Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Kelly Clarkson

Featured Replies

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTdW1am9n/?k=1
 

this part of the song needs to go viral on TikTok. I feel the sound could be popular. Someone work their magic and make it go Viral lol

  • Replies 6.9k
  • Views 624.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I texted @Bloo tonight and told him I’m gonna do a Kelly takeover this weekend for ATRL. If you have any suggestions on things we should tweet out or do for the site, let is know. She’s gonna be on th

  • This was an amazing cover. More than anything, I want Kelly to land a major cinematic theme song like MHWGO or IWALY. She has the voice for it and, if it did well, it could be a hit for her. I would l

  • no shade but I expect more from her 1st independent release. she now has 100% creative control + freedom and the first thing she releases sounds like her last 2 albums   give us the country

Ordered my copy! I had a feeling they’d be available on her site! Wonder how many copies they made. ? Pretty cool though. 

58 minutes ago, Ab1818 said:

Ordered my copy! I had a feeling they’d be available on her site! Wonder how many copies they made. ? Pretty cool though. 

I got it too. When you purchased it, did it say it will release in October? The main page said June 9th but on the order page said October 

1 hour ago, RealityBites said:

I got it too. When you purchased it, did it say it will release in October? The main page said June 9th but on the order page said October 

I tried twice and once it did say June 6th and then my actual purchase said the 10th!! NOT the 9th. Weird. Maybe they were trying to fix it after I checked out. 
 

and thanks for posting about it! Hopefully all fans are able to get a copy.

17 hours ago, Admiral Bobbery said:

Happier Than Ever is :flame:

 

Also, not shocked about the lack of any push so far. Figured this would be something they just threw out there as a gift for fans.

I wasn't expecting a promotional push, but they haven't even mentioned it's existence. What the hell?

New interview where Kelly says she is NOT ready to release the album everyone wants. It has changed, thinking about the kids, and she’ll release once finished and she feels ready. 

 

Pretty much what most of us have been thinking.

 

 

Oh my gosh that makes me so excited - this album could be a complete career highlight and most acclaimed for her I feel. I really hope she leaves it all on the line with the record (though it sounds like she's hesitant to do cause of her kids), but we will see.  Selfishly as a fan I want it, but whatever she choses I will respect. 

---

and yeah I really think like I already said she's not wanting to announce anything or even say 'I released something' cause it just doesn't feel right for her to be promoting something right now with the tragedy that just happened. If anything we may get an IG post from team Kelly tomorrow, or they may just wait till next week when the tv episode airs. 

This is making me nervous she is not going to drag brandon much on the album. That's what I am looking forward too most :dancehall:

  • ATRL Moderator
23 minutes ago, PieceByPiece_KC said:

This is making me nervous she is not going to drag brandon much on the album. That's what I am looking forward too most :dancehall:

I get the opposite vibe from what she said. She said she wants to release the album when she feels ready to "talk about it in interviews" and that she's not ready yet cause she's worried about her little hearts (her kids). The only subject that comes to mind that would make her talk like that is her divorce, and if Kelly Clarkson has to prepare herself to talk about something, then it must be fairly personal.

KC could have made the definitive breakup album of the 2020s and be showered with accolades, but it seems like she has chosen to take a step back to protect her 2 young kids. 

 

Regarding KC's 2 former stepkids (Brandon's first 2 kids), I wonder how they must be feeling. Are they disgusted by their dad (and granddad)? Could they be siding with their former step-mother (and former step-grandmother) on the divorce proceedings? 

 

In any case, I hope no woman would be dumb enough to start a relationship with Brandon after all this.

Avril Lavigne is releasing her studio version of Breakaway for the 20th. Anniversary Edition of Let Go.

 

it is very weird that we did not get any album in 5 years. idc about the divorce album if that is the reason why she didn’t release anything, choose other themes but i just really need something from her. and ofc, we get a cover EP and we got the I Dare You project and an Xmas album (?) but imo fans just need the typical Clarkson formula: some catchy upbeat  songs and beautiful ballads.

Do we know how many streams HTE has?

 

Checked the usual site for Spotify, but the song doesn’t appear for whatever reason. 

22 minutes ago, Ab1818 said:

Do we know how many streams HTE has?

 

Checked the usual site for Spotify, but the song doesn’t appear for whatever reason. 

Me too. The first day it showed and in total for the two Explicit ones it has 110,000 or so, but now It doesn’t show on it. It’s annoying 

Edited by RealityBites

1 hour ago, RealityBites said:

Me too. The first day it showed and in total for the two Explicit ones it has 110,000 or so, but now It doesn’t show on it. It’s annoying 

Thank you! I wonder why it doesn’t show up? ? 

 

I got curious because there are a few more TikToks with the song now and that popcrave Tweet, and all the KC fans promoting it… Wonder how it’s doing now. 

Vote for KC. Super easy to vote. Click link and select KC and click vote 

  • ATRL Moderator

I'm happy to see her last interview talking about the new album.

 

I'm a bit relieved that Kelly is the one postponing the release of the album and not the label.

 

For a moment I thought Atlantic wasn't interested on Kelly releasing a brand new album (that's not Christmas related) because a lot of record labels are asking their artists to make TikToks in order to let them release new material and we know Kelly is not active in any social network :deadbanana2:

 

I miss the times when Kelly was on Snapchat sharing the making of MOL while she was recording the album :chick3:

1 hour ago, kelly-clarkson said:

I'm happy to see her last interview talking about the new album.

 

I'm a bit relieved that Kelly is the one postponing the release of the album and not the label.

 

For a moment I thought Atlantic wasn't interested on Kelly releasing a brand new album (that's not Christmas related) because a lot of record labels are asking their artists to make TikToks in order to let them release new material and we know Kelly is not active in any social network :deadbanana2:

 

I miss the times when Kelly was on Snapchat sharing the making of MOL while she was recording the album :chick3:

The way she said the album as morphed.. gives me hope that she’s added songs like HTE on it… of course I want the heart wrenching ballads… but this rock edge is so suited to her…. Also her hesitation and her saying how important this album is… seems to suggest she’s going all in.. that said I’m only seeing next year as a viable option.. she’ll have her hands tied with taking ellens spot and Atlantic will want her to push the Xmas album… 

Anyway hope the re-recording rumour is true so we‘d get another new project…or two counting WCCA Deluxe this year. Which is good enough for me.

I meant to post this a while back, but it definitely seems a Kelly gay works at Netflix (in a creative position of note) now as in addition to the amazingly spot on Human Resources Taco Bell references, the new Rebel Wilson has some hilarious KC moments 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.