• Replies 109.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

I love the everybody mad version of diva, but… the clique mashup remains my fave ugh:jonnycat: this was so badass

1 hour ago, bijonse said:

ticket master beyoncé listing

:duca:

????

Well, down to #3 next week!  It was a GREAT run!!!  Might touch the top again after the visual.  Either way, BMS is that girl.

BMS did better than I ever thought it would. Hopefully they announce a smart second single next week. 

Ugh, this is INSANE

This is the ONE song I cant click with and this saves it for me.

That said, I like how experimental Bey is and that vocal performance is the key.

do ho

9 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

I gotta admit. 

heated has been clicking with me lately

I- :jonny5:

12 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

I gotta admit. 

Same. 

Especially the last minute. 

Cautiously optimistic and waiting for the visuals to drop this weekend.

:jonny5:

24 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

I gotta admit. 

6ya201b.gif

17 minutes ago, MrLovett said:

So this shot is from "PURE/HONEY". :duca:

Honestly there are so many callbacks all over the album to other songs I wouldn't be shocked if she wore these in other visuals.

One of my favorite things about the album is how she's referencing other songs and other lyrics all throughout it and tying it all together. I was a bit sad I didn't see any reviewers mention that because it was really thoughtful and intentional of her.

If something is coming on 8.20 on Netflix I feel like we would've had an announcement by now, but her posting that I'm That Girl teaser Friday does make it seem imminent...

56 minutes ago, satellites.™ said:

Ugh, this is INSANE

This is the ONE song I cant click with and this saves it for me.

That said, I like how experimental Bey is and that vocal performance is the key.

do ho

This actually makes the song very dated, generic and diminishes everything that makes it great to begin with. 

2 hours ago, Shelter said:

Michelle is doing it again, this time in Australia. :deadbanana2: 

:rip: not a masked singer world tour

19 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

Honestly there are so many callbacks all over the album to other songs I wouldn't be shocked if she wore these in other visuals.

One of my favorite things about the album is how she's referencing other songs and other lyrics all throughout it and tying it all together. I was a bit sad I didn't see any reviewers mention that because it was really thoughtful and intentional of her.

If something is coming on 8.20 on Netflix I feel like we would've had an announcement by now, but her posting that I'm That Girl teaser Friday does make it seem imminent...

me too. we love a cohesive body work :alexz:

14 minutes ago, PrettyHurts said:

:rip: not a masked singer world tour

:rip: and stopping by Australia. When will Beyoncé. 

My plan for the era :celestial5:

ITG video on the 20th, followed by the rest of the videos released in order through mid October :dancehall:

November announcement of act ii and early-mid december release :gaycat4:

instead of visuals, we get live performance of all act ii songs in jan (a live streamed or pre-recorded concert event) :fan:

feb tour announcement :gayoncecat1:

act iii announcement in march, followed by release in april :allears:

april/may the tour begins :cm:

dsfhgskdyfghd I am screaming at the 4 horsemen of the apocalypse analysis (2 mins onwards). :ahh:

6 minutes ago, Marla Singer said:

dsfhgskdyfghd I am screaming at the 4 horsemen of the apocalypse analysis (2 mins onwards). :ahh:

i refuse to give this a view assuming it isn't parody :rip: i'm screaming at her body being blurred

8 minutes ago, PrettyHurts said:

My plan for the era :celestial5:

ITG video on the 20th, followed by the rest of the videos released in order through mid October :dancehall:

i do wonder if this is kind of the plan since it specifically says I'm That Girl teaser, but god I hope not :deadbanana4: We've already seen half the ITG video 

4 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

i refuse to give this a view assuming it isn't parody :rip: i'm screaming at her body being blurred

Yeah sadly it's not a parody - I genuinely thought it would be because of the thumbnail. :rip:

I wonder how she plans on celebrating the 20 year anniversary of “CiL” and DiL next year. She’ll be on tour like she was for the 100th date of MCWT.

6 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

i do wonder if this is kind of the plan since it specifically says I'm That Girl teaser, but god I hope not :deadbanana4: We've already seen half the ITG video 

If this is the plan then she needs to release the video ASAP :deadbanana4: how long are we supposed to wait for each video :deadbanana4:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.