb.gif.ac0761840f7

1 hour ago, Nando_05 said:

Mayhem is the album with more chances to win AOTY of her career so far 

Honestly, she was close to winning every single time. 

 

Both The Fame and Sasha Fierce were close behind Fearless

 

There's really no excuse for The Fame Monster losing to Arcade Fire. That was a total snub 

 

Born This Way and 21 were neck and neck the whole season 


Love for Sale had a ton of nominations and the album won best engineered album which is typically a precursor for AOTY 

 

I'm not sure if Mayhem will win. Gaga is still a very controversial figure and has a hard time appealing to voters outside of the pop category. Nomination day will be a big test for AOTY potential. If she gets Rock support and Perfect Celebrity gets a nomination, I'll feel really good about her winning 

 

18 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:

Honestly, she was close to winning every single time. 

 

Both The Fame and Sasha Fierce were close behind Fearless

 

There's really no excuse for The Fame Monster losing to Arcade Fire. That was a total snub 

 

Born This Way and 21 were neck and neck the whole season 


Love for Sale had a ton of nominations and the album won best engineered album which is typically a precursor for AOTY 

 

I'm not sure if Mayhem will win. Gaga is still a very controversial figure and has a hard time appealing to voters outside of the pop category. Nomination day will be a big test for AOTY potential. If she gets Rock support and Perfect Celebrity gets a nomination, I'll feel really good about her winning 

 

You're right with the other 3 but BTW was never in with a chance. Nobody was going to beat 21, but definitely not Gaga who was basically the anti-Adele - the public were tired of maximalism. I wouldn't be surprised if Adele got 80-90% of the votes for AOTY in 2012.  

Ngl I still like TDD despite it flopping. The second verse is a Mayhem highlight 

4 hours ago, ThousandMiles said:

Gaga curse at trying to capitalise off an authentic smash hit, and instead ruining everything by playing desperate;

 

Joker 1 smash > Joker 2 flop

Bloody Mary smash > TDD flop

 

when will she learn. 

spacer.png

If we going by that logic, ASIB is a remake and didn't flop. Judas has the same structure as Bad Romance and ended being one of her biggest songs in the long run.
Mayhem is a return to dark pop sorta kinda and its doing great for her.

I'm doing a deep dive on Laurianne Gibson and I find it disingenuous of her to quit because "things got dark", when she choreographed the Alejandro video  :deadbanana4:

8 hours ago, Ricardo1993 said:

Yeah I like the song but the music video was boring. One look, mostly black & white, and it doesn't really go "anywhere". 

Tim Burton when i catch you:khalyan2:

TDD is miles better than The Cure, like where're you from if you think that generic edm slop is better than TDD? China?

:suburban:

1 hour ago, BadTaste said:

Tim Burton when i catch you:khalyan2:

I hear he stayed behind on the island

if Man's Best Tradwife is nominated for AOTY it'll prob steal too many pop voters 

3 hours ago, susansontagapologist said:

I'm doing a deep dive on Laurianne Gibson and I find it disingenuous of her to quit because "things got dark", when she choreographed the Alejandro video  :deadbanana4:

Have you reached deep diving in her attempt on being a MPG yet?


Not her channel still having the VEVO tag in it. Definitely a relic. :bibliahh:

7 hours ago, Tiara said:

The other day I caught myself thinking about how crazy it is that we haven't had a music video since February. Then it clicked.

 

spacer.png

Then what clicked?:emofish:

Abracadabra got me in a chokehold yet again :deadbanana4:  This song :jonnycat:

7 hours ago, Nando_05 said:

Mayhem is the album with more chances to win AOTY of her career so far 

I always thought ASIB would win it, it had everything going for it except for being released at the start of the eligibility period

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.