Kelly Clarkson

Phoenixstar

FKOH sounds even better on day 2. A bop. Give we Ade headed into pride and summer, I really hope they put any remaining promo into this song. Do we know if it's being sent radio? 

• Like 1

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BravoTangoWhiskey

• RealityBites

• jpsketch

• Heartbeat Song

8 hours ago, KCFan2014 said:

Shes slightly annoying me

Let's release an album after 6 years and barely promote it and cancel one of the only live promo spots on a TV left 

I get her wanting to support but sis you have an album coming and we've barely heard a peep

Unless her team comes out with a master plan :ahh: her opening week sales will be embarrassing 

This.

She mentioned another song might be released before the album comes out.  Wonder which song it’ll be.  

1 minute ago, KellBell said:

She mentioned another song might be released before the album comes out.  Wonder which song it’ll be.  

I think she meant the DG remix of FKOH. Or was there some other reference I missed. 

10 minutes ago, Heartbeat Song said:

I think she meant the DG remix of FKOH. Or was there some other reference I missed. 

I might have misinterpreted then.  

56 minutes ago, Heartbeat Song said:

I think when she was on Twitter space she made it very clear tho. But I could also be wrong

1 hour ago, KellBell said:

She said "pre-releaseS" meaning multiple.

19 hours ago, BravoTangoWhiskey said:

Dragging this over from the single thread:

Partial day numbers on Spotify: 8,454

with that, based on previous, I guesstimate we’ll have opening day tomorrow around 350k-400k let’s see what happens 

slightly lower than my guestimate:

fkoh opens with 325,086

for comparison: 

mine: 515,345

me: 209,893

both more or less were at 50% of the opening day streams for the saturday and sunday following, so we're probably looking at a 100k update tomorrow and the day after before probably picking up to about 150k midweek

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BravoTangoWhiskey said:

fkoh opens with 325,086

for comparison: 

both more or less were at 50% of the opening day streams for the saturday and sunday following, so we're probably looking at a 100k update tomorrow and the day after before probably picking up to about 150k midweek

on that note, mine and me both benefitted quite a lot from fkoh release (both are on the single on spotify)

mine - 2 days ago: +95,983; yesterday: +133,814 

me - 2 days ago: +37,711; yesterday: +65,854

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, BravoTangoWhiskey said:

fkoh opens with 325,086

for comparison: 

That's pretty good given there was really no  buzz or promo like there was for Mine/Me. I bet FKOH would be so positively sensitive to a few performances or something to get it in front of people. 

David Guetta needs to post a preview of the Remix on Tik Tok 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, KCAus2020 said:

This!

Glad she's supporting the writer's strike.

Unions over promo opportunity any day. The complaining about her not promoting over actual working conditions/pay, get over yourself.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, KCAus2020 said:

As someone who doesn’t use tiktok, is he active there?

He hasn’t posted for a while since the release of baby don’t hurt me. Hopefully he will post a remix of the song.  Hopefully it will place better on Spotify 

Are her team going to put this song on tiktok cos it’s still not there (unless I’m being dumb) :gaycat6:

Been wondering the same… I’m guessing they forgot. We’ll see if they have it up tomorrow since it’s still the weekend and most people are off. 

and I hope we get a preview of the David Guetta remix. I’m not too familiar with his work, but FKOH is already really good. 

21 minutes ago, Ab1818 said:

Been wondering the same… I’m guessing they forgot. We’ll see if they have it up tomorrow since it’s still the weekend and most people are off. 

and I hope we get a preview of the David Guetta remix. I’m not too familiar with his work, but FKOH is already really good. 

Fingers crossed for all the above!

I really like David Guetta’s singles so hopefully this will be in the form of a single and not just a remix, but given the wording of the album cover we saw, I think it might just be a remix. Time will tell. But I do think the record label do need to push the song one way or another, and if they choose to push the remix they should tack it on to the streaming and digital versions of the album as a bonus track to get the album sales equivalents

23 hours ago, BravoTangoWhiskey said:

fkoh opens with 325,086

for comparison: 

Day 2 was stronger than I anticipated, which could be a real positive sign if the label want to try hard and push this:

FKOH: 509,759 (+184,673)

For comparison, day 2 of the other songs was:

mine: +243,456

me: +116,033

On a side note, all songs and remixes from chemistry now have over 10m streams on Spotify

mine: 6,267,798

me: 2,897,510

favorite kind of high: 509,759

mine remix: 351,011

7 minutes ago, BravoTangoWhiskey said:

Day 2 was stronger than I anticipated, which could be a real positive sign if the label want to try hard and push this:

On a side note, all songs and remixes from chemistry now have over 10m streams on Spotify

Wait a minute. Slay a bit mama

25 minutes ago, BravoTangoWhiskey said:

Favorite kind of high has so much more replay value! I am playing that song way more than Mine and Me. And the cool thing is that the release of FKOH is increasing streams of Mine and Me too. 

1 hour ago, RealityBites said:

Favorite kind of high has so much more replay value! I am playing that song way more than Mine and Me. And the cool thing is that the release of FKOH is increasing streams of Mine and Me too. 

Imagine if she just did a little bit of promo and performed FKOH. It's itching to be a hit. 

3 hours ago, Heartbeat Song said:

Imagine if she just did a little bit of promo and performed FKOH. It's itching to be a hit. 

Hopefully they think of something, or at least target UK, Australia etc… Kylie’s new song is out doing KC by quite a bit - and her fans are largely similar demographic but a decade older yet out streaming :deadbanana2: come on Atlantic, what’ve you got for us 

Has anyone noticed that there’s a T-Mobile reservation space for the vegas residency. Are they promoting this? 

favorite kind of high" is #8 on Spotify's it”s a Hit Playlist. This Playlist has 2.3  Million likes!!

Everyone get streaming on this playlist so it can be added to more playlists 

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/37i9dQZF1DWT1y71ZcMPe5?si=6ezDd517Szu33Q6QJOcf7A

Edited by KCAus2020
  • Like 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.