Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Kelly Clarkson

Featured Replies

  • Replies 6.9k
  • Views 621k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I texted @Bloo tonight and told him I’m gonna do a Kelly takeover this weekend for ATRL. If you have any suggestions on things we should tweet out or do for the site, let is know. She’s gonna be on th

  • This was an amazing cover. More than anything, I want Kelly to land a major cinematic theme song like MHWGO or IWALY. She has the voice for it and, if it did well, it could be a hit for her. I would l

  • no shade but I expect more from her 1st independent release. she now has 100% creative control + freedom and the first thing she releases sounds like her last 2 albums   give us the country

8 hours ago, BravoTangoWhiskey said:

I meant to post this a while back, but it definitely seems a Kelly gay works at Netflix (in a creative position of note) now as in addition to the amazingly spot on Human Resources Taco Bell references, the new Rebel Wilson has some hilarious KC moments 

I don’t know if you posted this before NETFLIX on Twitter posted this today:

 

 


 

Was it you? ? jk ? but Netflix stans Kelly confirmed. Lol.

11 hours ago, Ab1818 said:

I don’t know if you posted this before NETFLIX on Twitter posted this today:

 

 


 

Was it you? ? jk ? but Netflix stans Kelly confirmed. Lol.

Hahaha it wasn’t omg though :jonnycat:

Hey Netflix, give us our Kelly Clarkson life inspired movie with original songs :foxaylove2:

Avril‘s Version of Breakaway drops this Friday. Just heard it and it honestly made me really want Kelly to do a re- recording album of her own. Avril changed it to a punk/pop-ish sound and it's……well, interesting.

Hope the rumors of her re-doing her old hits are true. Though she probably won’t pick Breakaway lol.

4 minutes ago, lyl94115 said:

Avril‘s Version of Breakaway drops this Friday. Just heard it and it honestly made me really want Kelly to do a re- recording album of her own. Avril changed it to a punk/pop-ish sound and it's……well, interesting.

Hope the rumors of her re-doing her old hits are true. Though she probably won’t pick Breakaway lol.

The re recordings for KC is probably not true. Seems like many think this because of the “already gone” in Lester’s picture, but looking at more pictures it seems like that was for another artist. Would love to be wrong though.


——-

anyone know the HTE streams number now? Still not showing up for me. 

Avril's version of Breakaway is almost as good as Kelly's version!

 

I keep hearing "risk" as "wrist" though, for some reason. :gaycat6:

The 2 best singles of 2022 I've heard are Kelly's cover of Billie's Happier Than Ever and Avril's cover of Kelly's Breakaway (or to be more accurate, Avril claiming back Breakaway from Kelly). 

Omg I’m at Mighty Hoopla in London and they are playing Kelly and the crowd are losing their ****. Her team need to take the financial hit and just be headliners here cos it’ll solidify her as a gay icon!!! Ughhh please team Kelly 

2 hours ago, BravoTangoWhiskey said:

Omg I’m at Mighty Hoopla in London and they are playing Kelly and the crowd are losing their ****. Her team need to take the financial hit and just be headliners here cos it’ll solidify her as a gay icon!!! Ughhh please team Kelly 

you better have seen FOXES!!!

On 6/3/2022 at 10:36 PM, stevenisFADING said:

you better have seen FOXES!!!

Body Talk queen yasss ma’am :jonnycat:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.