Kelly Clarkson

Phoenixstar

5 minutes ago, Baby Boy said:

I don’t know if I even had expectations or things I was necessarily hoping for. I don’t know how to articulate this but nothing released so far sounds.. new? Me sounds like it didn’t make the cut on MOL. You can definitely hear the Carly Rae Jepsen sound on FKOH. Actually I lied. I was expecting more big breakup anthems that she used to be known for. I understand why she didn’t go that route however. Everything is a little… soft. & I was hoping for grittier I think. Like I said though, usually the best material by her never see the light of day as singles so I’m sure I’ll love the album as a whole. But the singles aren’t hitting for me. We’re still streaming obsessively though because it’s Kelly (Mine & FKOH that is). 

I share a viewpoint similar to yours and got told by a pressed member to "stop posting" lmao hope you don't get attacked next @Baby Boy! :laugh: The singles are terrible. FKOH is great but it's just lacking something and I can't figure out what. Hopefully the bigger grittier gut-punch songs are being saved.

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BravoTangoWhiskey

• RealityBites

• jpsketch

• Heartbeat Song

I don’t get the live hate, these moments make it feel much more like a release that mine me did (for me at least)

youtube numbers lacking though gotta say :dancehall:

3 minutes ago, BravoTangoWhiskey said:

youtube numbers lacking though gotta say :dancehall:

for FKOH? It's been less than 24 hours lol. BUT I do feel like it'll be a song that'll be hugely viral on TikTok

9 minutes ago, BravoTangoWhiskey said:

Dragging this over from the single thread:

Partial day numbers on Spotify: 8,454

with that, based on previous, I guesstimate we’ll have opening day tomorrow around 350k-400k let’s see what happens 

Reference points recently:

mine was around 10k and had 505k opening 

me was around 5k and had 200k

avrils was around 20k and had 800k 

1 hour ago, Black Berry said:

Unless the lives she does are going to give us anything new, she should stop doing them because they're becoming redundant and dull and she goes way off topic.

gawd you're insufferable... (when multiple people tell you that, you may want to look inward, sweetie LOL)

I, for one, really enjoyed the lives and hearing from Kelly in a natural setting. That's what makes her relatable and lovable. :heart2:

1 hour ago, KellBell said:

I don't understand how the lives are redundant when we literally just learned several new pieces of info about the album from the one today....

THIS :clap3:

15 minutes ago, DEGUOM said:

gawd you're insufferable... (when multiple people tell you that, you may want to look inward, sweetie LOL)

And you're a bully.

Did y'all hear something?? My ignore button is working wonders. :foxaylove2:

OT: Kelly really hyped up the FKOH remix with David Guetta. Can't wait to hear it!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Great to see Kelly bonding with her fans live. Always a pleasure to watch her live. It's too bad more people don't appreciate her.  Many people use the same playbook. Complain about every single thing and then play the poor abused victim when someone calls them out. 

• Like 5

39 minutes ago, Black Berry said:

I'm sure admins will love you telling someone to "stop posting" when we're all allowed to share our opinions. There's no law or rule against that. I'm just saying the lives feel off and disingenuous and the rollout this era has been less than stellar and I'm not the only one who thinks that. Look at Pulse, for example. Someone posted an entire novel about how the rollout should've gone, and they weren't wrong.

But, going by your playbook, if you can't handle an opinion that might differ from yours, maybe you should get off this forum and stay off the internet all together, because sweetie I hate to break it to ya, but the World Wide Web is FULL of viewpoints you might not like. I respect yours, so learn to respect others.

Not you taking my comment literally when I was clearly citing your own logic 😂 I just found your criticism vague and dull. Her lives actually did offer up new info tbh. For example, I now have a better understanding about why she cancelled her voice promo. I didn't know Nick Jonas has writing credits. I found what she shared, interesting. I wouldn't say I 100% agree with the rollout and promo plan so far, and have offered my own critiques without resorting to calling her dull and redundant. 

I would actually love for you to share more of your opinion about how her lives are dull and redundant. All ears. 

• Like 1

The MV we all need for FKOH

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Heartbeat Song said:

Not you taking my comment literally when I was clearly citing your own logic 😂 I just found your criticism vague and dull. Her lives actually did offer up new info tbh. For example, I now have a better understanding about why she cancelled her voice promo. I didn't know Nick Jonas has writing credits. I found what she shared, interesting. I wouldn't say I 100% agree with the rollout and promo plan so far, and have offered my own critiques without resorting to calling her dull and redundant. 

I would actually love for you to share more of your opinion about how her lives are dull and redundant. All ears. 

Seriously like Kelly has always needed to increase her social presence and TV is a no go right now anyway, what else is she supposed to do? The lives have been the most engaged she’s been with the promo cycle since the Belasco show that only a handful of fans could actually attend (and we learned that they actually did have other plans for it that got interrupted to the writers strike).

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Heartbeat Song said:

Yeah well you're vague and dull. Takes one to know one I guess

1 hour ago, Gojira said:

Great to see Kelly bonding with her fans live. Always a pleasure to watch her live. It's too bad more people don't appreciate her.  Many people use the same playbook. Complain about every single thing and then play the poor abused victim when someone calls them out. 

Kelly and Taylor have some of the worst stans. Not EVERYTHING is a criticism. Y'all act like people having a different opinion is "hating" on Kelly when it isn't. We don't have to kiss the a**es of artists all the time.

• Like 1

You guys, where is the ignore button? I can’t find it lol.

It’s best if everyone ignores trolls and let the mods/admin take care of it like the last few KC trolls that were on here a while ago. I’m sure they’re already aware of the behavior. :wink:

—-

Anyway, any guesses to what the surprises could be? I am thinking other small shows and cd signings. :-) 

11 minutes ago, Ab1818 said:

You guys, where is the ignore button? I can’t find it lol.

It’s best if everyone ignores trolls and let the mods/admin take care of it like the last few KC trolls that were on here a while ago. I’m sure they’re already aware of the behavior. :wink:

—-

Anyway, any guesses to what the surprises could be? I am thinking other small shows and cd signings. :-) 

it's a cute little X under that user's post count/title, between the PM and Activity buttons. :gaycat2:

• Like 1

FKOH really helped me out today, so stressed and unhappy until I listen to it. Cheers me right up. 

Not everyone's cup of tea but I really am vibing with it being so upbeat.

• Like 2

Hopefully FKOH will resonate with the GP and Gen Z. Please don't let this flop like Medicine.

Shes slightly annoying me

Let's release an album after 6 years and barely promote it and cancel one of the only live promo spots on a TV left 

I get her wanting to support but sis you have an album coming and we've barely heard a peep

Unless her team comes out with a master plan :ahh: her opening week sales will be embarrassing 

Edited by KCFan2014
  • Like 2

The song isn't even on tik tok, her team needs to upload still i guess 🤦‍♂️

I’ve had FKOH on repeat all day. 

I think of the three songs released, my order is FKOH, mine, and then me at a distant third.  

I can see FKOH and mine trading places tho depending on my mood.  

3 hours ago, KCFan2014 said:

Shes slightly annoying me

Let's release an album after 6 years and barely promote it and cancel one of the only live promo spots on a TV left 

I get her wanting to support but sis you have an album coming and we've barely heard a peep

Unless her team comes out with a master plan :ahh: her opening week sales will be embarrassing 

She needs to fire her team really ;X

3 hours ago, wren said:

The song isn't even on tik tok, her team needs to upload still i guess 🤦‍♂️

See, she needs to fire them.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.