Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Beyoncé

This is part 1 of the Beyoncé discussion.

Featured Replies

25 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

the video quality: 

 

 

nice soldier performance footage :giraffe:

 

 

  • Replies 143.5k
  • Views 7.2m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • It was the best concert of my life, bar none. Idc!    It was extraordinary, it was ineffable.  I knew I loved it based on the videos but I... Hey I don't know.    Best moment

  • SashaDevachelli
    SashaDevachelli

    I know this award is a joke but the point is, she has cemented herself in history with the likes of Whitney and Lauryn. And on top of that she won an award for a genre that completely ridiculed and ex

  • Potentially #1 in the US, UK and Canada in the same week   

2 hours ago, Erotica said:

Whilst we are waiting for the tour announcement something to happen... some Q&A time! 
 

  • How many times have you seen Beyoncé live?
  • What was your first Bey concert?
  • Have you done meet & greet (back when she used to do this) and if so, what did it feel like?

spacer.png

Mrs Carter World Tour once (when she actually remembered Australia existed, FWT 3 times, Beychella and RWT 2 times. So 7 times.
First was MCWT.
I haven't done a meet or greet but she held my hand, i screamed a few words of hold up and she gave me her towel in Dublin for the FWT, does that count?
 

2 hours ago, family.guy123 said:

Thrice.

Simple Plan. 
No.

Omg not Simple Plan being my first tour as well. My straight era :gaycat1:

 

21 minutes ago, nooniebao said:

 

 

 

 

I've also seen DESERT EAGLE being used on TikTok so maybe there would be some minor increases 

Let's see....

 

I Am... World Tour

Twice during Mrs. Carter World Tour, one of them on the night she dropped BEYONCE (oop)

On the Run Tour

Twice during Formation Tour

Twice during On the Run 2 Tour

Twice during Renaissance Tour (which was AMAZING)

 

Yup.

Ahh.

 

 

6 hours ago, Erotica said:

Whilst we are waiting for the tour announcement something to happen... some Q&A time! 
 

  • How many times have you seen Beyoncé live?
  • What was your first Bey concert?
  • Have you done meet & greet (back when she used to do this) and if so, what did it feel like?

spacer.png

I've met her 3 times. All great experiences. I also got her IIWAB glasses, and another time she recognised me from her previous show and handed me her towel. It's crazy how she remembers fans because the shows would've been around 6 months apart. 

15 minutes ago, Shelter said:

I've met her 3 times. All great experiences. I also got her IIWAB glasses, and another time she recognised me from her previous show and handed me her towel. It's crazy how she remembers fans because the shows would've been around 6 months apart. 

Iconiccccccccc

For those that went right when "BEYONCÉ" dropped- how P$SSY it would've been if she would've transformed the rest of TMCSWT into the BEYONCÉ WORLD TOUR, literally overnight to go with the album. 

 

I'm talking full new arrangements, with GW and SOTS, new sets, new costumes, more dancer, just completely brand new in the blink of an eye! The way she would've literally mindf*cked the world even more! 

Edited by TizTiz

Destiny Fulfilled… and lovin' it (ugh hate the name)
The Beyonce Experience
I am… Tour
Mrs Carter Show
OTR
Formation World Tour
OTR II
Renaissance World Tour

My first concert was a bit unconventional - after stanning her for nearly a decade at the time, I managed to go the recording of the ITV special "A night with Beyoncé". Pretty sure I manifested it - it was a free event, very intimate with a small audience and during 'Halo' she walked close to me and we held hands. Was a bit surreal. As it's recorded it is pretty cool to be able to revisit the moment sometimes :smitten: 
 

Following that I've seen her at 4 concerts when she's been to the UK. And every single time.It.Gets.Better.

5 hours ago, Shelter said:

I've met her 3 times. All great experiences. I also got her IIWAB glasses, and another time she recognised me from her previous show and handed me her towel. It's crazy how she remembers fans because the shows would've been around 6 months apart. 

It's true, she does remember fans and handpicks those that she used to give her towel to. I know someone who got one of her towels - Beyoncé asked her mum during the concert to make sure the towel is passed to that fan, must feel so good to be chosen by Bey out of all people :alexz3:

Beyonce, IF you are reading this, I want you to know, that I'm still looking at the damn horse. I'm tired.

She's already botching the new era and it hasn't even been announced… Cowboy Carter about to look like an amazing era. :deadbanana2:

Man, this is terrible lol

 

Grammys are a little over a week away, she's the most nominated of the night, do we expect she'll do anything special?

 

Man, this is terrible lol

 

Grammys are a little over a week away, she's the most nominated of the night, do we expect she'll do anything special?

 

Man, this is terrible lol

 

Grammys are a little over a week away, she's the most nominated of the night, do we expect she'll do anything special?

 

Oh you didnt hear it?

 

Beyonce cancelled all plans. She saw the wildfire as a sign and now apparently decided to cancel the tour and act3. According to insiders, she feels like it was a sign to ditch the project altogether and focus on her family.

Man, this is terrible lol

 

Grammys are a little over a week away, she's the most nominated of the night, do we expect she'll do anything special?

 

I genuinely cannot tell you if I am excited for something to come (potentially) soon or if I just don't care anymore, feel like there's a part of both with me right now  :bird:

Man, this is terrible

 

article-2332151-1A086086000005DC-275_634

 

Do we have a plan for if this site goes down?  I only come for the base, but the last week I've been wandering out into other threads since i can't get in :deadbanana2: This is the only place I can really discuss Bey however and as much as I want and I'll be sad to lose it.

Edited by ShouldersSideways

I Am...

Mrs. Carter

Formation

OTR II

Renaissance

 

Formation > Renaissance > I Am... > OTR II > Mrs Carter

Honestly just skip LA this go 'round. If she performs there at all 100% of the proceeds need to go to wildfire relief.

14 minutes ago, king_queen said:

Honestly just skip LA this go 'round. 

scuse u! 

 

some of us live here

1 hour ago, ShouldersSideways said:

Man, this is terrible

 

article-2332151-1A086086000005DC-275_634

 

Do we have a plan for if this site goes down?  I only come for the base, but the last week I've been wandering out into other threads since i can't get in :deadbanana2: This is the only place I can really discuss Bey however and as much as I want and I'll be sad to lose it.

basé's discord has been way more alive than basé itself since CC dropped :giraffe:

 

Spoiler

and yes they do rankings in there as well

 

 wilko-walking-bored.gif

 

Edited by ScorpiosGroove

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.