Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Fitzgerald

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Fitzgerald

  1. I love when she cries out “so unkind”
  2. Mine is great! That Bridge/Ending! Very Sign of the Times and Happier Than Ever. Hopefully that means a hit. I like Me better than I thought I would. The initial teaser clips made me roll my eyes a bit, cause we really didn’t need another empowerment ballad, but I was proven wrong (like Blessed, but its not as good as Blessed, but it’s better than IDTAY). I did expect a bit more hard hitting or clever lyrics though. Both me and mine sound more personable but it does have some cheese and cliche’s that make it seem a bit generic.
  3. Mine clips (including leaks) all sound like 3 different songs so it’ll be interesting to see how it all comes together
  4. Mother, Daughter, and the Kelly Spirit

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.