Kelly Clarkson

Phoenixstar

19 minutes ago, BravoTangoWhiskey said:

Some really really interesting tid bits from that interview!!

Ugh I miss her doing interviews (as the interviewee!!) 

atlantic, honey, get her on some podcasts or something please 

im so intrigued about lighthouse after what she said - basically insinuated it started the divorce 

It's a great interview.  She goes in such depth on some of the songs.  Will be good to revisit this once the album comes out and you have the songs for reference.

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BravoTangoWhiskey

• RealityBites

• jpsketch

• Heartbeat Song

Come on Atlantic, give us some uk/Australia promo pleassseee. All 3 of her top cities on Spotify are in those countries and they’ve been paid dust for ages :gaycat6:  You have an open schedule with these strikes :gaycat4:

"favorite kind of high" is #8  on Spotify's Mood Booster Playlist. This playlist has over 7.5 Million Likes!!

Edited by KCAus2020

6 hours ago, KCAus2020 said:

"favorite kind of high" is #8  on Spotify's Mood Booster Playlist. This playlist has over 7.5 Million Likes!!

It's showing up as #1 for me :jonny5:

18 minutes ago, DEGUOM said:

It's showing up as #1 for me :jonny5:

#10 for me lol 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, jpsketch said:

66 for me :rip:

same.

I’m from Australia it’s showing it’s #8. What about you guys? 

It’s showing up at 7 for me. It’s this editorial playlist somehow customized to users as well?

23 hours ago, KellBell said:

It's a great interview.  She goes in such depth on some of the songs.  Will be good to revisit this once the album comes out and you have the songs for reference.

I was THRILLED with this interview - the interviewer kept her focused and talking about the music.  I feel like when she goes live half the time she's just shouting out different countries that she sees popping up on the screen.  It was nice to hear new information and a music-first conversation with her.  It's been ages.

12 hours ago, KCAus2020 said:

She's not even on that playlist for me :bibliahh:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Ab1818 said:

15 for me and in the US. Weird lol.

#11 for me

#64 for me (uk) how weird 

spacer.png

At least the single covers have been serving this era :alexz:

• Like 4

^could have been the first single, if it weren’t for that pesky banjo. :gaycat4:

anyway, mine remix is hitting right now :jamming:

• Like 1

I’m so confused why they releasing so many songs. They should focus on favourite kind of high it’s going to make the public confused which single is which.

also come on Atlantic Send favourite kind of high to radio. I also find it strange that Chemistry is not listed at JB-HI-Fi in Australia 

20 hours ago, KCAus2020 said:

It’s on the last spot for me :priceless:

• Haha 1

On 5/25/2023 at 5:42 PM, KellBell said:

It there a link?

11 hours ago, KCAus2020 said:

I’m so confused why they releasing so many songs. They should focus on favourite kind of high it’s going to make the public confused which single is which.

also come on Atlantic Send favourite kind of high to radio. I also find it strange that Chemistry is not listed at JB-HI-Fi in Australia 

Sure but I'm glad they're doing it this way, it's a good way to remind people of her songwriting capability.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.