Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

25 minutes ago, Artur said:

I think she can get a hit if stars align, it's an incredible song and it goes viral like Abra did. But a #1 out of the gate? Unfortunately I don't think she has that kind of hype in the US anymore. Her fanbase is still big and her debuts are good, but not enough.

I believe it's possible. She can't wait 5 years tho. 

She needs to serve SEX, fashion,  prepare physical copies, variants, massive payola. And choose the perfect week. Leak a sex tape with Michael the week prior to release date 

 

:eli:

Spoiler

Jk. I agree a top 10 or 5 hit at best. 

But we need a new album in 2026:WAP:

 

 

Edited by Darkgalord

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

48 minutes ago, babyforlife said:

If Gaga's lead single is a pop ballad, it's guaranteed to hit Top 5, even #1, as long as Interscope doesn't botch its rollout.
GP adores her ballad songs and all smashing thanks to GP's streams, even Hold My Hand becomes a hit.

 

Yes. Her ballads have huge longevity. Not sure about a lead single. But I'm not against the idea 

We all know we won't be getting that physicals with El gee ate lead anyway :clack:

Best Gaga song to listen to while blowtorching your nipples?

Just now, PicklePower said:

Best Gaga song to listen to while blowtorching your nipples?

The beast obviously 

4 hours ago, raraoohlala said:

It's pretty wild stuff but tbh Idec what they do it's already a bigger hit than I ever imagined it'd be :skeleton: billboard loves their messy rule changes

 

3 hours ago, babyforlife said:

this.

I believe there was something behind the scene with how BR failed to peak at #1 in the US. This "coincidence" always happened every time Gaga's smashing! Interscope needs to call out those fraud media like how Bey/Taylor's team are handling their artist.

Right like it would have been back to top 10 in a week or two and it being the last WOC song (60 weeks only mind you) that they pointed out :deadbanana4:

Wasn't there a rumor floating around last year that Gar also had Weeknd and Chappell collabs in the vault 

dropping this on christmas 2011 + it TO THIS DAY being one of the v few born this way outtakes we have.............we had to ijbol

 

 

4 hours ago, PicklePower said:

Best Gaga song to listen to while blowtorching your nipples?

Angel Down (Work Tape)

 

cLtDeZD.thumb.gif.e5419b8a55a232a28a3e8a

F that OGH for reporting me for personal attack. Urg

Anyway, hello, hi, ciao, bonjour, ola, halo, alolaa my monsters family and cupcakkkes and fu @IBeMe for manifesting Wood a segg song when I expected it to be a romantic song. 

Anyway, The Bore Dance, you won't be famous. Atp I think this is our rickroll meme song. I'm deadddddd :gaycat6:

Edited by David_Greengrass97

1 minute ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

F that OGH for reporting me for personal attack. Urg

Anyway, hello, hi, ciao, bonjour, ola, halo, alolaa my monsters family and cupcakkkes and fu @IBeMe for manifesting Wood a segg song when I expected it to be a romantic song. 

Anyway, The Bore Dance, you won't be famous. Atp I think this is our rickroll meme song. I'm deadddddd :gaycat6:

I missed u sm sistreeennnnnn :jonny5: i thought u dieded :jonny5:

and what did i tell u? I knew Wood was going to be about a dilda :fan: 

@opbranden how are you? Was you having fun at her show? Joanne but at least you didn't get A-NAURRRRR hihi. I miss you 🥹

2 hours ago, susansontagapologist said:

Wasn't there a rumor floating around last year that Gar also had Weeknd and Chappell collabs in the vault 

Doubt that's true. At the same time as those rumors Chappell said she has never even met or spoken to Gaga

6 hours ago, PicklePower said:

Best Gaga song to listen to while blowtorching your nipples?

Scene 98

Billboard 200

39. Mayhem (32 weeks) 

79. The Fame (438 weeks) 

 

Total weeks spent on Billboard 200: 899 

Edited by Aston Martin

if the european stadium run for next year turns out to be true I hope the show gets revamped a bit

 

not that it isn't amazing as it is, but some changes could be cool and would freshen it up

56 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

Scene 98

Really? Right front of my salads? 

Stan Twitter said the song is fraudulent? Ha ha ha, stupid af :isudumblmao:

2 hours ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

@opbranden how are you? Was you having fun at her show? Joanne but at least you didn't get A-NAURRRRR hihi. I miss you 🥹

Babe!!! I feel beyond lucky and blessed, I had so much fun. I'm still feeling a bit weird because of the flu I got last week but I'm ok now. How about you, how are you doing? :hug::heart:

1 minute ago, opbranden said:

Babe!!! I feel beyond lucky and blessed, I had so much fun. I'm still feeling a bit weird because of the flu I got last week but I'm ok now. How about you, how are you doing? :hug::heart:

I'm doing fine. I hope you're getting better everyday ☺️ 💓 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.