Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Kelly Clarkson

Featured Replies

  • Replies 6.9k
  • Views 620.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I texted @Bloo tonight and told him I’m gonna do a Kelly takeover this weekend for ATRL. If you have any suggestions on things we should tweet out or do for the site, let is know. She’s gonna be on th

  • This was an amazing cover. More than anything, I want Kelly to land a major cinematic theme song like MHWGO or IWALY. She has the voice for it and, if it did well, it could be a hit for her. I would l

  • no shade but I expect more from her 1st independent release. she now has 100% creative control + freedom and the first thing she releases sounds like her last 2 albums   give us the country

The Voice’s coach announcement is so random. Blake randomly posting that on Tik Tok and quick confirm Blake, John, & Gwen are returning but then going ages without the last spot being confirmed…

2 minutes ago, PieceByPiece_KC said:

The Voice’s coach announcement is so random. Blake randomly posting that on Tik Tok and quick confirm Blake, John, & Gwen are returning but then going ages without the last spot being confirmed…

It’s annoying. They are dragging it out. Honesty don’t think it’s Kelly. Probably someone new 

39 minutes ago, RealityBites said:

It’s annoying. They are dragging it out. Honesty don’t think it’s Kelly. Probably someone new 

Agreed - seems like they’re drawing it out for a bigger announcement. 
 

If Kelly was returning, She would have been confirmed right after Blake IMO

  • ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, RealityBites said:

It’s annoying. They are dragging it out. Honesty don’t think it’s Kelly. Probably someone new 

Omg, don't get my hopes up like this..! :jonny4: 

She’s been very honest and obvious about not wanting to do as much and saying no to things since that IG live months ago. The 4th might be a current big pop star if they’re dragging it out this long.

 

Hopefully we do get the new album in the fall, but not sure if it’ll get pushed to early 2023. The covers album and WCCA will be promoted this year and not sure if the divorce album fits with it all. We’ll see. 

I have loved seeing her on The Voice, but want new music more than anything right now. That being said, here’s to hoping they actually take advantage of the extra time to release the next album.. :sistrens:

Edited by based

  • ATRL Moderator
3 minutes ago, based said:

I have loved seeing her on The Voice, 

I enjoyed it the first season. The show is just so insufferable for me so I will be a bit thrilled if she leaves it behind. :gaycat6:

55 minutes ago, Ab1818 said:

She’s been very honest and obvious about not wanting to do as much and saying no to things since that IG live months ago. The 4th might be a current big pop star if they’re dragging it out this long.

 

Hopefully we do get the new album in the fall, but not sure if it’ll get pushed to early 2023. The covers album and WCCA will be promoted this year and not sure if the divorce album fits with it all. We’ll see. 

One good thing about the actual divorce album whenever we get it, is that we won’t have Adele as competition that will overshadow the album. Maybe it will get its own light. Grammys will be less crowded 

3 minutes ago, Bloo said:

I enjoyed it the first season. The show is just so insufferable for me so I will be a bit thrilled if she leaves it behind. :gaycat6:

Yeah there are a lot of issues with the show, but I just enjoyed seeing her dynamic with the other coaches. I think I’d be more excited if we knew for sure the next album was coming this year, but I’m not entirely convinced it is :dancehall:

I figured her not coming back to The Voice was because of her talk show taking Ellen's time slot. It sounds like TKCS is going to be elevated and grander with a bigger set for the new season based on what I've heard. So it seems like Kelly will be super busy with the relaunch of the show alongside her music project which I am guessing is for her 20th anniversary. 

It's official, Kelly's not returning to The Voice this Fall. Not surprising considering her comments about wanting the whole summer off.

 

Also, while there's already a thread about it, here's the retrospective Pitchfork did on Breakaway (even giving it a good score to boot).

 

https://pitchfork.com/features/lists-and-guides/6221-top-50-singles-of-2005/?page=5

 

They don't talk about Kelly very often so I'm actually surprised they did this.

1 hour ago, Admiral Bobbery said:

Also, while there's already a thread about it, here's the retrospective Pitchfork did on Breakaway (even giving it a good score to boot).

 

https://pitchfork.com/features/lists-and-guides/6221-top-50-singles-of-2005/?page=5

 

They don't talk about Kelly very often so I'm actually surprised they did this.

That's dope!!

  • ATRL Moderator
5 hours ago, Admiral Bobbery said:

It's official, Kelly's not returning to The Voice this Fall. Not surprising considering her comments about wanting the whole summer off.

b107be3a178792adfb6a0720d77f06be434f3223

Literally the only exciting thing about the voice was what monstrosity Candice was going to make her wear week after week :rip:

 

I’d be more excited if this meant we were going to get a new album- but it seems she concentrating on the damn covers/re records album… 

I really do think we could have a new lead single this fall/winter (my guess is she might be Mega Mentor on The Voice) - where she will only have to do like 4 days of filming, collect her 1 million dollar check and perform her new single at the finale or something. 

17 hours ago, Admiral Bobbery said:

It's official, Kelly's not returning to The Voice this Fall. Not surprising considering her comments about wanting the whole summer off.

 

Also, while there's already a thread about it, here's the retrospective Pitchfork did on Breakaway (even giving it a good score to boot).

 

https://pitchfork.com/features/lists-and-guides/6221-top-50-singles-of-2005/?page=5

 

They don't talk about Kelly very often so I'm actually surprised they did this.

I think you dropped the wrong link, the review is great though:

 

https://pitchfork.com/reviews/albums/kelly-clarkson-breakaway/

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.