Billie Eilish

wish

The servers are a mess so I couldn't post last week but I went to Night 1 and 3 for the Encore shows and it was really fun and spectacular. She said the Oceania leg didn't feel like the end so she decided to do some shows here at home. For context, I went to the Labrinth and Childish Gambino show guests. I would go to Night 2 but going to both nights was amazing. There was drama during Night 2 because of GA Floor and everyone was pushing and shoving because of the wristband situation. It was a mess. I had floor but didn't get there till an hour before showtime and still got a good spot, also everyone runs when she's on the crane anyway so like it's much more fun in the back than camping out in freezing weather.

On Night 3, I saw Justin and Hailey and Dylan Minnette.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Billionaire

• Jonasl91

• idleavealone

• wish

Posted a day early, but who's counting right? Finally the OG hits the big 1B mark 

Edited by Jonasl91

Happy new year everyone!! Bring on the Latam shows, the acting debut (?🤞), and finally the BE3 era!

May 2023 be 2019 2.0 :jonny:

On 1/1/2023 at 12:03 PM, Jonasl91 said:

Happy new year everyone!! Bring on the Latam shows, the acting debut (?🤞), and finally the BE3 era!

May 2023 be 2019 2.0 :jonny:

amen :alexz:

Whew these past 24h have been something. Hope the family is alright after what happened Thursday night

The way delusional ATRLers are convinced she's panned and over yet her latest dump just hit 12M likes :spin:

Edited by Billionaire

Streets saying she's featured on Labrinth's album and it's premiering at Coachella :jonny5:

They better give us an All For Us-sized bop. I think a buzzy feature (as it's her first) can lay the groundwork for BE3 hype.

I'm excited but I'm not exactly sure if deuxmoi is the most reliable source for that :rip:

Been listening to the Euphoria soundtrack alot lately and I'm a fan of Labrnith's production and work so excited to see how this turns out if true. 

2 hours ago, Jonasl91 said:

ALMOST TIME FOR LABRINTH X BILLIE :jonny5:

better be

I bought a VIP ticket for Colombia festival this March :clap: hope she releases new single by that time !! 

57 minutes ago, Billionaire said:

Hm :lakitu:

This must be old because her voice has gotten much louder and more mature :rip:

2 hours ago, bad guy said:

This must be old because her voice has gotten much louder and more mature :rip:

Yeah apparently it's from Scorpion era :pancake:

11 hours ago, Billionaire said:

Hm :lakitu:

it's so good :jonny5: missed hit opportunity 

just watched “Live at the O2” and what an experience :jonny5:

The way TV has been holding tight to the back end of the top 200 since July :clap3: actually it's been really steady despite peaking low.

If it remains consistent, then we will see it outstream a majority of the HTE singles (NDA, Lost Cause, Your Power, and maybe My Future)

On 1/27/2023 at 11:48 PM, PopA911 said:

just watched “Live at the O2” and what an experience :jonny5:

yeah it was amazing, never saw a concert in a theatre, it was def an experience (since i actually was at the london concert)

do we know any box office numbers?

10 hours ago, Frozen99 said:

yeah it was amazing, never saw a concert in a theatre, it was def an experience (since i actually was at the london concert)

do we know any box office numbers?

US box office was $1.29M, 8th highest of the day

5 hours ago, Jonasl91 said:

US box office was $1.29M, 8th highest of the day

oh that's nice

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.