Billie Eilish

wish

On 1/29/2023 at 12:34 PM, wish said:

The way TV has been holding tight to the back end of the top 200 since July :clap3: actually it's been really steady despite peaking low.

If it remains consistent, then we will see it outstream a majority of the HTE singles (NDA, Lost Cause, Your Power, and maybe My Future)

Crossed 200M a few days ago and still getting 1M everyday, this will end up bigger than most HTE singles with not even half of the push :rip:

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Billionaire

• Jonasl91

• idleavealone

• wish

2 hours ago, Billionaire said:

She deleted her profile picture on IG....tomorrow is Thursday...it's all adding up :jonny5:

Is she actually coming?! :jonny5:

3 hours ago, Billionaire said:

She deleted her profile picture on IG....tomorrow is Thursday...it's all adding up :jonny5:

I am PERCHED. Oh please oh please BE3 2023.

5 hours ago, AMIT said:

what is that

Jonasl91

A new show airing on Amazon Prime 17 March. Billie posted a couple screens from the trailer on her Instagram story last week, which implies involvement from her. She's also listed on a website of one of the stuntpeople as a doubled actress, hinting at a role for her (a girl called Eva)

6 hours ago, Jonasl91 said:

A new show airing on Amazon Prime 17 March. Billie posted a couple screens from the trailer on her Instagram story last week, which implies involvement from her. She's also listed on a website of one of the stuntpeople as a doubled actress, hinting at a role for her (a girl called Eva)

Oh wow her Glitter is coming!! :gaycattel: I am missing her so i'll take anything at this point :dancehall3:

ty for the info sis, hopefully she gets to do a song for it at least. Her On a Roll is coming. :WAP:

I wasn't really following Billie after HTE's release, but I finally got around to listening to Guitar Songs, and both songs are lovely! :weeps: And HTE is still a fantastic album after my recent relistening. I truly can't wait for what she offers on the next record.

52 minutes ago, worbitar said:

I wasn't really following Billie after HTE's release, but I finally got around to listening to Guitar Songs, and both songs are lovely! :weeps: And HTE is still a fantastic album after my recent relistening. I truly can't wait for what she offers on the next record.

Was relistening to the album  earlier while doing a test, still so majestic :allears:

Need her to do something soon i miss her so much :toofunny3: i feel like she may or may not have something up her sleeve, she's been oddly quiet

And it barely been a month since her parents' house got robbed, she can never catch a break :skull:

Edited by Billionaire

At some point, I hope she will work with other producers than Finneas. I have nothing against him and don't want him to be completely erased from her career but she needs other people. I would DIE for an album produced by Jack Antonoff, even though it's probably some unpopular opinion :skull: 

2 minutes ago, Squall said:

At some point, I hope she will work with other producers than Finneas. I have nothing against him and don't want him to be completely erased from her career but she needs other people. I would DIE for an album produced by Jack Antonoff, even though it's probably some unpopular opinion :skull: 

If she works with another producer, I would rather a more elusive producer and not one that everybody and their mama uses.

1 minute ago, Kyoto said:

If she works with another producer, I would rather a more elusive producer and not one that everybody and their mama uses.

Jack produced tons of masterpieces and really adjusts himself to the artist he's working with, I'm sure he could produce something that fits Billie honestly.

Edited by Squall

On 2/17/2023 at 9:15 AM, Squall said:

she would slash throats with a dreamy/synth album produced by Jack

Nicki Minaj Crying GIFs | Tenor

NDA - 235M in 19 months

Lost Cause - 239M in 20 months

TV - 210M in 6 months 

igstoryshark2.thumb.gif.1d05125339fb45df

Edited by Billionaire

2 minutes ago, Billionaire said:

NDA - 235M in 19 months

TV - 210M in 6 months 

not folkllie winning her A&W is coming

51 minutes ago, Billionaire said:

NDA - 235M in 19 months

TV - 210M in 6 months 

Folk album in YES. Lost Cause deserves better though :clap3:

1 hour ago, Billionaire said:

NDA - 235M in 19 months

TV - 210M in 6 months 

Welp we're getting a ballad/slow song for BE3 lead

On 2/20/2023 at 10:51 PM, wish said:

Welp we're getting a ballad/slow song for BE3 lead

And we’re happy, mind you

Made IFPI top20 on her off year and the only woman to do so alongside Taylor, TV about to outstream some singles from HTE as a cute gift for the fans that was barely promoted....

If she played the game and cared about charts like certain artists she'd be OBLITERATING her peers even further

Edited by Billionaire

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.