Billie Eilish

wish

As expected no Grammy wins this year, but next year's campaign is about to begin with a future entry for the duo performance category :jonny5:

Edited by Jonasl91

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Billionaire

• Jonasl91

• idleavealone

• wish

6 hours ago, Jonasl91 said:

As expected no Grammy wins this year, but next year's campaign is about to begin with a future entry for the duo performance category :jonny5:

real :alexz:

The new songs in question are going to be three verses on the Labrnith single that will have one performance (at Coachella) at most (and even that may be a reach)  :jonny5:

Edited by Billionaire

16 hours ago, wish said:

I miss Billie :cries: Need a new era

tb to when she said TV and The 30th were the only songs she made since HTE :biblio:

doubtful we're gonna get a new era soon but I hope to be wrong

I hope she releases new song on time the Festivals :biblio:

7 hours ago, Yum said:

tb to when she said TV and The 30th were the only songs she made since HTE :biblio:

doubtful we're gonna get a new era soon but I hope to be wrong

That interview was recorded in early July, a couple weeks before Guitar Songs came out. Finneas also mentioned in a podcast a few months ago that they were about 1/3 done at the time. So I think it's safe to say it's coming along very well and that we can expect something before the summer festivals

Streets are saying she's about to interview Lana for a magazine which would explain why Lana has followed her on IG earlier today :coffee2:

Also she's being weirdly silent on social media lately, something might be coming 

Edited by Billionaire

Just now, Jonasl91 said:

No comment needed  :1stplace:

and the crowd goes wild :1stplace::clap3:

To think they still have to report the 3 encore show dates + 2 more dates in Mexico in a few weeks, she really had the last laugh :penguin:

Are we going to get dark Billie again? :jonny5:

just revisited Your Power and it's aging so well. we didn't see it back in those days but she knew exactly what she was doing

xMcrXaS.gif

1 hour ago, BloodLuster said:

just revisited Your Power and it's aging so well. we didn't see it back in those days but she knew exactly what she was doing

xMcrXaS.gif

Ummm it was seen Day one over here, exceptional track

I mean, people were saying it was a strange choice for a single (which isn't technically wrong but)

It's an amazing song though, it, The 30th and Male Fantasy are incredible and I wouldn't mind if her next album was an entirely folk/folk-pop album because she fits it so well. She's probably gonna go for pop-rock/punk though after HTE (s)'s success though lbr 

Edited by Billionaire

On 2/11/2023 at 6:46 AM, Jonasl91 said:

OH SHE IS COMING

what is that

Jonasl91

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.