Billie Eilish

brraap

:giraffe: Should I go to Billie concert ?

she is doing a festival in my country (Colombia) , but tickets are super expensive compared to other South American tickets :doc:

do you think she will release new music and she will include it in these festival shows? :gaycat5:

• Replies 962
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 99sandthe2000s

• idleavealone

• Billionaire

• Jonasl91

20 hours ago, znake said:

:giraffe: Should I go to Billie concert ?

she is doing a festival in my country (Colombia) , but tickets are super expensive compared to other South American tickets :doc:

do you think she will release new music and she will include it in these festival shows? :gaycat5:

if you're able to afford it, i'd say definitely go!! and i think it's very possible for her to release something new before then & perform it :heart2:

2 hours ago, idleavealone said:

if you're able to afford it, i'd say definitely go!! and i think it's very possible for her to release something new before then & perform it :heart2:

:chick1: Ok, I will buy it as Xmas gift next month 

Just finished the interview :chick1:

I have so many thoughts Tbh :rip: Her saying watch was her least favorite when it got me through alot and personally one of my favorites pfff, LVAO is right there too like 

I always get emotional when her mom comes in the end and this year was definitely no exception.   Actually couldn't stop smiling through most of it, I'm so happy she's happy. Seriously gonna miss when these were a yearly thing :gaycat6:

TV gone viral

Vanity Fair interview gets 2M+ views in just 12 hours

Everyone loving her on Tiktok

All signs pointing to some stellar comeback. I really want her to pull more traditional rollout for BE3

2 hours ago, enchanted0 said:

TV gone viral

All signs pointing to some stellar comeback. I really want her to pull more traditional rollout for BE3

If by "back to basics" she means wwafa 2.0, count me in!

2 hours ago, enchanted0 said:

TV gone viral

amen :gaycat1:

Vanity Fair interview was cute as always, sad it won't be annual anymore but it'll make it more of an event to check in with her every few years I guess :heart:

14 hours ago, Billionaire said:

It was all a LIE :gaycat7:

:toofunny3: