Beyoncé

Kisuke

with how Beyonce's team has been fulfilling these longtime Hive requests this era....i'd be shocked if the next tour does not go everywhere it can.

• Replies 109.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

I think Act 2/3 is going to drop in between tour legs & show will get updated just like what happened with MCSWT

2 minutes ago, sillycilla said:

Is it confirmed act 2 and 3 are albums? I’m leaning towards it being a visual and tour.

I don't think anything is confirmed, but all signs point to it NOT being visuals and a tour.

The visual of ITG at the ends repeats act I, and she stated in the booklet she "completed" all three during the lockdown.  We know she didn't complete the visuals or tour during that time. 

Just now, giRLbye. said:

I think Act 2/3 is going to drop in between tour legs & show will get updated just like what happened with MCSWT

I definitely agree with this

15 minutes ago, giRLbye. said:

That’s the kinda vibe I’m getting too.

In that case lemme hope the tour is extended. :duca:

25 minutes ago, Lose My Breath said:

I agree, but I think her shows are so big that logistically it's hard for her to, and I think that has been part of the issue.  I mean flying all of the equipment to multiple countries is probably super costly.  I'm sure in Europe and US it's transported via vehicle, whereas flying it to various countries that may be inaccessible via ground transport may be really difficult. 

A lot of tour stages get moved around by boat actually in between continents, so she can easily take her stage to LatAm, Oceania and Asia. They have no excuses not to do a proper tour, even if the logistics are expensive, you have to remember each show will bring in anywhere from $4M to $7M. Also a lot of big African countries are coastal so they can use a boat to transport the stage from Morocco to Senegal to Nigeria to South Africa. 

17 minutes ago, giRLbye. said:

I’d HATE that.

17 minutes ago, giRLbye. said:

Yes. I think act 2 before the tour, act 3 after the tour. She will tour again in 24 with new songs added or a new show completely. That’s my guess. 

21 minutes ago, Lose My Breath said:

I don't think anything is confirmed, but all signs point to it NOT being visuals and a tour.

The visual of ITG at the ends repeats act I, and she stated in the booklet she "completed" all three during the lockdown.  We know she didn't complete the visuals or tour during that time. 

I hope this is true. I would love more music.

I think ACT 2 will drop in the Winter with tour announcement, and ACT 3 will drop in between legs. 

6 hours ago, sillycilla said:

Idk I have yet to see the brilliance of this rollout plan while we still wait for visuals almost 2 months later. Beyoncé has yet to make an appearance as well.

Im genuinely curious to see how this plays out. I’m happy to see BMS got a second week at number 1, deserved.

This era better be IASF level long, with every single getting its time to shine and smash like BMS is CLEARLY being given.

6 hours ago, giRLbye. said:

but she gave us Satellites...the most boring song.

FaJUydFXoAA6bJv?format=jpg&name=small

1 hour ago, Space&Time said:

Yasssssssss!!!!! Finally! Praise god!

This is the first time I've watched CIL in years and thinking about how this was 20 years ago / where she is now is TRIPPING me out

36 minutes ago, satellites.™ said:

This era better be IASF level long, with every single getting its time to shine and smash like BMS is CLEARLY being given.

That’s what I want! I really need to know what the next single is. Last we heard was all three songs were sent to radio. 

2 hours ago, Mitsouko said:

The memes this era have been top tier let me just say. Twitter has me crying every day

The memes are endless. I love how viral she is this era.

Someone should create a thread about her videos being in HD, let’s get Giselle some clicks! :gaycat:

4 hours ago, SashaDevachelli said:

When she only uses the synth outro of AHAP for the tour as an interlude<<<<:oxygen2:

I’ll be so mad at that *****!! Just cut it completely, don’t tease me with that!

I wonder if she’ll actually make a dvd for the tour this time? Or are we getting another “where is the Renaissance dvd” t-shirt?:clownny: It’s crazy how silent she is online, but she knows what people are talking about. She literally heard our complaints and updated her certifications, gave us a proper rollout, and is even updating the quality of her past music videos! Beyonce checks up on us:clownny:

So I’ve realized AS is just beginning to lose its luster for me. I’m a Cuff It stan but I think if AS is the next single hopefully it will be pushed sooner rather than later. I’d hate for it to miss its window for success. 

39 minutes ago, SashaDevachelli said:

I wonder if she’ll actually make a dvd for the tour this time? Or are we getting another “where is the Renaissance dvd” t-shirt?:clownny: It’s crazy how silent she is online, but she knows what people are talking about. She literally heard our complaints and updated her certifications, gave us a proper rollout, and is even updating the quality of her past music videos! Beyonce checks up on us:clownny:

I wonder how can she do that. 

3 hours ago, TeaGrizzley said:

Idk if I’m late but Twitter Hive is saying she’s remastering some music videos?

it's only upscales :deadbanana4: chroma key from Sweet Dreams kills my eyes :rip:

50-25

+ random real HD video from google for comparison & looks so better:gayoncecat1:

50-25

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.