Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

3 minutes ago, Miss Anthropocene said:

LADY GAGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :jonny5:

bG6sWxQ.gif

 

For fooling me into thinking she made a new post on Instagram 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

But on the DWAS situation, I could see people thinking it's Bruno ft Gaga because he does start the song off and she comes in later. I don't know why people go to that when it's clearly a collaborative effort... but whatever it's doing surprisingly well. 

25 minutes ago, Rith said:

honestly.. :coffee:

chromatica is aging so badly rn, save for 911, replay, babylon and enigma

even rain on me is very.. meh

ARPTOP on the other hand.. :WAP: i even gave jewels and drugs a stream the other day, slap honey on young PANCAKE we know how to make a lot of MONEY :WAP:

I'm kinda glad someone else said it. I enjoy Rain on Me when it comes on at the grocery store or something (for some reason, it's always playing at my pharmacy #ThankYouNurtec), but I never intentionally play it anymore. :chick3:

 

ARTPOP still gives me that buzz every single time though :WAP:

Just now, Human Fly said:

911 is that ***** 

 

tbh Section 2 is the only saving part for Chromatica. 

 

911, Sour Candy, Enigma , Plastic Doll, Replay 

 

Wheeww… she was on a ride. 

But rest of the album is terrible, yes rain on me too. 911 deserved that hot100 #1 instead of that song.

one of them is not like the others :gaygacat1:

 

also i think that LG7 will be most similar to section 2 of chromatica, which makes my bussy even wetter for that album it can't come soon enough :WAP:

 

Chromatica track by track analysis :gaycat5:

 

Chromatica I - SMASH 

Alice - MEGA SMASH 

Stupid Love - PANNED BOMB 

Rain On Me - GLOBAL MEGA SMASH 

Free Woman - BOMB

Fun Tonight - BOMB

Chromatica II - SMASH 

911 - SMASH 

Plastic Doll - MID 

Sour Candy - SMASH 

Enigma - MEGA SMASH 

Replay - MEGA SMASH 

Chromatica III - BOMB 

Sine From Above - MID 

1000 Doves - SMASH 

Babylon - SMASH 

Just now, justin. said:

I'm kinda glad someone else said it. I enjoy Rain on Me when it comes on at the grocery store or something (for some reason, it's always playing at my pharmacy #ThankYouNurtec), but I never intentionally play it anymore. :chick3:

 

ARTPOP still gives me that buzz every single time though :WAP:

we enjoyed ROM for the same reason we are pretending to enjoy DWAS right now :coffee: s u c c e s s 

So since DWAS would be Gaga's 6th #1, I was checking to see how many artist also currently have 5 #1s on the Hot 100. And I did not realize the list was this extensive. Artists that have 5 #1s (not including Gaga):

Spoiler
  • Adele
  • Barbra Steisand
  • Boyz II Men
  • Britney Spears
  • Cardi B
  • Christina Aguilera
  • D*ddy
  • Eagles
  • Eminem
  • Justin Timberlake
  • Kanye West
  • KC and the Sunshine Band
  • Kendrick Lamar (though I don't think he's gonna stay here for long either tbh)
  • Lionel Ritchie
  • Ludacris
  • Olivia Newton-John
  • Prince
  • The Four Seasons

The 6 #1s club is much smaller: Diana Ross, Post Malone, BTS, Daryl Hall and John Oates, Wings, and Paula Abdul. Need her to join it on Monday :DWAS: 

Edited by Aston Martin

1 minute ago, Aston Martin said:

So since DWAS would be Gaga's 6th #1, I was checking to see how many artist also currently have 5 #1s on the Hot 100. And I did not realize the list was this extensive. Artists that have 5 #1s (not including Gaga):

  Hide contents
  • Adele
  • Barbra Steisand
  • Boyz II Men
  • Britney Spears
  • Cardi B
  • Christina Aguilera
  • D*ddy
  • Eagles
  • Eminem
  • Justin Timberlake
  • Kanye West
  • KC and the Sunshine Band
  • Kendrick Lamar (though I don't think he's gonna stay here for long either tbh)
  • Lionel Ritchie
  • Ludacris
  • Olivia Newton-John
  • Prince
  • The Four Seasons

The 6 #1s club is much smaller: Diana Ross, Post Malone, BTS, Daryl Hall and John Oates, Wings, Paula Abdul. Need her to join it Monday :DWAS: 

We really need her to get her 7th #1, because who the **** are these people :toofunny3:

Yeah chromatica is definitely my least fav album from her, it does not have that spark. Even the songs that i liked - 911 Babylon Replay - i have no urge to revisit them, like at all.

Can yall stop yapping about Smashmatica and get excited that's she'S ANNOUNCING LG7 IN 3-4 DAYS 

spacer.png

 

Edited by ROARyals

Some of y'all are still talking down on my baby Rain On Me and I'm FED UP! Literally has been Gar's only PURE POP cultural reset since BTW. It was & still is absolutely EVERYTHING we ever could've asked for. A french house banger, duet with Ari, debuted at #1, has 1B streams, a gorg MV with high replay value, won a Grammy, and became the unofficial pandemic anthem. Regardless of its achievements, more importantly, ROM itches a scratch that no other song can for me. When I revisit it, I find myself replaying it many times over again. And I say this as someone who's not as emphatic about Chromatica as a whole. I'm gonna need you to start paying RESPECT where it's due. 

 

spacer.png

51 minutes ago, Aston Martin said:

She had the most entries prior to DWAS, her record's just being extended now. Taylor, Katy, and Rihanna are all tied for second with four entries each:

  • Gaga: Just Dance, Poker Face, Bad Romance, Telephone, Born This Way, Shallow, and Die with a Smile
  • Taylor: Love Story, Blank Space, Cruel Summer, and Antihero
  • Katy: I Kissed a Girl, California Gurls, Roar, and Dark Horse
  • Rihanna: Umbrella, Love the Way You Lie, Stay, and Work

And interestingly enough, Bruno will be tying Bieber for most IFPI song entries for male artists this year too, also with 7. 

Gags better hurry up and get another IFPI song with LG7

 

Aston Martin

 

Also, DWAS will probably chart this year again, right?

2 minutes ago, ROARyals said:

Can yall stop yapping about Smashmatica and get excited that's she'S ANNOUNCING LG7 IN 3-4 DAYS 

spacer.png

 

"Lady Gaga's next pop album is out next month"

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

To be completely honest the only song from Chromatica that I come back to is Replay, idc about the rest 

 

eVb564V.thumb.gif.3a886b2493c07df1a3b4fb

 

1 minute ago, Artur said:

Gags better hurry up and get another IFPI song with LG7

 

Aston Martin

 

Also, DWAS will probably chart this year again, right?

Most likely. And I can already smell the fumes about it 

 

eVb564V.thumb.gif.3a886b2493c07df1a3b4fb
 

also Notorious Being is coming 

 

eVb564V.thumb.gif.3a886b2493c07df1a3b4fb

9 minutes ago, Kimi said:

Yeah chromatica is definitely my least fav album from her, it does not have that spark. Even the songs that i liked - 911 Babylon Replay - i have no urge to revisit them, like at all.

Silence, Banana…

 

spacer.png

Y'all defend Chromatica but you've yet to address the elephant in the room: The Fame is bottom of the barrel in your rankings. Why.

 

spacer.png

I've been out of the loop since Disease. Does anyone have a schedule for this year? The SA show? Coachella?

 

Since 2021 I've kinda treated chromatica as a TFM-esque EP and still listen to it a lot

 

- Alice

- Rain On Me

- Chromatica 2

- 911

- Sour Candy

- Replay

- Babylon


this is a 10/10 smash hit! :jonnycat:

 

unfortunately I'm not a huge fan of revisiting the rest of the album. Since artpop a lot of Gaga's albums have had this issue where half the album is freaking amazing career highlights but then the rest could use some work (at least imo) 

2 minutes ago, FameFatale said:

I've been out of the loop since Disease. Does anyone have a schedule for this year? The SA show? Coachella?

 

Album - Feb 21st/28th [speculation]

Coachella - April 11th

Copacabana - May 3rd [speculation]

Glastonbury (rumoured) - Late June

 

…

It's giving consistency 

Edited by ROARyals

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.