Kelly Clarkson

Phoenixstar

Does anyone know why CMB is doing so well in China and Taiwan recently?

• Like 1

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BravoTangoWhiskey

• RealityBites

• jpsketch

• Heartbeat Song

Clearly it's because My Favorite Kind of High is inspired by Catch My Breathsus. :eli: 

From Rosalina on pulse 

Spoiler

i hate love - june 2nd

red flag collector - june 9th

3 hours ago, BravoTangoWhiskey said:

When did it start? I was seeing some videos on TikTok of a dance tutorial / challenge last month. I don’t think anything I saw had a crazy amount of views though, I figured I was just being targeted with random Kelly content.

44 minutes ago, BravoTangoWhiskey said:

From Rosalina on pulse 

Hide contents

i hate love - june 2nd

BLOOP

I say we all spam the The Voice hashtag on twitter tonight with Kelly's live performance of FKOH. I'm bummed she isn't performing and I support her reason why, I just need for her to get this song in front of people soon 

25 minutes ago, stoopidjenna said:

When did it start? I was seeing some videos on TikTok of a dance tutorial / challenge last month. I don’t think anything I saw had a crazy amount of views though, I figured I was just being targeted with random Kelly content.

Started about 2-3 months ago but it seems to still be kinda around, maybe it was used in a show? 

I hope that during these strikes she takes advantage of possible promo opportunities outside the US in other traditional markets like the uk and Australia. 

im also wondering if the “different release strategy” is what we’re seeing with the spoiler tag earlier or whether that’s just a pivot cos of the promo slots :michael:

2 hours ago, BravoTangoWhiskey said:

From Rosalina on pulse 

Hide contents

i hate love - june 2nd

Spoiler

Interesting. I like that we are getting more songs, but also that’s a lot of songs out before the album.  But 

Well, we will have 9 more so I guess it’s ok lol.  

Edited by Ab1818

1. Me 

2. Favorite Kind of high

3. Mine 

This is how i place the songs so far all amazing whew :duca:

• Haha 1

Do we know what day this week we get the Guetta smash? Or do we assume we have to wait til Friday?

Are there FKOH numbers from yesterday? Curious to see how much it dropped how many streams it got.  I'm seeing a lot of non-KC stans in my orbit and on my twitter TL talking about the song which feels so unusual.

3 minutes ago, kylegfil_ said:

Are there FKOH numbers from yesterday? Curious to see how much it dropped how many streams it got.  I'm seeing a lot of non-KC stans in my orbit and on my twitter TL talking about the song which feels so unusual.

Share the tweets so we can go retweet ha 

KC looking sexy on the voice tonight 

1 hour ago, Power love said:

1. Me 

2. Favorite Kind of high

3. Mine 

This is how i place the songs so far all amazing whew :duca:

Mind being the complete opposite. :biblio:

• Like 1

Just now, Baby Boy said:

Mind being the complete opposite. :biblio:

Sis why? Mine is so overrated. I love the church vibe of me.

8 hours ago, BravoTangoWhiskey said:

CMB has always been one of her biggest songs in China and a tiktok trend a few months ago gave it another nice boost.

• Like 1

It's a travesty that CMB isn't her biggest song everywhere. Her best song and I shall not tolerate dissent on this issue :alexz2:

• Like 2

Are we expecting that she's gonna chart?

5 hours ago, kylegfil_ said:

FKOH got 134,656 on Spotify yesterday. Sunday is always a low day.

day 3 for mine/me was:

mine: 208k

me: 103k

I expect todays update to be around 160k following these trends - that said, we don’t fully know what impact it’s a hit will have had on her numbers 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tell_me_a_lie said:

Are we expecting that she's gonna chart?

None of the songs gonna chart

9 hours ago, Power love said:

Sis why? Mine is so overrated. I love the church vibe of me.

I don’t think anything from this album is overrated. They’re all mid. Mine just seems the most fresh/new. 

• Like 1

I suppose, thinking about Atlantic’s strategy (who knows at this point), we have the vinyls for mine/me to come out too dont we! Are they scheduled the ship album week? How many of those do you think they will have sold? That might be the way we get a “charting” for a single this era :gaycat4:

then again, the Guetta remix does really intrigue me! I can see how FKOH could be better and bigger. Especially as its chorus falls a bit short for me. Then again, is he popular in the states? I know his songs are popular in Europe so I’d imagine it would do well in the uk if was any good and pushed as a single

9 hours ago, BravoTangoWhiskey said:

FKOH got 134,656 on Spotify yesterday. Sunday is always a low day.

day 3 for mine/me was:

mine: 208k

me: 103k

I expect todays update to be around 160k following these trends - that said, we don’t fully know what impact it’s a hit will have had on her numbers 

Coming from someone who is a general numbers novice outside of what is loosely considered 'good' for first week SPS figures, it seems like FKOH is doing alright so far?  I know Sunday is always a slow day and to see that number to me was a pleasant surprise.  What do you think?  Decent? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kylegfil_ said:

Coming from someone who is a general numbers novice outside of what is loosely considered 'good' for first week SPS figures, it seems like FKOH is doing alright so far?  I know Sunday is always a slow day and to see that number to me was a pleasant surprise.  What do you think?  Decent? 

No problem! I’m quite curious to see todays update because of the new week and the playlist, but it still won’t be *amazing*.

the 200th ranked song gets around 1m daily streams on Spotify so at the moment it looks like it’ll just be picking up some passive streams, but if they give it a push it’ll probably do a fair bit more. The guetta remix is what I’m holding out for *if they consider this a single.*

it’s doing better than me did upon release, which considering lead single status (albeit b side) and GAYLE writing credit plus all those reactions, it’s a positive sign for the song.

I suppose another thing to put into context is the two versions of HTE get a combined 100-110k daily, so mine already being under 100k daily is not the best sign for a lead single 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.