Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

I'm gonna call Billboard and ask if they'd consider making whatever song that peaks at #13 by a female artist when the song went Top 10 in most places outside of the US surge to #1 for one week the very next week as a rule change as well. 

 

If they ask me what influenced this I'll say Tina Turner's The Best. 

 

 

 

 

Edited by Doctor Dick

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

4 minutes ago, Doctor Dick said:

I'm gonna call Billboard and ask if they'd consider making whatever song that peaks at #13 by a female artist when the song went Top 10 in most places outside of the US surge to #1 for one week the very next week as a rule change as well. 

 

If they ask me what influenced this I'll say Tina Turner's The Best. 

 

 

 

 

Or I could lend my dirty mouth to

this cause. 

Stefania has been wearing one of my favorite up and coming designers! 
 

 

 

1 hour ago, truthteller said:

Not the suddenly axing it :rip:some paid moles are definitely working against her. 

It's pretty wild stuff but tbh Idec what they do it's already a bigger hit than I ever imagined it'd be :skeleton: billboard loves their messy rule changes

4 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

Is TDD #1 yet from the Halloween boost? 

 

:coffee:

It is

 

Spoiler

In my heart :gayhemcat:

 

47 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

Is TDD #1 yet from the Halloween boost? 

 

:coffee:

#1 on the Chromatica 100 

DWAS also out of the BB Radio Songs chart :rip: I do think it is also just an unfortunate coincidence, but damn, Godga is so unlucky with these rule changes

I think they waited until the next BB year starts (this week's chart is the first of BB Year End 2026) to enact the rule change. So as annoying as the timing is, I understand it. 
 

But still, the fact they're doing this now + IFPI did a random formula change last year when DWAS was projected to be top 5 is really frustrating. 

53 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

Is TDD #1 yet from the Halloween boost? 

 

:coffee:

Halloween playlists are coming don't worry :gayhemcat:

Spoiler

:dies:

 

2 hours ago, truthteller said:

Not the suddenly axing it :rip:some paid moles are definitely working against her. 

this.

I believe there was something behind the scene with how BR failed to peak at #1 in the US. This "coincidence" always happened every time Gaga's smashing! Interscope needs to call out those fraud media like how Bey/Taylor's team are handling their artist.

Joe Germanotta must be seething at the daily trump draggings from bruce springsteen and robert de niro :khalyan:

They saw DWAS winning and had to do something real quick. The OGHs at Billboard 

 

:clack:

10 hours ago, Darkgalord said:

Mayhem and DWAS did wonders for her. The GP adores her.

I can totally see the next lead single debuting at #1 if they play their cards right. 

tumblr_inline_o8c61zet8O1rtl2hx_250.gif

If Gaga's lead single is a pop ballad, it's guaranteed to hit Top 5, even #1, as long as Interscope doesn't botch its rollout.
GP adores her ballad songs and all smashing thanks to GP's streams, even Hold My Hand becomes a hit.

 

I want to be upset about the Billboard rule changes, but I'm just going to remain positive and entertain the possibility that DWAS will be diamond by next summer 

50 minutes ago, Artur said:

DWAS also out of the BB Radio Songs chart :rip: I do think it is also just an unfortunate coincidence, but damn, Godga is so unlucky with these rule changes

unlucky or sabotaged? these rules changes and spotify updates aren't a coincidence 

 

cLtDeZD.thumb.gif.e5419b8a55a232a28a3e8a

5 minutes ago, The Witch said:

unlucky or sabotaged? these rules changes and spotify updates aren't a coincidence 

 

cLtDeZD.thumb.gif.e5419b8a55a232a28a3e8a

Yeah, I'm trying not to be too paranoid, but something fishy is going on. Maybe that's why TDD also did not smash.

 

Elastigirl's face falls off during mortifying Disneyland entrance

 

Wild how Godga is still so big

-spotify apk going down on release day 

-abra not going top 10 on BB despite reaching #1 on US spotify

-BB changing the rules 

-TDD jumpscare ruining the show

 

I blame sarah tanno

 

cLtDeZD.thumb.gif.e5419b8a55a232a28a3e8a

4 minutes ago, The Witch said:

-spotify apk going down on release day 

-abra not going top 10 on BB despite reaching #1 on US spotify

-BB changing the rules 

-TDD jumpscare ruining the show

 

I blame sarah tanno

 

cLtDeZD.thumb.gif.e5419b8a55a232a28a3e8a

Im blaming Sarah for why Princess Die didn't make the MAYHEM tracklist 

11 hours ago, Darkgalord said:

Mayhem and DWAS did wonders for her. The GP adores her.

I can totally see the next lead single debuting at #1 if they play their cards right. 

tumblr_inline_o8c61zet8O1rtl2hx_250.gif

I think she can get a hit if stars align, it's an incredible song and it goes viral like Abra did. But a #1 out of the gate? Unfortunately I don't think she has that kind of hype in the US anymore. Her fanbase is still big and her debuts are good, but not enough.

 

And I don't mean it as shade. She is huge globally and that's much better than getting local US #1s that will be completely forgotten in the span of 4 months. Gaga's music's been standing the test of time for real, and I wish this was appreciated and recognized more than quick little number ones.

Edited by Artur

1 hour ago, hausofbryan said:

Is TDD #1 yet from the Halloween boost? 

 

:coffee:

The voices told me it's been #1 for three weeks, but I haven't verified!

I hate the new recurrency rules. The old rules are just fine.
 

Spotify sabotaged DWAS by changing algorithm multiple times and removing APKs before the album release and now BB changing recurrency rules to eliminate DWAS when it is on track to break Levitating's record. 

I'm going to go to Billboard HQ and piss on their socks

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.