Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Beyoncé

This is part 1 of the Beyoncé discussion.

Featured Replies

 

What if the announcement is an exclusive performance of SHB?

 

She did say "look at that horse".

 

Omg. 

 

  • Replies 143.5k
  • Views 7.2m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • It was the best concert of my life, bar none. Idc!    It was extraordinary, it was ineffable.  I knew I loved it based on the videos but I... Hey I don't know.    Best moment

  • SashaDevachelli
    SashaDevachelli

    I know this award is a joke but the point is, she has cemented herself in history with the likes of Whitney and Lauryn. And on top of that she won an award for a genre that completely ridiculed and ex

  • Potentially #1 in the US, UK and Canada in the same week   

6 hours ago, PrettyHurts said:

they play a clip of an earlier version of BTINH in the studio at 7:30. This song went through a lot of production changes

 

 

Great clip, thanks for posting.

 

What's the song she recorded that samples Mayer Hawthorne? Unreleased?

That pinkbutterflies font needs a good kick to the throat. Some people just need their ass beat and you can always tell when they haven't 

17 hours ago, cuteboyzay said:

I truly feel it's the lights and her age lol. She probably has a stigmatism or sumn. :deadbanana2:
 

I truly don't like it when anyyy artist wears sunglasses on tour, but I feel I think with all her years of touring it may have affected her eyesight a little bit lol. So maybe that's why.

That lady has laser vision. She was reading tiny posters from far away and spotted Frank in a crowd full of bwinks. She wears them because she doesn't want us to catch the spirit of Sasha fierce in her eyes like we did at the superbowl. That's also why she ignores fans with their phones out. I know that heifer looked away every time I pulled out my phone with her hatin ass. 

Edited by Fleahive

Anyway, the tour announcement is coming when she wins aoty. They alerted her ahead of time that she won, she will write her speech down, and hopefully we don't get side eyes from the audience like they did to Taylor announcing the tortured ears department at the last Grammys.

 

I think this is such an awful time to announce an expensive tour during mysterious times for so many with the Trump presidency and California fires. I really hope her team/family brings her back to reality and makes these tickets affordable. The economy in the USA is going to be insane come February 1st. And when she gets dragged more than the tech billionaires I can't defend her this time. 

Edited by Fleahive

1 minute ago, Fleahive said:

That lady has laser vision. She was ready tiny posters from far away and spotted Frank in a crowd full of bwinks. She wears them because she doesn't want us to catch the spirit of Sasha fierce in her eyes like we did at the superbowl. That's also why she ignores fans with their phones out. I know that heifer looked away every time I pulled out my phone with her hatin ass. 

I had to reread this make sure it wasn't that one user pikachoo :ahh:

"The announcement has been pushed to a later date" is starting to give "The visuals will be released at a later date"

 

14963054ff1e6fc1df557f712ff4c8de.gif

  • ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, futuresuperstar2023 said:

That pinkbutterflies font needs a good kick to the throat. Some people just need their ass beat and you can always tell when they haven't 

:jonny2:

1 hour ago, Fleahive said:

Anyway, the tour announcement is coming when she wins aoty. They alerted her ahead of time that she won, she will write her speech down, and hopefully we don't get side eyes from the audience like they did to Taylor announcing the tortured ears department at the last Grammys.

 

I think this is such an awful time to announce an expensive tour during mysterious times for so many with the Trump presidency and California fires. I really hope her team/family brings her back to reality and makes these tickets affordable. The economy in the USA is going to be insane come February 1st. And when she gets dragged more than the tech billionaires I can't defend her this time. 

it wouldn't even matter cause then scalpers would just come in and bring the prices up just like what happened with the eras tour. 
 

Taylor chose not to do dynamic pricing to

keep prices reasonable and it ended up backfiring and making tickets even more unaffordable 

8 hours ago, king_queen said:

Idc who says what she says "this is BEYONCÉ" in D4Y

 

Not that "beyond sex" crap that doesn't even flow with the song :jonny2:

I always sing "this is Beyoncé". I didn't realise that it was supposed to be something else. :deadbanana2:

6 hours ago, nooniebao said:

 

 

 

It's a wonder how many of the designers worked on the actual film looks that inspired some of the show looks. There has to be hundreds of costumes dedicated to each film for each album. For her to be working on the visuals 2021-2024, it's no wonder she pushed back the art book, that, alone, would tell years worth of stories without not giving away too much before it's time. 

9 minutes ago, Lose My Breath said:

So when is the art book supposed to be out now? 

February.

It's actually laughable how she made us wait 3 weeks and then nothing and still nothing to go on, everyone else is releasing and doing countdowns. A complete mess 

32 minutes ago, Draper. said:

February.

I missed it when it was available, and I was hoping they'd post more, but they didn't...  Weird since they pushed it back months lol

 

 

I really hope that something will happen before the Grammys since they are not postponed :giraffe:

She's waiting until Jan 14th next year isn't she?

 

14963054ff1e6fc1df557f712ff4c8de.gif

I'm sure she'll use the GRAMMYs in SOME capacity.  Maybe this situation will make her perform lol

I don't get people saying she is waiting til the grammys, she isn't performing so what difference does it make? And she prob won't win again, that isn't building hype. 

6 minutes ago, Shelter said:

I don't get people saying she is waiting til the grammys, she isn't performing so what difference does it make? And she prob won't win again, that isn't building hype. 

Because it's a big platform, and the buzz from her performance is long gone, which she was using to announce whatever this was going to be

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.