• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BravoTangoWhiskey

• RealityBites

• jpsketch

• Heartbeat Song

I hope Atlantic give us a proper CD booklet unlike what they did for Kellyoke, which was a QR code to a website with the writing and performing information… it also missed off Fake Plastic Trees :bibliahh:

13 hours ago, BravoTangoWhiskey said:

FKOH got 134,656 on Spotify yesterday. Sunday is always a low day.

day 3 for mine/me was:

mine: 208k

me: 103k

I expect todays update to be around 160k following these trends - that said, we don’t fully know what impact it’s a hit will have had on her numbers 

On the money, FKOH increased by 158,315 on Spotify today

Totals for chemistry era so far:

mine: 6,450,370

mine remix: 387,487

Total mine: 6,837,857

me: 2,980,730

fkoh: 802,730

Just now, BravoTangoWhiskey said:

On the money, FKOH increased by 158,315 on Spotify today

Totals for chemistry era so far:

mine: 6,450,370

mine remix: 387,487

Total mine: 6,837,857

me: 2,980,730

fkoh: 802,730

If it follows the same trend as mine and me, FKOH should be around the same numbers tomorrow and get higher as we approach friday - before dropping (although with the remix coming out it probably won’t drop too much on Friday) 

Promo 

I dare 👀 someone to ask what the single is atm 

25 minutes ago, BravoTangoWhiskey said:

Promo 

I dare 👀 someone to ask what the single is atm 

Ok. So what is this? Is she going to perform? I need a new live promo performance of FKOH stat 

4 minutes ago, RealityBites said:

Get that promo lol 

The David Guetta remix is …… very one note :doc: Makes my appreciate the actual production on the original.

47 minutes ago, kelli101 said:

The David Guetta remix is …… very one note :doc: Makes my appreciate the actual production on the original.

Where did you hear it? 

Just heard the remix it’s not the best. Did they slash the budget for this remix. It’s not David Guetta best 

Give its out by you now, I'm guess it drops tonight at midnight in the US? 

Reminds me of when Love Takes over but stays flat during the whole song. But curious to see what you guys think of it? Maybe I’m a harsh critic 

29 minutes ago, KCAus2020 said:

Reminds me of when Love Takes over but stays flat during the whole song. But curious to see what you guys think of it? Maybe I’m a harsh critic 

Nah its very flat… doesn’t even try a change in tempo. Definitely expected more from David. Mine remix>>>>>>>>>> 

yeah, the Mine remix is way better

2 hours ago, kelli101 said:

I was hoping I wouldn't agree, but yeah... it's like DG had a leftover beat and just threw KC's vocals on it. :gaycat6:

Its progressive house music, the sort of hypnotic repetition to it is intentional.  It didn't click with me till second listen and now im obsessed with it.  It's like the night time version of the song where you vibe more, rather than it being so bright and punchy.

Really bummed Kelly didn't even sing mine or favorite kind of high on the voice last night. The promo for this era has been ABYSMAL! 

1 hour ago, josephpatrick said:

Its progressive house music, the sort of hypnotic repetition to it is intentional.  It didn't click with me till second listen and now im obsessed with it.  It's like the night time version of the song where you vibe more, rather than it being so bright and punchy.

I had the same, at first I was like ugh, sounds a bit like when love takes over at the intro and then expected it to be like one of his singles, but third listen slapped me. Still think the song - and by extension the remix - could’ve gone harder on the chorus 

Yeah that remix was disappointing, I’ve never been into that genre though.

2 hours ago, josephpatrick said:

Well I hope DJs/clubs at least pick it up... we need that #1 Dance hit on Billboard :gaycatina1:

3 hours ago, publikcitizen said:

Really bummed Kelly didn't even sing mine or favorite kind of high on the voice last night. The promo for this era has been ABYSMAL! 

It’ll most likely stay that way. She has mentioned she didn’t do a performance on The Voice because she feels weird performing while her staff is part of the strike. And they filmed on the same lot. 

I am not sure if she won’t perform on any tv show, but looking likely. They’ll probably stick to online and surprise pop up events. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.