Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Kelly Clarkson

Featured Replies

  • ATRL Moderator
4 minutes ago, jpsketch said:

Pulse:

Kellyoke EP coming June 9th.

 

 

 

Wait WHAT

  • Replies 6.9k
  • Views 620.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I texted @Bloo tonight and told him I’m gonna do a Kelly takeover this weekend for ATRL. If you have any suggestions on things we should tweet out or do for the site, let is know. She’s gonna be on th

  • This was an amazing cover. More than anything, I want Kelly to land a major cinematic theme song like MHWGO or IWALY. She has the voice for it and, if it did well, it could be a hit for her. I would l

  • no shade but I expect more from her 1st independent release. she now has 100% creative control + freedom and the first thing she releases sounds like her last 2 albums   give us the country

  • ATRL Moderator

Oh I just realized that if that is in fact true it'll just be covers lol

 

We need the album Kelly :jonny5:

49 minutes ago, jpsketch said:

Pulse:

Kellyoke EP coming June 9th.

 

 

 

I wonder why a Thursday and not the standard Friday. 

16 minutes ago, jpsketch said:

Yeah, I hate that.

 

Wonder if it'll actually be called Kellyoke? That's good branding, at least.

 

 

Well tbh I can’t imagine a cover album selling well; even if her covers went viral every month.

 

Are their other cover albums in the past that sold well?

1 hour ago, jpsketch said:

Yeah, I hate that.

 

Wonder if it'll actually be called Kellyoke? That's good branding, at least.

 

 

I don’t think it will have a big promotional thing besides her socials and TKCS so the record label is not gonna put much money into it. I bet there will be no physical copies and streaming only. 

Do you think she actually went into the studio to record the full versions of some of her popular kellyokes? Or did they just take the audio from her show and master it?

1 minute ago, KCDC said:

Do you think she actually went into the studio to record the full versions of some of her popular kellyokes? Or did they just take the audio from her show and master it?

I’d go with her recording it. She has her own studio at TKCS so I’m sure it’s so much easier for her with Jason 

4 hours ago, jpsketch said:

Cut to 3 years from now when she releases Kellyoke Vol 7 and still no album. 

I want to laugh but it's honestly not that far fetched... 

Well at least it’s just an ep so a side project to tide us over I suppose. Yay for music but tbh doubt I’ll care much for a covers record 

I posted today about how we never got the Slow Dance performance from the Nashville Sessions and someone has it… I didn’t think this was ever released… no clue how they would have it 

 

 

8 minutes ago, PieceByPiece_KC said:

I posted today about how we never got the Slow Dance performance from the Nashville Sessions and someone has it… I didn’t think this was ever released… no clue how they would have it 

 

 

They told me there is a Medicine performance from the Nashville Sessions too :wanda:

1 hour ago, PieceByPiece_KC said:

I posted today about how we never got the Slow Dance performance from the Nashville Sessions and someone has it… I didn’t think this was ever released… no clue how they would have it 

 

 

Woah! How do they have it? Did they somehow get into KC YouTube channel and download these? Lol
 

The only thing I can think of is maybe they or someone they know were at the party KC threw for radio people, since KC had the Nashville Sessions performances playing at her house. Or maybe they gave out CDS of them. Who knows.

Edited by Ab1818

1 hour ago, PieceByPiece_KC said:

 

I would lose it if we get Medicine & Didn't I too.

18 minutes ago, lyl94115 said:

I would lose it if we get Medicine & Didn't I too.

Do we know for sure if she performed Didn’t I for this?  :duca:

14 minutes ago, based said:

Do we know for sure if she performed Didn’t I for this?  :duca:

Yes. There were 8 songs on the setlist for the session but she only released 5 of them. Slow Dance/Medicine/Didn't I were the unreleased ones

The person told me they got to through a “friend of a friend”. They have medicine and said they would post it too. They didn’t mention a Didn’t I recording 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.