Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

24 minutes ago, Canonical Ensembl said:

Probably so :gaycat6:

Imagine gaining in dollars as a Brazilian, whew! :jonny6:

I wish I was hot enough to open an account :emofish:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

9 hours ago, Blade Runner said:

 

 

 

:swan:

Imagine going to a Gaga concert and being upset she’s a democrat :bibliahh:

2 hours ago, Miracle said:

I really don't get it. Since when are Coldplay so beloved? When did they rich legend status? Maybe it helps that they are the blandest "rock" band to ever exist 

 

they really put an amazing visual show, so i guess if people knew a song or two you would want to see a show thats such a spectacle 

Gar's team (and every pop girl or live performer really) should take notes from Coldplay's tours and their lighting game.

10 hours ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

 

iTunes US 

22. Hold My Hand (+6)

 

iTunes UK 

28. Hold My Hand (+17) 

 

TGM was released yesterday on digital :gaycat:

She's still that OG iTunes digital seller queen 

 

You can't quit that :chick1:

7 hours ago, Chromatica said:

That spotify album is fake sis, it's literally the fanmade TEA instrumental from youtube :deadbanana4:

RIP

????

Edited by Shoful

coldplay is a straight people thing

we’ll never understand the appeal 

Edited by scheibe

15 minutes ago, scheibe said:

coldplay is a straight people thing

we’ll never understand the appeal 

I always find it funny when people say that because Coldplaying, Coldplay Xtra and Coldplay Charts are all owned and ran by gay men  :dies:

Edited by gustavothehuman

Anyway, I came here to ask about Chromatica Ball dates, will she do more? :gaygacat5:

1 hour ago, scheibe said:

 

 

She needs to do more of this with Alice. Don't get me wrong, she sounds amazing, especially for a song so hard like this one, but those "take me!" in the original note are so... screeching?

32 minutes ago, gustavothehuman said:

Anyway, I came here to ask about Chromatica Ball dates, will she do more? :gaygacat5:

I hope so, and anyone saying we're "dElUsIoNaL" is southernhemispherephobic :gaygacat5:

Edited by Kevin Parker

The Coldplay appeal all the demographic but yeah especially your average straight millenials people with having some classics songs known by the gp especially from the 00s, at the beginning of their career they were more 'cool' but then they became a sort of "safe" band that appeals young millenial families with children I would say, it's not surprising that they do these kind of numbers tour wise.

54 minutes ago, gustavothehuman said:

I always find it funny when people say that because Coldplaying, Coldplay Xtra and Coldplay Charts are all owned and ran by gay men  :dies:

Idk why we’re having full on Coldplay discussions in this thread but I think only gay people care about charts and streams and whatever. 
 

OT: Ms Gar Gar better film CBT

Coldplay's catalog is amazing. Their more recent releases are for sure subdued but you find gems in every album tbh (except one...I cant remember the title...it's like REALLY bad). 

They deserve their touring numbers tbh. They are amazing live. Plus is this their last tour? I'm pretty sure I remember hearing they were retiring or going on hiatus after this right?

The random Coldplay lashings :rip: They're a legendary rock band with multiple classic albums. Even though they sold out in the 2010s, their touring success is deserved (and insane, yes).

Back on topic,

 

 

 

 

This is so funny and sad at the same time

 

MqeY6ML.thumb.png.9f1fe9237500980e06277e

3 hours ago, Canonical Ensembl said:

Meanwhile, Lady Gaga fans are clinging to Onlyfans to make ends meet. :sistrens:

 

3 hours ago, BadMonster said:

isn't everyone? the number of people who can't pay their bills with this inflation and the food and energy prices

 

3 hours ago, gustavothehuman said:

OnlyFans is more profitable than regular jobs at this moment I think :gaycat6:

 

2 hours ago, gustavothehuman said:

Imagine gaining in dollars as a Brazilian, whew! :jonny6:

I wish I was hot enough to open an account :emofish:

Speaking of onlyfans.

If you have a big ass does that pay the bills or are all the gays only paying to see massive dicks? Like if you have an average D but a big bouncy ass and barely visible abs (unless you flex) will that help pay the bills :emofish: or do you have to be some next level all around STUD?

 

I am more excited for Joker 2 than LG7-8 tbh. Like I dont care if the new alburm comes until 2025 as long as Joker 2 is a slay. There are other popstars that can feed me while I wait for Gaga's new music. It will be tough but overall it is a feasible wait time as long as we do get some new music at least on Joker 2 (Even if its just like jazz covers by Joaquin and Gagz)

1 minute ago, IBeMe said:

 

 

 

Speaking of onlyfans.

If you have a big ass does that pay the bills or are all the gays only paying to see massive dicks? Like if you have an average D but a big bouncy ass and barely visible abs (unless you flex) will that help pay the bills :emofish: or do you have to be some next level all around STUD?

 

I am more excited for Joker 2 than LG7-8 tbh. Like I dont care if the new alburm comes until 2025 as long as Joker 2 is a slay. There are other popstars that can feed me while I wait for Gaga's new music. It will be tough but overall it is a feasible wait time as long as we do get some new music at least on Joker 2 (Even if its just like jazz covers by Joaquin and Gagz)

It's all about targeting the right audience I guess

MqeY6ML.thumb.png.9f1fe9237500980e06277e

5 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

Back on topic,

 

 

 

 

This is so funny and sad at the same time

 

MqeY6ML.thumb.png.9f1fe9237500980e06277e

Seems like that Houston date is not gonna sell out

MqeY6ML.thumb.png.9f1fe9237500980e06277e

Just now, Freaky Prince said:

Seems like that Houston date is not gonna sell out

MqeY6ML.thumb.png.9f1fe9237500980e06277e

WBK

33 minutes ago, anklebiterrs said:

OT: Ms Gar Gar better film CBT

with our luck the only CBT she’ll film is COCC and ball torture

7 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

Seems like that Houston date is not gonna sell out

MqeY6ML.thumb.png.9f1fe9237500980e06277e

She really couldn't shut her political ass up for ONE show we love you Gaga slay queen versace house the boots down charli xcx snatch my wig oop

 

MqeY6ML.thumb.png.9f1fe9237500980e06277e

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.