• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Billionaire

• Jonasl91

• idleavealone

• wish

Lemme get tickets for the Guadalajara show :WAP: (already had tickets for the cancelled tour nn :deadbanana4:)

4 hours ago, Da Vinci said:

I like that upbeat dark pop snippet but I can't tell if that was her singing :celestial3:

I definitely think it is, just with some sort of alteration on her voice,  especially how she sings "the way" sounds very much like her. There's also the heavy bass which is very Billie-esque. Plus why would she post someone else's unreleased songs?

9 hours ago, Jonasl91 said:

I definitely think it is, just with some sort of alteration on her voice,  especially how she sings "the way" sounds very much like her. There's also the heavy bass which is very Billie-esque. Plus why would she post someone else's unreleased songs?

Maybe she's just flexing her production skills and it's her own demo to be given to another artist but yeah I hope you're right :dies:

47 minutes ago, Da Vinci said:

Maybe she's just flexing her production skills and it's her own demo to be given to another artist but yeah I hope you're right :dies:

I agree that she might be getting more into producing herself, but that would also partly be because of Finneas' accident (check his IG for that). I can imagine he couldn't do much more than guide her when he still had his sling

streets saying billie may release a new song in oct./nov. and the cover picture of guitar songs may be the hint for the release date '11/22/22':coffee:

1 hour ago, AaronBryceSufjan said:

streets saying billie may release a new song in oct./nov. and the cover picture of guitar songs may be the hint for the release date '11/22/22':coffee:

22nd is a Tuesday though. Maybe Eilish no. 2 then and the song somewhere around that?

I just bought my Tickets for Mexico city stadium show in March :WAP:

Im ready to Scream Happier Than Ever Lyrics!!!!!!   wondering if she will bring all the production to Mexico or Latin America

On 11/7/2022 at 5:44 AM, Jonasl91 said:

22nd is a Tuesday though. Maybe Eilish no. 2 then and the song somewhere around that?

You know she never releases on Fridays

HTE.thumb.gif.4f8ae7635261c795c5d4c2b35b

Most streamed female artists on Spotify on Monday (Nov. 7, 2022):

#1 @taylorswift13 84.3M

#2 @Lanadelrey 14.8M

#3 @billieeilish 14.6M

#4 @ArianaGrande 14.4M

#5 @rihanna 14M

#6 @DuaLipa 11.7M

#7 @DojaCat 10.7M

#8 @shakira 10.4M

#9 @Beyonce 10.4M

#10 @BLACKPINK 9.9M

Edited by flora.tran

Most streamed female artists on Spotify on Tuesday (Nov. 8, 2022):

#1 @taylorswift13 83.5M
#2 @billieeilish 14.9M
#3 @ArianaGrande 14.9M
#4 @Lanadelrey 14.7M
#5 @rihanna 14.8M
#6 @DuaLipa 12.4M
#7 @DojaCat 11M
#8 @Beyonce 10.9M
#9 @shakira 10.9M
#10 @BLACKPINK 10.1M

Back to #2 without new release :clap3:

5 hours ago, flora.tran said:

Her Instagram story

she's so sweet :toofunny3:

4 minutes ago, Kyoto said:

Where is the new SING? :giraffe:

fQLeXxo.jpg

hopefully along with the release of eilish 2.0 like streets have been saying :gaycat1:

6 hours ago, Kyoto said:

Where is the new SING? :giraffe:

fQLeXxo.jpg

There's a theory going around that she'll release a new song on November 22 because of the numbers seen on the Guitar Songs cover (11 222)

It'd also make sense since it'd coincide with the release of Eilish 2.0 + the fact that with the exception of last year she's released a standalone single pretty much every November of her career, etc. And the fact that she's been teasing new music on IG. 

She's no Taylor so I'm not really believing this but it does seem plausible. We need an insider to confirm :lakitu:

Edited by Billionaire

3 hours ago, Billionaire said:

There's a theory going around that she'll release a new song on November 22 because of the numbers seen on the Guitar Songs cover (11 222)

It'd also make sense since it'd coincide with the release of Eilish 2.0 + the fact that with the exception of last year she's released a standalone single pretty much every November of her career, etc. And the fact that she's been teasing new music on IG. 

She's no Taylor so I'm not really believing this but it does seem plausible. We need an insider to confirm :lakitu:

*Cough* @GAGAISTHEBESTYA*cough*

On 11/10/2022 at 12:21 PM, flora.tran said:

Her Instagram story

So sweet FOR WHAT?:angry::chick3:

fQLeXxo.jpg

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.