Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Kelly Clarkson

Featured Replies

1 hour ago, EnterTheAttic said:

The way P!nk, Kelly and Brandi are my 3 faves :jonnycat: My TASTE! 

Add Miss Sara Bareilles and you have the 4 best vocalists today :WAP:

Taste

  • Replies 6.9k
  • Views 625.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I texted @Bloo tonight and told him I’m gonna do a Kelly takeover this weekend for ATRL. If you have any suggestions on things we should tweet out or do for the site, let is know. She’s gonna be on th

  • This was an amazing cover. More than anything, I want Kelly to land a major cinematic theme song like MHWGO or IWALY. She has the voice for it and, if it did well, it could be a hit for her. I would l

  • no shade but I expect more from her 1st independent release. she now has 100% creative control + freedom and the first thing she releases sounds like her last 2 albums   give us the country

1 hour ago, rmmas said:

Taste

I know, I have it 💅

 

Btw, do we know if miss Sara is working on a studio album these days?

1 hour ago, EnterTheAttic said:

I know, I have it 💅

 

Btw, do we know if miss Sara is working on a studio album these days?

She’s probably working on Broadway/Girl5eva. It’s been only 4 years since ATC after all. :gaycat5:
 

 

OT:

I guess she’ll announce i hate love today.

2 hours ago, rmmas said:

She’s probably working on Broadway/Girl5eva. It’s been only 4 years since ATC after all. :gaycat5:
 

 

OT:

I guess she’ll announce i hate love today.

Amidst The Chaos was impeccable! 

No Such Thing got me through my last breakup. That song moves me deeply. 

31 minutes ago, RealityBites said:

https://twitter.com/kclarksonteam/status/1663889008240496641?s=46&t=DahoZ1rYF-poxBt87wzFYw

 

kelly is on Caroline Kraddick’s podcast starting today! 

I've seen a few of these - are these podcasts with large followings? 

4 minutes ago, kylegfil_ said:

I've seen a few of these - are these podcasts with large followings? 

No idea. But if she’s willing to do these small podcasts hopefully they have the big ones lined up closer to the album release. 

55 minutes ago, RealityBites said:

https://twitter.com/kclarksonteam/status/1663889008240496641?s=46&t=DahoZ1rYF-poxBt87wzFYw

 

kelly is on Caroline Kraddick’s podcast starting today! 

Not sure how familiar you all are with Caroline Kraddick, her father Kidd Kraddick was the host of one of the largest morning radio shows before he suddenly passed away like 10 years ago. The show is still going strong, without him. For historical context, Kelly visited his show during her hometown visit on AI! This is where she first met Donny Osmond.

Surprise release when :cupid:

 

https://twitter.com/warnermusicu/status/1663891439502098432?s=46&t=udC7TJG27i4Ia87LBZ2ghA
 

Is them hinting at I Hate Love?? She really about to release the 4th song from the album without saying anything. 

 

 

Do y'all think we'll get any song that matches B&B streaming numbers by the 1 year anniversary of the album 

 

Spoiler

or even I Dare You :rainy:

I suppose I'm most curious about:

 

  • down to you
  • lighthouse
  • rock hudson

 

I almost feel like one of these should've been the lead based on what some of the Belasco reviews were like. The label has publicly supported the quality of the album (with quotes I remember), so I'm curious as to whether the material really is there, and whether this launch strategy is to get as much under people's noses before releasing the era defining singles (cos at the moment the era is rather forgettable - even if I personally like the music - but not enough to play for my friends lol)

Not “red card collector” :priceless:

 

16 minutes ago, BravoTangoWhiskey said:

Do y'all think we'll get any song that matches B&B streaming numbers by the 1 year anniversary of the album 

 

  Hide contents

or even I Dare You :rainy:

I suppose I'm most curious about:

 

  • down to you
  • lighthouse
  • rock hudson

 

I almost feel like one of these should've been the lead based on what some of the Belasco reviews were like. The label has publicly supported the quality of the album (with quotes I remember), so I'm curious as to whether the material really is there, and whether this launch strategy is to get as much under people's noses before releasing the era defining singles (cos at the moment the era is rather forgettable - even if I personally like the music - but not enough to play for my friends lol)

Im too most curious about Down to you… it’s the first song she ever mentioned from the album way back in 2019… 

 

Rockon Hudson I’ve heard the first 10 seconds and the end of the bridge (?)  where she is going off vocally. 
 

lighthouse I can’t wait to cry listen to this song 

 

She keeps mentioning Magic, so I’m curious as to how that sounds.


I like the Lyrics to I hate love - though the chorus only being that repeated is giving Mol vibes but idk if it’s in a good way 

 

  • ATRL Moderator
15 minutes ago, BravoTangoWhiskey said:

Have we seen this before?

 

 

Yeah, I think so.

I heard snippets for chemistry, magic few weeks ago. They are kind of giving singer songwriter vibe and very slow? imo. 
 

I’m really excited to hear i hate love and down to you. I know she’s gonna give us emotional ballads but I also really love pop rock bops.

5 hours ago, RealityBites said:

https://twitter.com/kclarksonteam/status/1663889008240496641?s=46&t=DahoZ1rYF-poxBt87wzFYw

 

kelly is on Caroline Kraddick’s podcast starting today! 

This is live now 

On 5/30/2023 at 11:09 AM, EnterTheAttic said:

Amidst The Chaos was impeccable! 

No Such Thing got me through my last breakup. That song moves me deeply. 

Sara knows how to write and perform a song that just cuts right through you :jonny:

 

Not surprised that so many Kelly stans are also Sara stans. The absolute taste.

4 hours ago, kelli101 said:

Im too most curious about Down to you… it’s the first song she ever mentioned from the album way back in 2019… 

Does anyone know where she referenced this in 2019? 

Lol at the KCE users complaining at Broken and Beautiful being in the chemistry set list when it’s her only Atlantic song with over 100m Spotify streams and has about 50m more than LSS. Like it might not be a hit but its legacy streams are nearly more than mine’s single streams atm, it clearly resonates with the average casual listener, who’ll make up majority of the crowd - not the hard hard hardcore fans :deadbanana2:

 

edit: just seen people called it out, rightly so :gaycat6:

Edited by BravoTangoWhiskey

3 hours ago, PieceByPiece_KC said:

Does anyone know where she referenced this in 2019? 

Kelly also stated during tapings for the blind auditions of The Voice that she wrote a song called "Down To You", which was influenced by fellow-Voice coach Gwen Stefani.

 

Found this on KCE, probably back in October 2019

These recent releases of unreleased vault tracks from fellow pop stars (Taylor, Lana etc.)have been really well received.

Would be nice to see Kelly do the same someday..not for any chart success but just some gift for the fans. She has so many unreleased gems that got left behind omfg.

1 hour ago, lyl94115 said:

These recent releases of unreleased vault tracks from fellow pop stars (Taylor, Lana etc.)have been really well received.

Would be nice to see Kelly do the same someday..not for any chart success but just some gift for the fans. She has so many unreleased gems that got left behind omfg.

That would depend on how RCA would work on her with that, given that she doesn't have the same publishing rights as Taylor.


I know it’s been posted before. I’m glad someone documented the last 6 years of waiting :skull:

 

This video is so fascinating- girl has been dropping lyrics to songs for years- but from this only Down to you and Rock Hudson are certainties… Can anyone that went to the Belasco show pin point any of those lyrics to songs?? I get the feeling most of them have been scrapped. 
The Brynn song?? Surely we would have heard her talk more about it, if it made the cut.

 

Point of interest, mine has now passed Winter Dreams (B*****n’s Song) on Spotify:

 

mine 7,149,635 (7,729,561 with remix streams)

WD 7,137,697

I hate love is out in New Zealand 

 

it’s… interesting. Probably my least favourite of the album so far (by a distance) but I can see its appeal.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.