Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

not @opbranden  causing fandom wide panic across multiple platforms for no reason 

:suburban:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

37 minutes ago, Hot Volcano said:

These stats are quite pointless since streaming grew a lot since 2020, so 570k in 2020 is pretty much equal to over 1m in 2024.

 

35 minutes ago, tost1 said:

Especially since it's obvious Stupid Love actually did much better at this point (which is sad)

You're right about the daily numbers being similar right now considering the platform growth. But there's an interesting pattern forming over time of relative WoW stability for Disease that did not happen with Stupid Love. Despite underperforming compared to SL (even on absolute streams/without adjusting to spotify growth) it went on to do more streams than it on most days since day 21 on. I think this is worth mentioning and not reducible to platform growth. 

TL;DR Disease started off significantly worse than Stupid Love but is having a better trajectory. I'm sure graphs of these two songs would ilustrate this. 

Edited by SweetOreosOfHeaven

18 minutes ago, ROARyals said:

not @opbranden  causing fandom wide panic across multiple platforms for no reason 

:suburban:

What did I do? :deadbanana2:

 

 

Spoiler

Chaos Angel 

 

spacer.png

 

46 minutes ago, Hot Volcano said:

These stats are quite pointless since streaming grew a lot since 2020, so 570k in 2020 is pretty much equal to over 1m in 2024.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't streaming numbers also drop during COVID? I recall they were lower than expected, despite the assumption that people stuck at home would stream more music. In reality, it seems people ended up streaming less; with that in mind SL was actually in a better position than Disease today 

 

I still believe that Disease resonates more with the core fanbase tho, and that connection will likely translate to greater longevity over time.

 

Edited by opbranden

48 minutes ago, tost1 said:

Especially since it's obvious Stupid Love actually did much better at this point (which is sad)

They're both the same to the GP just noisy radio bops. She needs to kill it with the next single and make it different 

6 minutes ago, Mr. Stratus said:

They're both the same to the GP just noisy radio bops. She needs to kill it with the next single and make it different 

Zombie Bride for The Weekend (ft. The Weeknd) is coming :gaygacat5:

 

Spoiler

:suburban:

 

  • Author
5 hours ago, Puttanesca said:

I'm so sorry for your loss. My condolences. :hug:

 

5 hours ago, longjohn9898 said:

Sending you lots of love ❤️ I'm so sorry for everything you've been through. We can celebrate those we have lost through music and living our own lives to the fullest :hug:

 

5 hours ago, Jessie said:

I can't even imagine the pain you've been processing but I'm sending love, happy new year legend :hug:

 

4 hours ago, aesthetic bih said:

Our Condolences, sis. Happy New Year, fellow Liddo! :heart2:

Thank you. I appreciate these comments :hug:

10 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

Wtf is she waiting for

IMG_6413.thumb.jpeg.625ff3d67fccc3bb0f27

She's waiting for our countdowns to resume

 

OT: 5 hours and 20 minutes!

 

IMG_6413.thumb.jpeg.625ff3d67fccc3bb0f27

She probably waiting for next week to announce stuff!

 

she should do the COPACABANA Announcement this friday

 

A Magazine cover announcing Album details, collab hints, next single etc for Monday.

 

Announce Album related date and open preorders on Tuesday.

 

 

She will announce the new single when she sings NA at trump angulation

 

IMG_6413.thumb.jpeg.625ff3d67fccc3bb0f27

  • Popular Post
3 minutes ago, PerfectCure said:

She'll probably announce once DWAS hits #1

'' My heart is overflowing with gratitude: "Die With A Smile" is the first #1 of 2025 on the Billboard Hot 100.

 

Bruno Mars, your brilliance brought this song to life—thank you for sharing your magic with me.

 

To my fans, this song was the missing piece of LG7 and the album will be coming... soon. It inspired me to reshape the record, filling it with more raw, emotional ballads. Your love made this possible.

 

Here's to the start of a beautiful new chapter. I love you endlessly.

 

Xx, Gaga ''

 

spacer.png

  • Popular Post
11 minutes ago, opbranden said:

'' My heart is overflowing with gratitude: "Die With A Smile" is the first #1 of 2025 on the Billboard Hot 100.

 

Bruno Mars, your brilliance brought this song to life—thank you for sharing your magic with me.

 

To my fans, this song was the missing piece of LG7 and the album will be coming... soon. It inspired me to reshape the record, filling it with more raw, emotional ballads. Your love made this possible.

 

Here's to the start of a beautiful new chapter. I love you endlessly.

 

Xx, Gaga ''

 

spacer.png

"This was the slowest single to reach number 1 since my debut. That says a lot of where I'm at and, most alarmingly, where are you now. I'm appalled at this decision, but the wait for the album will take longer. Magic potions take time, and time is corrupted. F**gots... You said that 2025 will be the year you'll eat. Well eat sh*t with your paws up"

 

spacer.png

2 hours ago, Hot Volcano said:

These stats are quite pointless since streaming grew a lot since 2020, so 570k in 2020 is pretty much equal to over 1m in 2024.

yes/no.

 

You are right about streams growth.

 

But Charts/Certification threshold for how many streams counts as 1 sale remain same almost in all relevant countries. So these stats aren't completely pointless. 

1 minute ago, Spicy Pisces said:

"This was the slowest single to reach number 1 since my debut. That says a lot of where I'm at and, most alarmingly, where are you now. I'm appalled at this decision, but the wait for the album will take longer. Magic potions take time, and time is corrupted. F**gots... You said that 2025 will be the year you'll eat. Well eat sh*t with your paws up"

 

spacer.png

:bibliahh:

I wonder how Gaga feels waking up to a world knowing you have the biggest song right now. 

 

:gayalipacat5:

I just know she's replacing the pots and pans on the album with ballads now

 

:xtinass:

 

Spoiler

And I'm here for it

 

:xtinass:

 

27 minutes ago, opbranden said:

'' My heart is overflowing with gratitude: "Die With A Smile" is the first #1 of 2025 on the Billboard Hot 100.

 

Bruno Mars, your brilliance brought this song to life—thank you for sharing your magic with me.

 

To my fans, this song was the missing piece of LG7 and the album will be coming... soon. It inspired me to reshape the record, filling it with more raw, emotional ballads. Your love made this possible.

 

Here's to the start of a beautiful new chapter. I love you endlessly.

 

Xx, Gaga ''

 

spacer.png

Oooooh she's changed the direction of LG7. We've lost! :chick3:

Original LG5 🤝 Original LG7

4 minutes ago, Almighty Gaga said:

I just know she's replacing the pots and pans on the album with ballads now

 

:xtinass:

 

  Reveal hidden contents

And I'm here for it

 

:xtinass:

 

And let popper gays seethe! 
 

 

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.