• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BravoTangoWhiskey

• RealityBites

• jpsketch

• Heartbeat Song

i have to say that after listening to all four songs repeatedly, i’m not very sure what to expect for this album. it seems like it’ll make sense thematically but then be all over the place sonically.

1 hour ago, justinxx said:

i have to say that after listening to all four songs repeatedly, i’m not very sure what to expect for this album. it seems like it’ll make sense thematically but then be all over the place sonically.

Which would justify the album name.

It’s the chemistry (mix) of all the emotions and sounds.

HER MIND :jonnycat:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, justinxx said:

Tbh I had quite a good idea when Mine / Me were released. After FKOH and HIL not anymore. I suppose that we can expect something a bit like AIEW or Stronger  - the albums are pop (or pop rock) but the individual songs are a bit all over the place, some more rock, some more country, some more soulful etc. We'll see how cohesive will be the album lyrically/thematically  (Kelly described it as the arc of an entire relationship but so far FKOH is the oddball lyrically). 

Looking at the Guetta remix of FKOH, it took off on Thursday 1st of June (doubled streams from day before). The only thing I can find that changed around then was that it was added to this playlist, it doesn’t have *loads* of followers (400k or so). Otherwise I’m clueless as to what is propelling it (to even outstream album version two days in a row)

i

That guetta remix is still working some numbers - which is impressive for a Sunday update:

mine: 7,558,277

mine remix: 682,639

total mine: 8,241,916

me: 3,441,220

fkoh: 2,769,481

fkoh guetta: 1,038,282

fkoh total: 3,807,763

ihl: 392,485

12 hours ago, BravoTangoWhiskey said:

Looking at the Guetta remix of FKOH, it took off on Thursday 1st of June (doubled streams from day before). The only thing I can find that changed around then was that it was added to this playlist, it doesn’t have *loads* of followers (400k or so). Otherwise I’m clueless as to what is propelling it (to even outstream album version two days in a row)

i

Saw she’s on this playlist too! 

39 minutes ago, RealityBites said:

Saw she’s on this playlist too! 

Yeah it’s a good playlist to be on for sure, but the timeline (11 days of this playlist) doesn’t match up with sudden jump, then again, who knows what people’s listening habits are. Watch it all come from the most random reason :gaycat6:

35 minutes ago, BravoTangoWhiskey said:

Yeah it’s a good playlist to be on for sure, but the timeline (11 days of this playlist) doesn’t match up with sudden jump, then again, who knows what people’s listening habits are. Watch it all come from the most random reason :gaycat6:

FKOH coming for Stronger's wig in the club music scene. :gaycat2:

2 hours ago, BravoTangoWhiskey said:

What’s weird is “mine” remix is on this playlist with over 3 million listeners and in the #3 position but the streams don’t support it. It’s almost as if these two songs are mixed up. I’d expect “Mine” to have much more daily spins if in the #3 spot. 

Maybe it’s some type of new music announcement being served to Guetta’s listeners and followers? I don’t always get them right when the song is released.

Kelly’s total monthly active listeners have also been increasing quite a bit these lasts few days which makes me think it’s something specific to Guetta’s audience.

21 minutes ago, stoopidjenna said:

Maybe it’s some type of new music announcement being served to Guetta’s listeners and followers? I don’t always get them right when the song is released.

Kelly’s total monthly active listeners have also been increasing quite a bit these lasts few days which makes me think it’s something specific to Guetta’s audience.

That’s very true. It’s odd how random the songs post on there 

3 hours ago, stoopidjenna said:

You’re probably right as it doesn’t match up with playlist add dates and he’s top 10 monthly listeners in the world :jonnycat:

4 hours ago, RealityBites said:

https://twitter.com/iheartradio/status/1666053070051229698?s=46&t=DahoZ1rYF-poxBt87wzFYw

kelly announced as an iHeart radio show performer in September 

Ooohh interesting, I wonder if it’s gonna give us this timeline:

• 2nd single around album launch 

• 3rd single around this

• Xmas push for SCYHM (and maybe Glow on Country radio)

• Jan/Feb deluxe single :gaycat4:

In the topic of RFC, does anyone know what the song is like sonically?

2 hours ago, BravoTangoWhiskey said:

In the topic of RFC, does anyone know what the song is like sonically?

country

11 minutes ago, KellBell said:

country

Wait what? I thought it was one of the pop/rock songs. I probably got it confused with Rock Hudson. 

8 minutes ago, Ab1818 said:

Wait what? I thought it was one of the pop/rock songs. I probably got it confused with Rock Hudson. 

I might be mixing up the two as well lol

• ATRL Moderator

For whatever reason I've been listening to My December a lot lately (namely Be Still, Maybe, Sober, One Minute, How I Feel and Don't Waste Your Time). While looking through the credits of the record just to refresh my memory, it occurred to me that I hadn't looked into any of the unreleased songs from that era. So I'm spending the afternoon familiarizing myself with some of the outtakes and having a great time :jamming:

Side note: Has she ever talked about working with David Kahne post-MD, like do we know if it was a good experience? 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.