Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Beyoncé

This is part 1 of the Beyoncé discussion.

Featured Replies

13 hours ago, Shelter said:

It's actually laughable how she made us wait 3 weeks and then nothing and still nothing to go on, everyone else is releasing and doing countdowns. A complete mess 

Nobody cares about that lady and her countdown. Be serious :coffee2:

  • Replies 143.5k
  • Views 7.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • It was the best concert of my life, bar none. Idc!    It was extraordinary, it was ineffable.  I knew I loved it based on the videos but I... Hey I don't know.    Best moment

  • SashaDevachelli
    SashaDevachelli

    I know this award is a joke but the point is, she has cemented herself in history with the likes of Whitney and Lauryn. And on top of that she won an award for a genre that completely ridiculed and ex

  • Potentially #1 in the US, UK and Canada in the same week   

Lemonade being third to last.

 

:toofunny3:

 

You guys are NASTY.

 

This fit looks much better in videos than in pictures.

 

She looked so beautiful in Barcelona.

 

:flame: :drool: :jonny4:

 

Mama-mia.

Since in here is dead lemme lash Lemonade for a bit with another ranking.

 

 

LEMONADE is no longer in the top 3 albums.

 

:ryan3:

27 minutes ago, Redporus said:

LEMONADE is no longer in the top 3 albums.

Oh really?

 

Neither is Renaissance.

 

:soda:

1 minute ago, Chris said:

Oh really?

 

Neither is Renaissance.

 

:soda:

:ryan3: Delusion, convince yourself!

44 minutes ago, Chris said:

Oh really?

 

Neither is Renaissance.

 

:soda:

WAKE IT UP

6 hours ago, Joaco95 said:

 

 

here them saying itg and auiym were finished like a week before release idk if he means the tracklist reveal or the album cause if it was the album that plant producing the cds and the vinyls was in hell

she really works on everything until the last possible second :skull:

7 hours ago, ShouldersSideways said:

I like Alligator Tears.  Perhaps the dark horse of the album, even.  But y'all deserve to be banned for asking for that to be a GRAMMY performed song. 

 

:khalyan2:

 

American Requiem or bust.  Perfect song for this moment in history, encapsulates the theme of the entire album, and could be her best vocal performance ever on the GRAMMYs stage. 

Nah, at this point I'd take anything just to see her sing and promote the album 

 

:clack:

53 minutes ago, PrettyHurts said:

she really works on everything until the last possible second :skull:

She's clearly someone who changes her mind a lot. Shes a perfectionist too. 
 

She needs to be mindful of it though, cause at some point it can become counterproductive. I remember MJ once saying if it was up to him, he would never have release me any of his albums :skull:

5 hours ago, Cbreezy said:

The way I was so mad at her for this performance. What I find even more confusing is what SHE didn't like about it given that the rehearsal was basically the same thing lol :ace:.

 

I get that DIL was always served up lo-fi (even its music video was chill), but this performance creative (or lack there of), was just not it. 

 

Bad decisions happen, so she need not be crucified. But I vividly remember thinking "WTF?!" It was her first big televised performance after the surprise album and the song was basically viral and THAT was they came up with?

 

Imagine a DIL-Dubai esque moment coming from that. It would have been EPIC. Instead, we got this nonsense. 

I think it wasn't meant to be that high production/complex. The whole era was meant to be very simple (e.g. the cover) so I don't think she meant to invest big production for the performances either 

5 hours ago, Cbreezy said:

The way I was so mad at her for this performance. What I find even more confusing is what SHE didn't like about it given that the rehearsal was basically the same thing lol :ace:.

 

I get that DIL was always served up lo-fi (even its music video was chill), but this performance creative (or lack there of), was just not it. 

 

Bad decisions happen, so she need not be crucified. But I vividly remember thinking "WTF?!" It was her first big televised performance after the surprise album and the song was basically viral and THAT was they came up with?

 

Imagine a DIL-Dubai esque moment coming from that. It would have been EPIC. Instead, we got this nonsense. 

I think it wasn't meant to be that high production/complex. The whole era was meant to be very simple (e.g. the cover) so I don't think she meant to invest big production for the performances either 

5 hours ago, Cbreezy said:

The way I was so mad at her for this performance. What I find even more confusing is what SHE didn't like about it given that the rehearsal was basically the same thing lol :ace:.

 

I get that DIL was always served up lo-fi (even its music video was chill), but this performance creative (or lack there of), was just not it. 

 

Bad decisions happen, so she need not be crucified. But I vividly remember thinking "WTF?!" It was her first big televised performance after the surprise album and the song was basically viral and THAT was they came up with?

 

Imagine a DIL-Dubai esque moment coming from that. It would have been EPIC. Instead, we got this nonsense. 

I think it wasn't meant to be that high production/complex. The whole era was meant to be very simple (e.g. the cover) so I don't think she meant to invest big production for the performances either 

5 hours ago, Cbreezy said:

The way I was so mad at her for this performance. What I find even more confusing is what SHE didn't like about it given that the rehearsal was basically the same thing lol :ace:.

 

I get that DIL was always served up lo-fi (even its music video was chill), but this performance creative (or lack there of), was just not it. 

 

Bad decisions happen, so she need not be crucified. But I vividly remember thinking "WTF?!" It was her first big televised performance after the surprise album and the song was basically viral and THAT was they came up with?

 

Imagine a DIL-Dubai esque moment coming from that. It would have been EPIC. Instead, we got this nonsense. 

I think it wasn't meant to be that high production/complex. The whole era was meant to be very simple (e.g. the cover) so I don't think she meant to invest big production for the performances either 

1 hour ago, Fleahive said:

 

Damn she must've said Renaissance wasn't top 3 in Bey's discography :keir:

3 hours ago, Iaintsorry said:

I think it wasn't meant to be that high production/complex. The whole era was meant to be very simple (e.g. the cover) so I don't think she meant to invest big production for the performances either 

Shut the **** up *****

All of you motherfuckers can kick rocks and ******* choke! ******* stupid ass motherfuckers burn in hell if there is one! 

5 minutes ago, Beyoncelovesme said:

Shut the **** up *****

No

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.