Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

12 minutes ago, Hair said:

Omg nah this is too much :bibliahh: @opbranden

 

 

 

People take your words like gospel :eddie:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 minute ago, kendoll2001 said:

I noticed that the Rolling Stone interview came out right around the time the Globes noms came out — not to say Bobby is on purpose redirecting the convo away from Joker 2 (since I feel everyone has pretty much moved on) but since the Globes are this Sunday, and Monday morning will be all about the winners, it would be a great time to drop more LG7 content come then :gaycat2:

I think we've all directed away from JFAD at this point :rip:

2 minutes ago, kendoll2001 said:

I noticed that the Rolling Stone interview came out right around the time the Globes noms came out — not to say Bobby is on purpose redirecting the convo away from Joker 2 (since I feel everyone has pretty much moved on) but since the Globes are this Sunday, and Monday morning will be all about the winners, it would be a great time to drop more LG7 content come then :gaycat2:

Album announcement on January 17th then. 

6 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

I see these "it's the holidays" posts very often and... what does that have to do with anything? I'm pretty sure people still open their social media even when they are on vacation :suburban:

Lol it means Gaga is probably on vacation celebrating the new year with her manz. She lives in the US, where everyone is not working until Monday INCLUDING HER lol. I guess I should have started off with that.

16 minutes ago, Julio said:

announcement when? :suburban:

 

She's announcing the 2nd single later today. It's called "Rose Thorn" and is produced by will.i.am and bloodpop. 

 

spacer.png

 

15 minutes ago, RideOrDie said:

one second i'm the insider then suddenly the insider is @opbranden

 

IMG_5773.thumb.gif.3ac230c8b8a3020bd3849

Now I get why you guys do not interact much with the fandom :deadbanana4:

 

I guess we are boatmates now

spacer.png

Edited by opbranden

2 minutes ago, opbranden said:

 

She's announcing the 2nd single later today. It's called "Rose Thorn" and is produced by will.i.am and bloodpop. 

 

You heard it here first folks :xtinass:

3 minutes ago, opbranden said:

 

She's announcing the 2nd single later today. It's called "Rose Thorn" and is produced by will.i.am and bloodpop. 

 

spacer.png

 

Now I get why you guys do not interact much with the fandom :deadbanana4:

 

I guess we are boatmates now

spacer.png

thanks for the tea :heart:

46 minutes ago, hausofdave said:

Radio 

66.46M (+1.59) **new peak in AI**

 

spacer.png

#1 Shaboozey - A Bar Song (Tipsy) 80.93M +3.72

 

tumblr_ltuixpDagV1r317bvo1_250sq.gif

the fact that if she released Yoü And I in 2025 it would probably smash haunts me 

6 minutes ago, Bad News said:

#1 Shaboozey - A Bar Song (Tipsy) 80.93M +3.72

l

tumblr_ltuixpDagV1r317bvo1_250sq.gif

lord

1 hour ago, hausofdave said:

Radio 

66.46M (+1.59) **new peak in AI**

 

spacer.png

A Bar song 

80.93+3.72


:rip:

 

i really want to know which format is playing this song? its recurrent at all of them :ahh:

 

Anywaaaay, i hope they enjoying his first and last hit ever. 

 

They're doing more harm then warm with spamming this song forever instead of moving onto other potential hit singles. They kinda killed his career with this one track. :fan:

Disease is probably so close to the Global top 200, the #200 song did 1.054.580. :dancehall: A small push could give it more life.

5 minutes ago, Artur said:

Disease is probably so close to the Global top 200, the #200 song did 1.054.580. :dancehall: A small push could give it more life.

It probably got like 800k only yesterday considering the drop in streams across the board. 

Thread: Gaga explodes as she enters 2025,  surprised? :clap3: 
 

Receipts:

 

Most viewed English music video on Jan 1
Most streamed song in US on Jan 1

#2 Radio song as of Jan 1

 

 

1 minute ago, sunbathinganimal said:

when is she dropping the title @opbranden

 

IMG_5773.thumb.gif.3ac230c8b8a3020bd3849

Streets are saying it'll be titled "Die With the Smile (a companion album)"

IMG_5773.thumb.gif.3ac230c8b8a3020bd3849

  • Popular Post
1 minute ago, MAKSIM said:

Thread: Gaga explodes as she enters 2025,  surprised? :clap3: 
 

Receipts:

 

Most viewed English music video on Jan 1
Most streamed song in US on Jan 1

#2 Radio song as of Jan 1

 

 

First reply: congrats Bruno :clap3:

 

cb748df059ec1fb7e8b7ba178e826c40.jpg

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.