Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Kelly Clarkson

Featured Replies

  • ATRL Moderator
42 minutes ago, PieceByPiece_KC said:

The person told me they got to through a “friend of a friend”. They have medicine and said they would post it too. They didn’t mention a Didn’t I recording 

BISH PRAISE BE :jonny5:Man her vocals and performances from MOL were just :wanda:Let me spin my MOL vinyl today in ha honor

  • Replies 6.9k
  • Views 623.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I texted @Bloo tonight and told him I’m gonna do a Kelly takeover this weekend for ATRL. If you have any suggestions on things we should tweet out or do for the site, let is know. She’s gonna be on th

  • This was an amazing cover. More than anything, I want Kelly to land a major cinematic theme song like MHWGO or IWALY. She has the voice for it and, if it did well, it could be a hit for her. I would l

  • no shade but I expect more from her 1st independent release. she now has 100% creative control + freedom and the first thing she releases sounds like her last 2 albums   give us the country

 

I kinda understand why they didn’t release this one. The no BGVs makes the song feel incomplete 

These sound like unfinished mixes. Also, is it just me, or are Kelly and the band in different keys? Something feels very off lol. 

40 minutes ago, PieceByPiece_KC said:

 

I kinda understand why they didn’t release this one. The no BGVs makes the song feel incomplete 

RT. I don't know why but this song never seemed to "click" live and doesn't live up to the studio version (except like one random performance in Vegas I think?) 

 

On another note though it really is amazing how much her voice has recovered since this era

24 minutes ago, br3tt said:

RT. I don't know why but this song never seemed to "click" live and doesn't live up to the studio version (except like one random performance in Vegas I think?) 

 

On another note though it really is amazing how much her voice has recovered since this era

I feel like Love So Soft never clicked live too. It just never had the same punch that it does on the studio version.

Edited by PieceByPiece_KC

43 minutes ago, br3tt said:

RT. I don't know why but this song never seemed to "click" live and doesn't live up to the studio version (except like one random performance in Vegas I think?) 

 

Totally agree. I think that’s one of the reasons it was wise not to make it a single, given how much they focused on doing live TV performances for promo that era. 
 

And yes, this was the only time this song really sounded like it “hit” live, for me at least. 

 

Does anyone have the Medicine performance from the The Voice?

 

Spoiler

I remember it not being good

 

4 hours ago, PieceByPiece_KC said:

Does anyone have the Medicine performance from the The Voice?

 

  Hide contents

I remember it not being good

 

It’s up on The KC Vault website. :) 

8 hours ago, PieceByPiece_KC said:

 

I kinda understand why they didn’t release this one. The no BGVs makes the song feel incomplete 

I am SO glad we moved past this vocal era of hers. Unfortunately, she had even worse moments that year. :rip:

Edited by BurnGoesTheChivas

2 hours ago, BurnGoesTheChivas said:

I am SO glad we moved past this vocal era of hers. Unfortunately, she had even worse moments that year. :rip:

I honestly don't notice a problem with her voice during the MOL promotion era. Yeah, that Medicine performance wasn't the most amazing vocal performance from her but I thought it was good. I'm also in love with how she sounds the the Nashville Sessions posted on YT

31 minutes ago, PieceByPiece_KC said:

WLW Kellyoke Classic incoming sometime before the end of S3 :alexz:

Whole Lotta Woman? 

1 hour ago, RealityBites said:

Whole Lotta Woman? 

Seems like it. She didn’t film many Kellyokes this last week of filming shows, but sounds like she managed to get a KC Classic in.

 

 

Also, I wonder if they’ll finally begin teasing or announce the covers album this coming week. ? 

1 hour ago, Ab1818 said:

Seems like it. She didn’t film many Kellyokes this last week of filming shows, but sounds like she managed to get a KC Classic in.

 

 

Also, I wonder if they’ll finally begin teasing or announce the covers album this coming week. ? 

Hopefully! I am just so glad she gets a summer break to get refreshed and rested. She so deserves it 

2 hours ago, Ab1818 said:

Seems like it. She didn’t film many Kellyokes this last week of filming shows, but sounds like she managed to get a KC Classic in.

 

I didn't attend the taping but her voice was hoarse / under the weather. Whole Lotta Woman wasn't performed the same day of taping. Not sure if it was pre-recorded on the Kellyoke set or maybe they'll use the ASC performance?

Do you think there will be a photoshoot for the Kellyoke album / EP? 

 

I'm low key afraid the cover will be some variation of this with "Kellyoke" photoshopped on it in bad font....

 

episode-1105-pictured-kelly-clarkson-pic

46 minutes ago, RealityBites said:

Hopefully! I am just so glad she gets a summer break to get refreshed and rested. She so deserves it 

Same, her and the crew deserve it. Hopefully she comes back better than ever and maybe we’ll get a new set and stuff for the show! Seems like they’ll be airing new episodes until late June so we the fans will “only” be without Kellyokes/ show for about 2-ish months. 
 

3 minutes ago, PieceByPiece_KC said:

I didn't attend the taping but her voice was hoarse / under the weather. Whole Lotta Woman wasn't performed the same day of taping. Not sure if it was pre-recorded on the Kellyoke set or maybe they'll use the ASC performance?

Interesting. I did see someone that attended one of the tapings say she almost didn’t sing during one of the tapings, but eventually did. The same day I saw someone else say she did one of her own songs… I’m guessing she was only able to sing at 1 of the tapings this past week and that seems to have been WLW. We’ll see. 

5 minutes ago, PieceByPiece_KC said:

Do you think there will be a photoshoot for the Kellyoke album / EP? 

 

I'm low key afraid the cover will be some variation of this with "Kellyoke" photoshopped on it in bad font....

 

episode-1105-pictured-kelly-clarkson-pic


I think so. What I’m more worried about is that they won’t promote the album/ep at all and just a mention of it on the show once. :/ 

 

There’s like 2 and a half weeks and we don’t know much. :gaycat6:

Not sure if it will happen in S4 or not but I think the end of daily Kellyoke's is inevitable. Guessing she will record a theme song eventually.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.