Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Kelly Clarkson

Featured Replies

15 hours ago, KCAus2020 said:

I’m so confused why they releasing so many songs. They should focus on favourite kind of high it’s going to make the public confused which single is which.

 

also come on Atlantic Send favourite kind of high to radio. I also find it strange that Chemistry is not listed at JB-HI-Fi in Australia 

I don’t think enough of the public is tuned in to be confused.  At this stage in her career, she’s not gonna have a huge hit unless something enormously unprecedented happens.  Given the strike, her traditional promo seems to be out the window.  Releasing a few extra songs seems and giving each a moment in the spotlight seems like a smart way to boost streams (especially since FKOH’s release seems to have boosted m/m numbers) and give the album some legs before it comes out.
 

Based on Spotify streams of these three songs alone, the album has sold around 7,000 units.  Curious what her Apple Music numbers and actual sales numbers look like.

 

this is KC’s indie era 😎

 

  • Replies 6.9k
  • Views 625.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I texted @Bloo tonight and told him I’m gonna do a Kelly takeover this weekend for ATRL. If you have any suggestions on things we should tweet out or do for the site, let is know. She’s gonna be on th

  • This was an amazing cover. More than anything, I want Kelly to land a major cinematic theme song like MHWGO or IWALY. She has the voice for it and, if it did well, it could be a hit for her. I would l

  • no shade but I expect more from her 1st independent release. she now has 100% creative control + freedom and the first thing she releases sounds like her last 2 albums   give us the country

Thank you guys. I’m confused on Spotify’s mood booster. Favourite kind of high was #8 yesterday and now it’s on the fourth last song for me 

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/37i9dQZF1DX3rxVfibe1L0?si=jNIhq0aHSVe6RColUhSMJA

 

On 5/25/2023 at 11:55 PM, BravoTangoWhiskey said:

Come on Atlantic, give us some uk/Australia promo pleassseee. All 3 of her top cities on Spotify are in those countries and they’ve been paid dust for ages :gaycat6:  You have an open schedule with these strikes :gaycat4:

LOL keep dreaming, our last UK promo was when some gays tied red ribbons to a tree for WIR

7 minutes ago, Cupid said:

LOL keep dreaming, our last UK promo was when some gays tied red ribbons to a tree for WIR

Hahaha I think she did some low impacting bbc stuff with mol but it didn’t help the era sadly :( 

If you’re a fan of KC. STOP posting those celebria threads that you know are gonna get haters in it. Twice now, KC fans started the threads. I don’t get it. 

Y'all, mental illness is real and on full display in that thread. I'm honestly concerned for their wellbeing... :biblio:

 

How can you have so much hate for one of the nicest people in show business? Gotta be jealousy or not enough edumacation.

 

Edited by DEGUOM
:P

On 5/27/2023 at 12:31 AM, DEGUOM said:

spacer.png

 

At least the single covers have been serving this era :alexz:

This cover is amazing. Smash cupid :clap3:

3 hours ago, RealityBites said:

If you’re a fan of KC. STOP posting those celebria threads that you know are gonna get haters in it. Twice now, KC fans started the threads. I don’t get it. 

I genuinely feel bad now... I didn't realize the amount of hate she'd get. Ugh. I'm a horrible person.

On 5/26/2023 at 7:31 PM, DEGUOM said:

spacer.png

 

At least the single covers have been serving this era :alexz:

Slaps! I need more from the promo shoot, though.

Yeah there’s a group of people on this site that just live to hate on KC. They think it’s cool to hate on someone who has always been viewed as unproblematic. Let’s just ignore them or just make fun threads. 
 

—-

 

anyway, excited for the new song on Friday. The single cover is pretty cool.

1 minute ago, Othep said:

Guys, she release “all of me”? What is it about? 

What? 

17 hours ago, livelikemusic said:

I genuinely feel bad now... I didn't realize the amount of hate she'd get. Ugh. I'm a horrible person.

Dear god, can someone close that thread? So many ignorant comments :ace:

 

13 hours ago, Othep said:

Guys, she release “all of me”? What is it about? 

Come again?

 

Edited by DEGUOM
<3

34 minutes ago, Othep said:

Guys, she release “all of me”? What is it about? 

 

33 minutes ago, RealityBites said:

What? 

There is a song called “All of Me” that appeared on Spotify or another streaming service with some basic artwork, but it doesn’t play anything. Not sure if it’s still there, but it’s not for Chemistry so some people are confused on what it is and what’s it for. 

https://twitter.com/sixoclockshow/status/1663175862508978176?s=46&t=DahoZ1rYF-poxBt87wzFYw

 

Kelly apparently will be on the Irish show, “The Six O’clock” 

Edited by RealityBites

23 minutes ago, RealityBites said:

https://twitter.com/virginradiomtl/status/1663230019559211019?s=46&t=DahoZ1rYF-poxBt87wzFYw

 

Virgin radio Interview. You have to change VPN if in US

Anything noteworthy?

 

Can't get it to load :gaycat6:

Just now, DEGUOM said:

Anything noteworthy?

 

Can't get it to load :gaycat6:

No clue. Haven’t had a chance to watch 

Virgin interview description:

Quote

Joining us is Grammy Award-winning artist Kelly Clarkson! Kelly has a new album called Chemistry that is being released on June 23rd and she tells us all about it as well as why she's a super fan of P!nk's and that she'd love to form a trio with P!nk and Brandi Carlile. Kelly also weighs in on being back on stage and what would happen if she gets invited to Montreal. Thank you for watching!

I think I'll make a thread about Kelly ditching her family and talk show to form a new trio with P!nk and Brandi Carlile... that'll really get the haters hating :fan:

On 5/29/2023 at 3:31 AM, Ab1818 said:

anyway, excited for the new song on Friday. The single cover is pretty cool.

Wait, she's releasing another one already? Which one??

 

13 hours ago, DEGUOM said:

Virgin interview description:

I think I'll make a thread about Kelly ditching her family and talk show to form a new trio with P!nk and Brandi Carlile... that'll really get the haters hating :fan:

The way P!nk, Kelly and Brandi are my 3 faves :jonnycat: My TASTE! 

Add Miss Sara Bareilles and you have the 4 best vocalists today :WAP:

14 hours ago, RealityBites said:

https://twitter.com/virginradiomtl/status/1663230019559211019?s=46&t=DahoZ1rYF-poxBt87wzFYw

 

Virgin radio Interview. You have to change VPN if in US

 

13 hours ago, DEGUOM said:

Anything noteworthy?

 

Can't get it to load :gaycat6:

Here it is

 

 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.