Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

I know my teenage years are over when I find it physically very, very hard to stay awake all night to watch the Grammys...
I'm sure, on top of that, that the ad for Abracadabra will be in the last commercial break.

Just now, MidnightsAtPeace said:

maybe Abracadabra is just the friends we made along the way :suburban:

HAHAH I just cackled

Doechii, Sabrina and Chappell… oh the excellence

 

yeah Gen Z are going to be great standard bearers for the next gen of pop that Madonna started decades ago 🫡

 

Spoiler

 This post makes me sound 50 but I'm gen z and I'm proud of us rnnn

 

How many awards have been presented so far? Three? :rip:

So is it confirmed that she's performing a new single or no?

I really need a doechii x gaga collab in my life jesus :WAP:

Surely going to bed b4 the performance and ABRACADABRA 

Getting old :suburban:

Male artists out here doing thirst trap or just stand there singing meanwhile females are serving stage presence and vocal and production:gaycat6:

I love how yall loved doechii's performance since it was directed by the one and only BoomKack. I just wish she and Gaga get in touch again at least once.
Their work together is always FIRE and I think they're both at a better place now individually and they would get good along with each other 

Just now, gagaskeletonway said:

Surely going to bed b4 the performance and ABRACADABRA 

Getting old :suburban:

Isn't Gar performing after the next commercial break?

Just Best New Artist to be awarded and then we will have our Gaga/Bruno performance :jonny:

Dear God, I really wish there was a schedule for the performance times and award presentations so I could take micro-naps.

Wait this song we've been battling for #1 is sampling CHINGY?!? 

Just now, hausofdave said:

BNA next then finally Lady Mars

Finally, i hate waiting 

Well this is my first time ever hearing this song...

Just now, killer_rose said:

Isn't Gar performing after the next commercial break?

Well they said that 30 mins ago
 

Giving CBS 15 more minutes til I finish my wine :ryan3:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.