Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Just now, Nico Robin said:

performances are insane this year! :duca:

 

I wonder what Lady Mars came up with

I feel like they'll get lost in the mix severily with a tribute performance. Hope I'm wrong though.

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Woke up half an hour ago, why does it seem like Abra is not even coming :rip:

MastsrCard is the #1 Grammys sponsor partner, if Nike got that long a ad, Gaga's might be even longer.:gaycat5:

doechii has the best performance of the night for me imo. I don't know how a Lady Mars performance will top it, but we shall see

Just now, FailSafe said:

**** my earphones are dying on me  :rip: hurry tf uppp

Spoiler

Top Viral LGBTTYL+ Videos on X: "HURRYYYY PLEASE vape pen dab pen LEGIOM  e-cigarette juul charging in wall outlet socket plug cube apple iphone iris  towot8000 https://t.co/aYpwhrCchf" / X

 

Why are we still doubting Abracadabra when Gaga has teased it twice already

Edited by TedLasso

2 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

I feel like they'll get lost in the mix severily with a tribute performance. Hope I'm wrong though.

If its just them standing next/on the piano :suburban:

You guys are not ready for the annoying meltdown I'm gonna serve.

Raye is a great example of how you can marry your pop/jazz personas and have fun with it while making great music. It does not always have to be this or that.

 

Imagine a JazzGa album with original music that features Raye? Orgasmic. But we have to deal with songs from when Genocide Joe was in high school.

I feel like a character in a distopian movie watching american live TV :deadbanana2:

Just now, Julio said:

???

No way Gaga can change outfit that quick for a back to back performance.:rip:

3 minutes ago, Blade Runner said:

Choose which props will Gaga use tonight:

 

nordviken-chair-antique-stain__0832454_pe777681_s5.jpg

 

and_960x.jpg?v=1681236772

I know which one Monsters will use if it's a cover 

1 minute ago, WildAmerican said:

i need to be put on s**cide watch if they don't perform DWAS :clack:

Have fun at the mall, sis

 

:suburban:

2 minutes ago, GagaTomFord said:

idk they're really killing it with performances this year. I can't remember the last time they served quality like this it's just a shame how little awards they're handing out during the ceremony 

Yeah something feels off, probably bc of the sombre tone of the evening. Like there's a bit of a makeshift vibe to it idk, the usual Grammys sheen is missing for me. Then there's also the focus on the next gen artists despite all the A-listers in the room. 

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.