Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Kelly Clarkson

Featured Replies

1 hour ago, RealityBites said:

The interviewer basically confirms it will be a cover Album. 

I think the interviewer is just saying kelly has hinted at new music on the show. 

  • Replies 6.9k
  • Views 621.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I texted @Bloo tonight and told him I’m gonna do a Kelly takeover this weekend for ATRL. If you have any suggestions on things we should tweet out or do for the site, let is know. She’s gonna be on th

  • This was an amazing cover. More than anything, I want Kelly to land a major cinematic theme song like MHWGO or IWALY. She has the voice for it and, if it did well, it could be a hit for her. I would l

  • no shade but I expect more from her 1st independent release. she now has 100% creative control + freedom and the first thing she releases sounds like her last 2 albums   give us the country

9 hours ago, Ab1818 said:

I think the interviewer is just saying kelly has hinted at new music on the show. 

Oh I can see that. Good point 

Well this was nice unexpected nominations. Vote for the show and Kelly! 

Edited by RealityBites

43 minutes ago, Ab1818 said:

 

Who knows what she’ll be promoting. TKCS? Random…

 

Hmmm! Exciting! He always has good interviews! Gotta be something! 
 

Edit: nevermind lol but hopefully he asks about the new album 

 

 

Edited by RealityBites

Kelly may or may not have announced what her upcoming project is during the taping of TKCS today… :coffee:

41 minutes ago, PieceByPiece_KC said:

Kelly may or may not have announced what her upcoming project is during the taping of TKCS today… :coffee:

When will that episode air? :cupid:

43 minutes ago, PieceByPiece_KC said:

Kelly may or may not have announced what her upcoming project is during the taping of TKCS today… :coffee:

Just saw your tweets I think. ? 

 

So exciting! Where you at the taping or someone you know? I hope it’s true. ? So exciting. (Some people will be disappointed, but this is good for a lot of us and will be for her too)

7 minutes ago, Temporal said:

When will that episode air? :cupid:

i don’t want to get in trouble for confirming what anything is / when

but I put some hints in this tweet thread that confirms things without confirming things :)

 

if you want to be surprised don’t look!

  • ATRL Moderator

It's really weird that talk show tapings is the way our lil base regularly get leaks. :toofunny2: 

11 minutes ago, PieceByPiece_KC said:

i don’t want to get in trouble for confirming what anything is / when

but I put some hints in this tweet thread that confirms things without confirming things :)

 

if you want to be surprised don’t look!

I don't get the Ronnie Dunn thing 

OMG I’m excited! Maybe she will announce it tomorrow on her radio interview 

8 minutes ago, justinxx said:

I don't get the Ronnie Dunn thing 

Go to my Twitter and look what I tweeted yesterday

1 hour ago, PieceByPiece_KC said:

Kelly may or may not have announced what her upcoming project is during the taping of TKCS today… :coffee:

Was it the Tiffany H show today? If so it airs tomorrow 

 

Potential spoiler for the announcement:

 

 

 

 

I am ready if this means a full Kellyoke album with an uncensored HTE cover

Edited by kellysclarkson

2 minutes ago, PieceByPiece_KC said:

Go to my Twitter and look what I tweeted yesterday

:wink: got it ty!

Edited by justinxx
removing spoiler

  • ATRL Moderator

I could be down for some cursing from Kelly. :foxaylove3:

24 minutes ago, Bloo said:

It's really weird that talk show tapings is the way our lil base regularly get leaks. :toofunny2: 

? I think we all need to start attending  tapings in case she announces something in any of them. Jk

 

 

So excited for this!

Just now, Bloo said:

I could be down for some cursing from Kelly. :foxaylove3:

I wonder if her team would allow that or not. Wholesome image. I’d love it but who knows 

2 minutes ago, Ab1818 said:

Unsure. ? Might be new?

Someone said it’s from a skit with snoop from ASC. Missed that one lol

Here's the interview she did on Elvis Duran's show this morning. It was all about the Norwegian cruise line sponsorship. She also reiterated the point about her taking time off for herself this summer.

 


EDIT:

They gave us a video version this time too!

 

Edited by based

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.