Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Hi besties :heart2: finally back from a friend's birthday. Just caught up on the thread (read through 30+ pages) and now I'm all set to get smacked in the bussy by Abracadabra and see her get TWO Grammys tonight.

 

Also, I made sure to downvote all @Diocles's posts. :heart2:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Just now, opbranden said:

Mayhem ball tour?   

Too soon but I can see it happening :jonny: I'm not ready at all... :rip: 

Just now, Chromatica said:

Too soon but I can see it happening :jonny: I'm not ready at all... :rip: 

I mean, the wording of their partnership is a bit suspicious...It can't be just about Abracadabra 

Just now, Snakeskinbr said:

Will Gaga walk the red carpet?

E! keeps saying she will

would you need a Mastercard card in order to be the first to buy tickets? oh god i hate promo like this :rip: 

1 minute ago, opbranden said:

I mean, the wording of their partnership is a bit suspicious...It can't be just about Abracadabra 

Maybe we'll get exclusive BTS stuff and interviews but Idk she doesn't need MasterCard for all that

Just now, SmittenCake said:

would you need a Mastercard card in order to be the first to buy tickets? oh god i hate promo like this :rip: 

If they use the priceless presale yes, you need at least a gold mastercard credit card 

My 2025 concert list:

Kylie Minogue

Avril Lavigne

My Chemical Romance / Evanescence

Katy Perry

 

*will open up a new credit card to add Lady Gaga to this list* :jonnycat:

 

Just now, SmittenCake said:

would you need a Mastercard card in order to be the first to buy tickets? oh god i hate promo like this :rip: 

My ex has a Mastercard I'll post the info so we can all join in the fun 

Gaga can still easily be the best look of the night, judging by the competition so far. Or Beyoncé. 

I work for in management for a credit union so this is funny to me :laugh:

 

First Shallowbucks, next

 

✨Abracadabra✨

 

Your money is gone! Please open a dispute with Mastercard. Just type in your social security number here little monsters if you wanna watch Abracadabra, TONIGHT!

Just now, opbranden said:

If they use the priceless presale yes, you need at least a gold mastercard credit card 

o7bPKR3.gif

AGAIN… Mastercard is likely for exclusive, small shows/events. And yes eventually probably tour pre sale.

  • Popular Post

Just refreshed mastercard.com/gaga and the page says I have to buy three Haus Labs products with a Mastercard to unlock the Abracadabra video

 

eastenders2.gif

they're talking about gaga now on cbs, hyping up her performance with bruno and her walking the carpet

  • ATRL Moderator

omg that mastercard look, I'm gagged 

 

eastenders2.gif

Me in 50 minutes when I still have no working link to watch it

 

eastenders2.gif

Just now, Namiskine said:

Me in 50 minutes when I still have no working link to watch it

 

eastenders2.gif

Same here :monkey:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.