• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Billionaire

• Jonasl91

• idleavealone

• wish

I'm thinking an early-mid 2023 release date for BE3 is pretty much confirmed with all these European festivals she's supposed to be headlining in like August :beatfreak:

3 hours ago, Billionaire said:

I'm thinking an early-mid 2023 release date for BE3 is pretty much confirmed with all these European festivals she's supposed to be headlining in like August :beatfreak:

Finneas said that only 1/3 of the album is complete, so I don't think she's gonna release it in early-mid 2023, but I do think she's gonna release the first single before the latam shows and a second one before those festivals in Europe. The album is probably coming at the end of the year or even in 2024. 

Do what you want but these girlies are already camping outside The Forum in the rain and under 60 degree weather and the show isn't until Tuesday. Don't they got jobs? Final exams? Like, in this cold ass weather? I will running my ass to The Forum after work Tuesday and Friday and I'll be set. The fact that some of them are minors make things concerning.

She said there isn't an opener for the encore shows so it's just Billie. 

gpyaCI2.gif

On 12/10/2022 at 9:03 AM, Jenni said:

Finneas said that only 1/3 of the album is complete, so I don't think she's gonna release it in early-mid 2023, but I do think she's gonna release the first single before the latam shows and a second one before those festivals in Europe. The album is probably coming at the end of the year or even in 2024. 

I mean, the LATAM shows will still promote HTE and some of these festivals are probably just to promote the era before it's sendoff.

On 12/2/2022 at 5:41 AM, Blackout2006 said:

This will help refresh the series and retain longevity :clap3: Smart move

I think she said that because she got dragged over her being with Jesse.

I remember seeing several people express their interest in wanting to hear Billie's voice on some Labrinth production (me included) so I'm honestly here for a collab. She sounded so good on that like they need to put it on streaming immediately :jonny6:

Makes me wonder if she going to start bringing out different people for each day of the shows (today & tomorrow) or if this will just be a one time thing.

This place is such a mess, the way I can't quote anyone & the site has been having outages for like a week  :rip:

Motion Sickness performance with Phoebe :wanda:

The fact that they've known each other since they were kids, we need that collab neowwww

45 minutes ago, Billionaire said:

The fact that they've known each other since they were kids, we need that collab neowwww

I've been thinking the same. give us that alt-rock/grunge smash :jonnycat:

15 hours ago, Billionaire said:

all of the guests she had in these three shows were amazing :jonny5:

I'd be down with Labrinth producing for her. But my dream would be something gritty and industrial with Trent/Atticus, even though Halsey kinda beat her to the punch there.

The encore HTE shows have been fun to see.

I loved each and every one of the guest performances but the duet with Phoebe or Labrinth were probably my favorites. She celebrated her birthday on stage last night with her family (& Jesse :gaycat6:) which was cute as well :clap3:

I went to the final concert last night and it was AMAZING

Ugh Khalid and Childish Gambino were such nice surprises. And we got to sing happy birthday and it was so :weeps:

Happier than Ever live is an EXPERIENCE. The way the entire area was screaming :jonny: 

Have you sisterns seen this?

Billie and FINNEAS and Beyonce and Harry Styles appeared in a video package at the Kennedy Center Honors ceremony earlier this month.

They were reciting lyrics to U2 songs.

I didn't know Billie and FINNEAS are U2 fans.:clap3:

NOW THIS IS THE PARTY WE WANTED TO SEE. Literally everyone and their moms is there:

We got Avril Lavigne, Lil Nas X, Justin and Hailey Bieber, DOJA CAT, Lauren Jauregui, Kylie and Kendall Jenner, Noah Cyrus and so on...

Her birthday party looked SOOOO cute, she seemed very very happy :heart2:

Her birthday dump getting 10m likes on IG making it one of her most liked posts this year :giraffe: Queen of IG

I want new music from her next year, i'm so excited to see what she comes up with next :jonny4:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.