Jump to content

Kelly Clarkson


Ryan
 Share

Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, KevinKDC said:

I think the MOL album title leak came from ATRL.

 

I remember some user here made it a game and made us guess with the circle of life logo or something 

Ohhh that’s right! 
 

Ugh it’s been far too long. I just want a proper new album :noparty:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 769
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • KCFan2014

    35

  • PieceByPiece_KC

    47

  • RealityBites

    249

  • Ab1818

    91

  • ATRL Moderator
5 hours ago, KevinKDC said:

I think the MOL album title leak came from ATRL.

 

I remember some user here made it a game and made us guess with the circle of life logo or something 

We actually figured out a lot back in the pre-MOL era. I remember we were able to figure out which of the recording sessions was the lead single (to be LSS) and tried to decipher the name of the song from a photo taken from the shooting for LSS's music video. :rip: 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, Bloo said:

We actually figured out a lot back in the pre-MOL era. I remember we were able to figure out which of the recording sessions was the lead single (to be LSS) and tried to decipher the name of the song from a photo taken from the shooting for LSS's music video. :rip: 

dsfgdsgfsdgf I remember that :bibliahh:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • ATRL Moderator

Not sure if it's related to the rumor, but someone on Twitter noticed this about Lester's last IG post:

 

9GpQXnz.jpg

 

wFFm79q.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Her debut->All I Ever Wanted hits with lead vocals that are mixed properly would be amazing. Add in live instrumentation and/or some Smokestack-like re-arrangements and it could be a worthwhile project even if it sounds a little regressive.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, kelly-clarkson said:

Not sure if it's related to the rumor, but someone on Twitter noticed this about Lester's last IG post:

 

9GpQXnz.jpg

 

wFFm79q.jpg

I’ve been mentioning this here as the biggest hint so far. The whole band was also in the studio. I think Jason also posted about it and he was one of the ones who posted during the WCCA recordings with the studio decorated very Christmas-y and led us to start wondering about a Christmas album…. Which ended up being true. Only time will tell though. 
 

That producer does a lot of Kelly’s stuff too so I don’t think it was for anyone else.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, Ab1818 said:

I’ve been mentioning this here as the biggest hint so far. The whole band was also in the studio. I think Jason also posted about it and he was one of the ones who posted during the WCCA recordings with the studio decorated very Christmas-y and led us to start wondering about a Christmas album…. Which ended up being true. Only time will tell though. 
 

That producer does a lot of Kelly’s stuff too so I don’t think it was for anyone else.

omggg :duca: 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, kelly-clarkson said:

omggg :duca: 

 

Lester could be for another artist though. 🤔 What’s confusing is Jason posted on February 10th from the recording studio. In one of the slides you can see Jaco. The producer also posted around the same time on his stories with Jessi in the background.

Jason’s 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZzfhUbP6X7/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
 

 

Who knows at this point lol Could be for Kellyoke, a re-recording album or the actual album. But I hope something comes soon. :chick3:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • ATRL Moderator
17 minutes ago, Ab1818 said:

 

Lester could be for another artist though. 🤔 What’s confusing is Jason posted on February 10th from the recording studio. In one of the slides you can see Jaco. The producer also posted around the same time on his stories with Jessi in the background.

Jason’s 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZzfhUbP6X7/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
 

 

Who knows at this point lol Could be for Kellyoke, a re-recording album or the actual album. But I hope something comes soon. :chick3:

Hearing her hits re-recording would be really interesting, but I think it's time for a new album. I'm a bit disappointed everytime she's releasing new material it's related to Christmas.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • ATRL Moderator
34 minutes ago, kelly-clarkson said:

Hearing her hits re-recording would be really interesting, but I think it's time for a new album. I'm a bit disappointed everytime she's releasing new material it's related to Christmas.

Yeah, I honestly was a bit disappointed with the announcement of WCCA only because I felt it would delay a new standard album from coming out. So hearing about rerecordings isn't the most encouraging for me. She's not talked much about music so I'm a bit leery about what's to come. I'd like something entirely new at some point. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yeah honestly I just want that new studio album - but if she's doing hits and deep cuts rerecorded - give me Just Missed the Train, Sober & Addicted PLEASE

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

 

i love whoever made this. Don’t let me stop you (demo) was R and B. They mixed the rock version vocals with the instrumental of the demo version

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/15/2022 at 9:03 AM, Bloo said:

We actually figured out a lot back in the pre-MOL era. I remember we were able to figure out which of the recording sessions was the lead single (to be LSS) and tried to decipher the name of the song from a photo taken from the shooting for LSS's music video. :rip: 

Before we figured out the whole title, weren't we calling it Meaning of Reba :rip: 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The way I got so mad at her recent IG story! They played us lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Haha I saw the IG post first so I figured it was Wayfair related.

 

Excited about the Friday episode of the talk show. I think this is the first time they are doing a birthday episode for her. Hopefully we get some good guests and moments!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Ab1818 said:

Haha I saw the IG post first so I figured it was Wayfair related.

 

Excited about the Friday episode of the talk show. I think this is the first time they are doing a birthday episode for her. Hopefully we get some good guests and moments!!

I think last year they did a little party for her and pre-recorded video messages 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, RealityBites said:

I think last year they did a little party for her and pre-recorded video messages 

Yeah, but I believe that was only for YouTube. This year the whole episode on Friday is a surprise for her. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Ab1818 said:

Yeah, but I believe that was only for YouTube. This year the whole episode on Friday is a surprise for her. 

Oh yeah it was an extra! Can’t wait for Friday. Should be fun 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Does anyone have the 'I Never Loved a Man' performance from the Aretha Tribute? There's a version on YT but it's not great and there's some guy talking over parts of it

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, PieceByPiece_KC said:

Does anyone have the 'I Never Loved a Man' performance from the Aretha Tribute? There's a version on YT but it's not great and there's some guy talking over parts of it

I can get it up on The KC Vault this weekend!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

42 minutes ago, based said:

I can get it up on The KC Vault this weekend!

You are the best!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The way Machine Gun Kelly keeps showing up for Kelly I'm here for it. She would have been killer on one of his tracks - maybe one day. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...