Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 minute ago, Matthew said:

So is it confirmed that she's performing a new single or no?

It's only confirmed that her and Bruno are doing a tribute. I'm starting to have doubts about Abracadabra coming out tonight. I think they'll air a preview during one of the last few commercials but I'd love to be proven wrong. 

Just now, TheOrangeTree said:

Dear God, I really wish there was a schedule for the performance times and award presentations so I could take micro-naps.

There are.

:suburban:

The performances are really strong this year. Particularly Chappel and Doechii. Sabrina was good as well.

for a second I thought it was gaga doing jazz in  black OMGGGGGGGGG

idk they're really killing it with performances this year. I can't remember the last time they served quality like this it's just a shame how little awards they're handing out during the ceremony 

RAYE OMFG. Her vocalsssssssssss :jonny5:

 

She's so ******* talented. And a liddo!

 

 

I do love to hear vocals. She did not disappoint! 

performances are insane this year! :duca:

 

I wonder what Lady Mars came up with

American TV is such a torture. Commercials for 2 hours every 10 minutes... Dear God, I'll never complain about European TV again.

I bet Gaga performs next and then her ad plays after. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.