Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

2 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

My 2025 concert list:

Kylie Minogue

Avril Lavigne

My Chemical Romance / Evanescence

Katy Perry

 

*will open up a new credit card to add Lady Gaga to this list* :jonnycat:

 

This has such strong 2000s energy! (Kylie included, since released some of her best songs during the 2000s :heart:)

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Just now, Album Leak said:

This has such strong 2000s energy! (Kylie included, since released some of her best songs during the 2000s :heart:)

LGBT rights also being revoked kinda matches this 2000s aesthetic. We're living in the Y2K era forreal. Imagine if I was seeing Madonna this year instead of last year.

 

o7bPKR3.gif

Just now, hausofdave said:

so with this and the mv at the midway part we won't have to watch 'till the end, thank god

15 minutes ago, Burqa said:

lady gaga in white supremacy :jonny: 

spacer.png

Miley looks amazing I hope they interact

 w each other, it's so unfair we don't have actual pictures of them together 

They better not have wasted this cvnty medieval look on a random ass partnership :jonny5:

2 minutes ago, hausofdave said:

not me running to Google Translate to decode and decipher exactly 3 words:suburban:

they just showed a Chromatica ball Max add in the transmition for latin america 

I'm going to bed and when I wake up Abracadabra better be on my spotify 

 

mq3ehA1Y.gif

I don't wanna miss the red carpet for a cover performance nnn 

2 minutes ago, hellobitchezzz said:

Did you all know it's musics biggest night?

Think I haven't heard it yet 

 

2c8N.gif

Cardi B is at the Grammies as well. It's just a whole bunch of Gaga's (step-)daughters this night :gaycat3:

I actually have work tomorrow so I'm going to sleep but I need to have Abracadabra for my morning coffee or ELSE

 

mq3ehA1Y.gif

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.