Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

 

DWAS rose to #6 on TOTC's final prediction for IFPI. 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

I see the base is yearning for another album ranking

 

1. Born This Way

2. ARTPOP

3. Chromatica

4. TFM

5. TF

6. Joanne

 

IMG_6413.thumb.jpeg.625ff3d67fccc3bb0f27

1. Born This Way

2. ARTPOP

3. TFM

4. ASIB

5. TF

6. Chromatica

7. Joanne

 

 

IMG_6413.thumb.jpeg.625ff3d67fccc3bb0f27

20 minutes ago, Nico Robin said:

4 hrs and 43 minutes4 hrs and 43 minutes

 

spacer.png

4 hrs and 27 minutes

IMG_6413.thumb.jpeg.625ff3d67fccc3bb0f27

1. Born This Way

2. TFM

3. TF

4. Chromatica

4.5 Harlequin

5. ARTPOP

6. ASIB

7. Joanne

IMG_6413.thumb.jpeg.625ff3d67fccc3bb0f27

43 minutes ago, Peroxide said:

If I'm being totally honest - I'll be surprised if LG7 comes out in February... it's definitely coming this year, but SURELY her team will want a large pre-order window? At least 2 months.

 

Tate's album is coming out in February and her pre-order has been up for 3 weeks.

 

Gaga/Bobby might truly just not give AF about pre-sales... which is valid, they didn't care about Harlequin having abysmal first week chart positions...

 

But if that really was the case, why is Die With A Smile being tacked onto the record when it was originally meant to be a standalone single? I don't berate Gaga and co for doing that - I suggested that was the move they pulled the DAY I heard Disease because it was such a risky choice for a lead single.

 

It wouldn't shock me if Disease performing as poorly as it did and DWAS becoming a MAMMOTH hit has pushed her back into the studio to change up the album.

 

I just really hope we get it by June at the latest.

The thing you're failing to mention is that Tate McRae's last album debuted with 8,000 pure sales. LG7 might flop, but you better believe she's gonna sell more physical copies than that. She doesn't need nearly as many weeks of pre-sales as Tate McRae, so you can't make that comparison. Compare her to artists more in her league, and you'll see she has plenty of time for pre-orders. 

01. BTW

02. TFM

03. Chromatica

04. ASIB

05. ARTPOP

06. Joanne

07. Harlequin

08. The Fame

09. C2C

10. L4S

 

:gaygacat9:

5 minutes ago, tost1 said:

Can you please stop spamming that disturbing avi

Why cant we have some fun

 

Human Fly

Edited by Human Fly

Say what you want about Joanne but it was totally new for the Gaga brand. So far it's looking like LG7 will get unfairly held against her pop peak albums. This is why I always say avoid playing into legacy at all costs 

IMG_6413.thumb.jpeg.625ff3d67fccc3bb0f27

5 minutes ago, Mr. Stratus said:

Say what you want about Joanne but it was totally new for the Gaga brand. So far it's looking like LG7 will get unfairly held against her pop peak albums. This is why I always say avoid playing into legacy at all costs 

IMG_6413.thumb.jpeg.625ff3d67fccc3bb0f27

Being a legacy act is so washed up. 

We live in the internet age, if people like kesha still around and feels current then gaga will always be brand new. 

19 minutes ago, Nico Robin said:

I see the base is yearning for another album ranking

 

1. Born This Way

2. ARTPOP

3. Chromatica

4. TFM

5. TF

6. Joanne

 

IMG_6413.thumb.jpeg.625ff3d67fccc3bb0f27

Who the fk said that 

 

spacer.png

1. ARTPOP, Born This Way, TFM, TF, Joanne, ASIB, C2C
2. Harlequin, Chromatica, L4S

2nd place is NOT the albums I dislike, it's just the first row is too impactful for me. Also notice how the separation is clearly pre and post 2020. It was not intentional, it just shows how my life went after 2020 :mandown:


EkranResmi2024-08-1816_06_04.thumb.png.8

Edited by GagaMegaFan

7 minutes ago, Mr. Stratus said:

Say what you want about Joanne but it was totally new for the Gaga brand. So far it's looking like LG7 will get unfairly held against her pop peak albums. This is why I always say avoid playing into legacy at all costs 

IMG_6413.thumb.jpeg.625ff3d67fccc3bb0f27

The only issue I have with Joanne is the sense of forced inauthenticity. If she had fully committed to the Americana or country sound, I'd respect it more. Instead, it felt thematically inconsistent and a bit off. The whole "I made this record to heal my father and I failed anyway" nnn :rip: 

 

 

2 minutes ago, Miss Anthropocene said:

Who the fk said that 

 

spacer.png

Just had to clarify that Chromatica is NOT bottom of her discography

 

IMG_6413.thumb.jpeg.625ff3d67fccc3bb0f27

Spotify Global top artist: 

15. Lady Gaga (+2) 

 

 

Edited by Aston Martin

Just now, Aston Martin said:

Spotify Global top artist: 

15. Lady Gaga (+2) 

 

 

Oh disease is coming 🦠 

 

Human Fly

 

1. ARTPOP

2. Born This Way

3. The Fame Monster

4. Chromatica

5. The Fame

6. Joanne


and to be honest… LG7 really gotta compete for a spot at #4 or above or I might let my stan card expire for a while tbh 

spacer.png

Edited by HeavyMetalAura

25 minutes ago, Human Fly said:

 

1. Born This Way

2. ARTPOP

3. TFM

4. ASIB

5. TF

6. Chromatica

7. Joanne

 

 

IMG_6413.thumb.jpeg.625ff3d67fccc3bb0f27

This is an immaculate ranking! I agree with every one :clap:

  • Popular Post

Global - and we're back

 

1(+1)

Die With A Smile

Lady Gaga, Bruno Mars

9,728,725

 

USA

 

1(–) 

Die With A Smile

Lady Gaga, Bruno Mars

1,707,589

2 minutes ago, HeavyMetalAura said:

1. ARTPOP

2. Born This Way

3. The Fame Monster

4. Chromatica

5. The Fame

6. Joanne


and to be honest… LG7 really gotta compete for a spot at #4 or above or I might let my stan card expire for a while tbh 

spacer.png

Same

spacer.png

New peak in France??

 

6(+4)

Die With A Smile

Lady Gaga, Bruno Mars

276,425

 

 

Its so weird with each year passing artpop and born this way sounds even better and better. 

she didnt lie when she said she be making album of the decade… 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.