Kelly Clarkson

Phoenixstar

15 hours ago, KCAus2020 said:

I’m so confused why they releasing so many songs. They should focus on favourite kind of high it’s going to make the public confused which single is which.

also come on Atlantic Send favourite kind of high to radio. I also find it strange that Chemistry is not listed at JB-HI-Fi in Australia 

I don’t think enough of the public is tuned in to be confused.  At this stage in her career, she’s not gonna have a huge hit unless something enormously unprecedented happens.  Given the strike, her traditional promo seems to be out the window.  Releasing a few extra songs seems and giving each a moment in the spotlight seems like a smart way to boost streams (especially since FKOH’s release seems to have boosted m/m numbers) and give the album some legs before it comes out.

Based on Spotify streams of these three songs alone, the album has sold around 7,000 units.  Curious what her Apple Music numbers and actual sales numbers look like.

this is KC’s indie era 😎

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BravoTangoWhiskey

• RealityBites

• jpsketch

• Heartbeat Song

On 5/25/2023 at 11:55 PM, BravoTangoWhiskey said:

Come on Atlantic, give us some uk/Australia promo pleassseee. All 3 of her top cities on Spotify are in those countries and they’ve been paid dust for ages :gaycat6:  You have an open schedule with these strikes :gaycat4:

LOL keep dreaming, our last UK promo was when some gays tied red ribbons to a tree for WIR

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Cupid said:

LOL keep dreaming, our last UK promo was when some gays tied red ribbons to a tree for WIR

Hahaha I think she did some low impacting bbc stuff with mol but it didn’t help the era sadly :( 

If you’re a fan of KC. STOP posting those celebria threads that you know are gonna get haters in it. Twice now, KC fans started the threads. I don’t get it. 

• Like 3

Y'all, mental illness is real and on full display in that thread. I'm honestly concerned for their wellbeing... :biblio:

How can you have so much hate for one of the nicest people in show business? Gotta be jealousy or not enough edumacation.

Edited by DEGUOM
:P
  • Like 2

On 5/27/2023 at 12:31 AM, DEGUOM said:

spacer.png

At least the single covers have been serving this era :alexz:

This cover is amazing. Smash cupid :clap3:

3 hours ago, RealityBites said:

If you’re a fan of KC. STOP posting those celebria threads that you know are gonna get haters in it. Twice now, KC fans started the threads. I don’t get it. 

I genuinely feel bad now... I didn't realize the amount of hate she'd get. Ugh. I'm a horrible person.

On 5/26/2023 at 7:31 PM, DEGUOM said:

spacer.png

At least the single covers have been serving this era :alexz:

Slaps! I need more from the promo shoot, though.

Yeah there’s a group of people on this site that just live to hate on KC. They think it’s cool to hate on someone who has always been viewed as unproblematic. Let’s just ignore them or just make fun threads. 

—-

anyway, excited for the new song on Friday. The single cover is pretty cool.

I love this queen so much. I wish she would duet with Christina Aguilera. 

Guys, she release “all of me”? What is it about? 

1 minute ago, Othep said:

What? 

17 hours ago, livelikemusic said:

I genuinely feel bad now... I didn't realize the amount of hate she'd get. Ugh. I'm a horrible person.

Dear god, can someone close that thread? So many ignorant comments :ace:

13 hours ago, Othep said:

Come again?

Edited by DEGUOM
<3
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, Othep said:

33 minutes ago, RealityBites said:

What? 

There is a song called “All of Me” that appeared on Spotify or another streaming service with some basic artwork, but it doesn’t play anything. Not sure if it’s still there, but it’s not for Chemistry so some people are confused on what it is and what’s it for. 

Just now, DEGUOM said:

Anything noteworthy?

Can't get it to load :gaycat6:

No clue. Haven’t had a chance to watch 

Virgin interview description:

Joining us is Grammy Award-winning artist Kelly Clarkson! Kelly has a new album called Chemistry that is being released on June 23rd and she tells us all about it as well as why she's a super fan of P!nk's and that she'd love to form a trio with P!nk and Brandi Carlile. Kelly also weighs in on being back on stage and what would happen if she gets invited to Montreal. Thank you for watching!

I think I'll make a thread about Kelly ditching her family and talk show to form a new trio with P!nk and Brandi Carlile... that'll really get the haters hating :fan:

On 5/29/2023 at 3:31 AM, Ab1818 said:

anyway, excited for the new song on Friday. The single cover is pretty cool.

Wait, she's releasing another one already? Which one??

13 hours ago, DEGUOM said:

Virgin interview description:

I think I'll make a thread about Kelly ditching her family and talk show to form a new trio with P!nk and Brandi Carlile... that'll really get the haters hating :fan:

The way P!nk, Kelly and Brandi are my 3 faves :jonnycat: My TASTE! 

Add Miss Sara Bareilles and you have the 4 best vocalists today :WAP:

• Like 1

14 hours ago, RealityBites said:

https://twitter.com/virginradiomtl/status/1663230019559211019?s=46&t=DahoZ1rYF-poxBt87wzFYw

Virgin radio Interview. You have to change VPN if in US

13 hours ago, DEGUOM said:

Anything noteworthy?

Can't get it to load :gaycat6:

Here it is

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.