Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

join, we have to remember them about this smash :DWAS: lets be positive about it.

Edited by MonsterTown

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Dead Dancing in the middle of the find her bring her to me interlude tonight :deadbanana4:

10 minutes ago, Hair said:

Dead Dancing in the middle of the find her bring her to me interlude tonight :deadbanana4:

Cunty.

:sabrina:

2 hours ago, Darkgalord said:

Are Italians known for lying? 

 

tumblr_inline_o8c61zet8O1rtl2hx_250.gif

 

I know one Italian who is

abbf7d5f793cec5d5469a6ab05884d97.gif

Quote

It is part of a new album and will serve as the soundtrack for the iconic film's sequel.

yeah idk... Are there no Italians here that could translate it maybe more natively? I feel like there is a subject missing. What will serve as the soundtrack - the song or the 'new album' mentioned?

abbf7d5f793cec5d5469a6ab05884d97.gif

2 hours ago, Nico Robin said:

Can DWAS re enter eventually?

Only if it gets a big enough boost that warrants Billboard to make an exception for it to chart again

 

I don't see that happening unless Bruno or Gaga get killed tbh

Popping in here just to gloat cause never bet against my hate for joanne, she didn't sing any at the piano in Stockholm and again tonight in Milan. I got both DITD and MTN 

 

**** JOANNE FOREVERRRRRRR BYE LOVE YALLLLLL

https://www.gagacenter.com/nyc/

 

I keep forgetting this is a real place and that I live close to it. There's a sign and everything.  :deadbanana4:

SHE'S NOT GONNA DO COME TO FADGA IN BERLIN I FEEL TO MY KNEES I AM SO HAPPY

15 minutes ago, Aden said:

https://www.gagacenter.com/nyc/

 

I keep forgetting this is a real place and that I live close to it. There's a sign and everything.  :deadbanana4:

Let me book a field trip :gaycat1:

4 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

Let me book a field trip :gaycat1:

it would be so nice if we all got together spacer.png

38 minutes ago, Diocles said:

So any chances for a tour extension or nah? 

she did say in one of the uk dates that she was coming back soon

so far thats all we got

4 hours ago, Sweetestsecret said:

End of an era :rip: 

. 

Omg what change in rules????

We were so happy for DWAS. :toofunny2:

 

The shameless sabotage is so obvious...:doc:

26 minutes ago, Darkgalord said:

We were so happy for DWAS. :toofunny2:

 

The shameless sabotage is so obvious...:doc:

On my way to Billboard HQ with this. Who's coming with me? 
 

 

spacer.png

Popular music charts that don't actually reflect what's popular?

It's over. I genuinely don't care about BB anymore.

I wouldn't give af but they're always messing with Gaga. 

2 minutes ago, Darkgalord said:

Popular music charts that don't actually reflect what's popular?

It's over. I genuinely don't care about BB anymore.

I wouldn't give af but they're always messing with Gaga. 

God forbid some songs can scatter the 12 Roaches :1878188721_deadbanana2z-Copy:

Not the suddenly axing it :rip:some paid moles are definitely working against her. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.