Billie Eilish

wish

4 minutes ago, Kyoto said:

Where is the new SING? :giraffe:

fQLeXxo.jpg

hopefully along with the release of eilish 2.0 like streets have been saying :gaycat1:

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Billionaire

• Jonasl91

• idleavealone

• wish

6 hours ago, Kyoto said:

Where is the new SING? :giraffe:

fQLeXxo.jpg

There's a theory going around that she'll release a new song on November 22 because of the numbers seen on the Guitar Songs cover (11 222)

It'd also make sense since it'd coincide with the release of Eilish 2.0 + the fact that with the exception of last year she's released a standalone single pretty much every November of her career, etc. And the fact that she's been teasing new music on IG. 

She's no Taylor so I'm not really believing this but it does seem plausible. We need an insider to confirm :lakitu:

Edited by Billionaire

3 hours ago, Billionaire said:

There's a theory going around that she'll release a new song on November 22 because of the numbers seen on the Guitar Songs cover (11 222)

It'd also make sense since it'd coincide with the release of Eilish 2.0 + the fact that with the exception of last year she's released a standalone single pretty much every November of her career, etc. And the fact that she's been teasing new music on IG. 

She's no Taylor so I'm not really believing this but it does seem plausible. We need an insider to confirm :lakitu:

*Cough* @GAGAISTHEBESTYA*cough*

On 11/10/2022 at 12:21 PM, flora.tran said:

Her Instagram story

So sweet FOR WHAT?:angry::chick3:

fQLeXxo.jpg

On 10/12/2022 at 6:00 AM, Jonasl91 said:

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMFjucHk7/

This sound has been going viral on Tiktok

249K SOUNDS OMG :jonny5: The revival has arrived!

On 11/2/2022 at 7:19 PM, Kylizzle said:

HTE era aged so well. It was hell on here everyday

It was SUCH a messy time to be a fan tbh. So glad we're past the era now :chick3:

On 10/19/2022 at 2:44 AM, Hurem said:

Is there no Vanity Fair interview this year? It made me fall in love with Billie back in 2019 :sad:

I think it should end with the 2021 interview, imo. It beautifully showcased the transition of a gloomy and depressed teenager to a more optimistic and mature individual but the phase is pretty much over.

1 hour ago, Blackout2006 said:

I think it should end with the 2021 interview, imo. It beautifully showcased the transition of a gloomy and depressed teenager to a more optimistic and mature individual but the phase is pretty much over.

There will be one, she posted about it on her story when they filmed it.

She needs to showcase her OSCAR win. She can stop the Vanity Fair after this year.

fQLeXxo.jpg

I'm almost sure she'll be bringing in and talking about her boyfriend in this year's edition of the interview :rip: 

Honestly if I had to rank them all it'd be 2019 > 2020 > 2018 > 2017 > 2021. 

I definitely feel like this year's will be the last one though :gaycat6: 

Edited by Billionaire

New song rumors (11/22 rumor & "insider" tea)

Boyfriend reveal + the press/buzz surrounding it

New Eilish fragrance this month

Vanity Fair interview in November/December

Tour done until March (besides the special LA shows)

Anyone else sensing a new era on the horizon?

:lakitu:

5 hours ago, wish said:

New song rumors (11/22 rumor & "insider" tea)

Boyfriend reveal + the press/buzz surrounding it

New Eilish fragrance this month

Vanity Fair interview in November/December

Tour done until March (besides the special LA shows)

Anyone else sensing a new era on the horizon?

:lakitu:

Oh yes. There's also been some rumors about a potential SNL return for the holiday special

2 noms on an off year isn't that bad :giraffe: 

Didn't really expect any noms for TV unfortunately and I don't really expect her to win any of the categories she's been nominated in either. But at least she didn't go in with 0 :rip:

Edited by Billionaire

I'd love if she could get film after Love Letter to LA was robbed, or a surprise upset in Visual Media would be cute but I'm not expecting anything :hawkeye:

She's such a queen for getting two noms on her off year :gaycat1: I'm not expecting her to win any but I'd love to see it for the meltdowns :heart2:

Completely different vibes from the first shoot and she's in a suit :jonny6: Excited

Speaking of teaser where is that Vanity Fair trailer it's been 84 years :deadbanana4:

Edited by Billionaire

Streets are now saying there may be a new single out tomorrow since it coincides with the release of Eilish 2.0 + it's on Thursday which is her favorite time to release.

There's also this which I think is notable because there's no Finneas :giraffe:

FhynIVLXoAceUEK?format=jpg&name=small 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.