• Replies 110.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

I went from 30 Bey listens in 2020/21 to 900+ this year after Renaissance :jonny6:

The way I stan when she actually drops studio albums 

I rihfuse to believe the visuals aren't ready. don't y'all remember the post from the actress saying they worked on visuals for months, every day? and the tea from march about honey dijon songs and visuals in production? don't let bey drive u crazy. it's COMING and SOON

adbNzdI.gif

5 hours ago, ShouldersSideways said:

I gotta admit. 

heated has been clicking with me lately

If the masses made it through the latter half of the album, Heated would be #1. You can’t hear that song and that flow and those lyrics and that LAST MINUTE and not stan.

I’ve felt this way for weeks and I didn’t say it before because I wanted to be sure it wasn’t just the hype from a new release, but I can safely say that RENAISSANCE is my favourite album of the last 3 decades. I’m sorry but I can’t think of any other album from the 2000s/2010s/2020s that I love more.

adbNzdI.gif

4 minutes ago, tachiwaka said:

If the masses made it through the latter half of the album, Heated would be #1. You can’t hear that song and that flow and those lyrics and that LAST MINUTE and not stan.

It’s a certified bop 

7 minutes ago, Daydream said:

I can safely say that RENAISSANCE is my favourite album of the last 3 decades.

I really agree and feel the exact same way! The music just feels so rich and full - I really wasn’t expecting this much of a positive evolution from Beyoncé at this stage of her career. I would never ever have imagined songs like Alien superstar or Virgos Groove or Pure honey ever from Beyoncé and she just executes each piece so effortlessly while adding a complexity only she can add with frickin STACKEDT harmonies and transcendent vocals. Bey really sounds better than ever to me on RENAISSANCE 

Edited by Massive_Teardrop

4 minutes ago, Massive_Teardrop said:

I really agree and feel the exact same way! The music just feels so rich and full - I really wasn’t expecting this much of a positive evolution from Beyoncé at this stage of her career. I would never ever have imagined songs like Alien superstar or Virgos Groove or Pure honey ever from Beyoncé and she just executes each piece so effortlessly while adding a complexity only she can add with frickin STACKEDT harmonies and transcendent vocals. Bey really sounds better than ever to me on RENAISSANCE 

Yeah, no one is doing it like her at this point. I don't think there's a single pop star that knows how to produce and stack vocals the way she does.

Every reaction I see of AHAP the people are not impressed with it wtfff:biblionny: every time I skip through the video to that part only to end up disappointed.:biblionny:

I also noticed that the straights HATE AUIYM, as opposed to the gworls, every interesting.

I really hope she doesn’t wait to release every video separately but if that is the goal to extend the “era” then so be it. And then Act 2 will randomly drop during the tour and will only have 7 country songs, all of them featuring jay

spacer.png

6 minutes ago, SashaDevachelli said:

Every reaction I see of AHAP the people are not impressed with it wtfff:biblionny: every time I skip through the video to that part only to end up disappointed.:biblionny:

I also noticed that the straights HATE AUIYM, as opposed to the gworls, every interesting.

I showed it to my BIL and he skipped it halfway :skull: should've suggested Heated 

Edited by Quiqui4eva

52 minutes ago, simon said:

I do feel like the videos aren’t ready. She was filming the green out like the week before the album came out. 

39 minutes ago, Shelter said:

She was filming BMS the week of or before the album. We don’t even know if that was the last one either. I’m assuming she is dropping them all together. 

I HIGHLY DOUBT that Beyoncé, the visual artist, left videos to the last minute. It's much more likely that she left any public locations (like that one in the green outfit in Brooklyn) until AFTER she announced her album and released BMS so as not to spoil the slay of the century.

I also don't think the "I'M THAT GIRL" teaser is actually the video for the song itself. doesn't make a whole lot of sense to have a random recap of other outfits in the middle of the song. I don't think the BMS cliquebait is part of the BMS video either.

I think part of what makes the album amazing is she approached the song's arrangements as she would a live performance or a music video. She really focused on creating specificity and variety in the vocals, and she allowed herself to make the song structures more complex and switch beats, add intros and outros, interpolate old songs etc etc. Even the smooth transitions are something she was applauded for at Coachella. I think because the album was recorded during quarantine when no tour was possible, and she wasn't shooting videos, she approached the album with much more freedom. That's why I really hope acts ii and iii are albums because I think she unlocked a new level of confidence with this recording process. Even the BMS remix was next level. 

3 minutes ago, kimberly said:

I HIGHLY DOUBT that Beyoncé, the visual artist, left videos to the last minute. It's much more likely that she left any public locations (like that one in the green outfit in Brooklyn) until AFTER she announced her album and released BMS so as not to spoil the slay of the century.

I also don't think the "I'M THAT GIRL" teaser is actually the video for the song itself. doesn't make a whole lot of sense to have a random recap of other outfits in the middle of the song. I don't think the BMS cliquebait is part of the BMS video either.

Eddie Murphy Laughing GIF

9 minutes ago, SashaDevachelli said:

I know so many people that like that song and seen so many people create dances 

14 minutes ago, SashaDevachelli said:

All Up in your Mind isn’t bad but  it’s filler . With that title, I was expecting a rap song to the haters especially after Heateds rap and Thique   only to get Some techno mess. Luckily it’s the shortest song on the album after Energy-another one I skip

I skip straight to America has a Prollem

Edited by Nippy'sReceipts

Ignore the Jay pic :rip: but these two shots are probably from the same video where she's in the polka dot sipping out of a teacup

beyonce-jayz-scandal-2.jpg?quality=75&st

You got me chasing you 

I tried my luck

I can’t catch up

Cause you got me chasing you

My hearts melting

It’s like Ice Cream

I randomly had the urge to jam Ice Cream Truck today. I don’t care what no one says, that’s one of my favorite unreleased tracks.

:jonny5:

Energy has grown on me a lot too but I get mad at the end every time when the la la la's are gone. Because they were so clearly there to transition into the lalala's from BMS. 

I need this b*tch to perform a medley at the vmas idgaf if it’s beneath her I’m salivating at the thought of hearing of these songs live. I need to hear the audience scream when BMS starts playing and the stage lights go crazy, as she just stands there with her signature pose serving glamazon goddess

spacer.png

I’ve been cracked out on Virgos Groove and Cuff It back to back. AHAP soon follows, but these two have a chokehold on me that I haven’t experienced since Partition and Haunted did a patty cake on my *** from 2013 into 2014. 

spacer.png

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.