Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Beyoncé

This is part 1 of the Beyoncé discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 143.5k
  • Views 7.2m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • It was the best concert of my life, bar none. Idc!    It was extraordinary, it was ineffable.  I knew I loved it based on the videos but I... Hey I don't know.    Best moment

  • SashaDevachelli
    SashaDevachelli

    I know this award is a joke but the point is, she has cemented herself in history with the likes of Whitney and Lauryn. And on top of that she won an award for a genre that completely ridiculed and ex

  • Potentially #1 in the US, UK and Canada in the same week   

I guess that there is in fact chance that she's winning AOTY (based on the predictions)

Edited by Jon Snow

i swear if she don't announce by this time next week..........

2 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

I guess that there is in fact chance that she's winning AOTY (based on the predictions)

they always predict her to win. every time.

2 minutes ago, yonsé said:

they always predict her to win. every time.

two of the blind ballots have her winning but they're probably both black. last time they had those that were voting for Harry album and he got it. I mean I don't know if there's much chance, and I'm not sure if I want her to win this time

Brat splitting the pop votes with Sabrina, Billie, Taylor and Chappell. Oh Beyoncé album of the years is yours :jonnycat:

7 hours ago, yonsé said:

scuse u! 

 

some of us live here

No offense sis I'm praying for you but you should tell that to mother nature not me what imma do? :jonny2:

 

You also omitted my solution in the same post like I'm on your side but the tour is already scheduled :cm:

Just now, ToraeGilt said:

Brat splitting the pop votes with Sabrina, Billie, Taylor and Chappell. Oh Beyoncé album of the years is yours :jonnycat:

I'm not even gonna watch the Grammys bc there's no sense in getting my hopes up but imagine the gurls SEETHING!!! :razzle::razzle::razzle:

  • ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, king_queen said:

No offense sis I'm praying for you but you should tell that to mother nature not me what imma do? :jonny2:

:deadbanana::jonny2:

She needs to announce SOMETHING. Omfg people keep ANNOUNCING sh*t and she needs to start NOW before more announce. The way she could've been ahead of the curve and announced in January 14th, and now ALLLL this sh*t is happening is wilddd!!! :deadbanana2:
 

Because we know how stingy she is and she's gonna WAITT to where it's quiet again, and that might not be till Grammys or late Feb, LMAOOO!!!

Edited by cuteboyzay

9 minutes ago, cuteboyzay said:

She needs to announce SOMETHING. Omfg people keep ANNOUNCING sh*t and she needs to start NOW before more announce. The way she could've been ahead of the curve and announced in January 14th, and now ALLLL this sh*t is happening is wilddd!!! :deadbanana2:
 

Because we know how stingy she is and she's gonna WAITT to where it's quiet again, and that might not be till Grammys or late Feb, LMAOOO!!!

it's so annoying to watch other artists move forward with their plans after we had a set date that's now been postponed :hoetenks: I'm giving her til Feb 3 at the latest before I lose it

I'm annoyed she could win for Cowboy Carter after ST, Lemonade, and Renaissance all deserved it, but I guess it's better to win now rather than 30 years from now when she releases an album of covers and they give her her first AOTY to honor her legacy. :rip: 

Dont do this to yourself.

Shed not going to win.

Shes only going to anounce the tour at some point.

 

Thats all we get in the next weeks.

4 hours ago, PrettyHurts said:

it's so annoying to watch other artists move forward with their plans after we had a set date that's now been postponed :hoetenks: I'm giving her til Feb 3 at the latest before I lose it

Literally THIS! And it's all because she's a perfectionist too! If it were a Tour announcement I get it. But couldn't she just move the pre-sale date to like two weeks later? Or if it were a lead single she could've just released it. :deadbanana2:

 

Idk, but watching all these other artists just RELEASE without question is so annoying. But I highkey think it's because no one else really CARES about these other artists releasing. Not the way they care about when Bey releases. So she did avoid a huge PR incident. But still it's still like, my anticipation is through the ROOF and her mysterious edging a** got me aggy!!! 

Edited by cuteboyzay

27 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

I'm annoyed she could win for Cowboy Carter after ST, Lemonade, and Renaissance all deserved it, but I guess it's better to win now rather than 30 years from now when she releases an album of covers and they give her her first AOTY to honor her legacy. :rip: 

I'd kind of want her to win for Act III, like there's no way to deny to her after it and as a crown for the trilogy and legacy. It's the one album that is being released in its proper order and probably the most thought of. 
 

But if they give it to CC we'll take it, lord knows they've given it to shitty mediocre bland releases especially the past 10ish years, her winning back to back would be justice. 
 

But anyways, yeah they always predict her to win and never does. It would be so cunty if next year she just submits act iii to AOTY and nothing else, only one area to vote for her which I feel is what voters do, vote for her elsewhere and not the big awards given how she's always connected to them. 

With the Vogue cover I'm sure she'll just attach the announcement with it.
 

Yvette sends an extra paragraph or two to whatever the interview was, surely there must be one if it has Blue and the title is "Redefining Legacy and Stardom". 

 

Release the article and pictures on Friday Jan. 31 just before BHM, the Grammys two days later, she still gets a big media reach all in one weekend. 

Hear me out:

 

These past 3.5 years:

 

Ivy Park Rodeo released in 2021 -> Cowboy Carter (remember CC was originally Act1)

 

Ivy Park Ivytopia released in 2022 (Silver Collection)-> Renaissance (originally Act2)

 

Ivy Park Noir released in 2023 -> Act3

 

 

The Ivy Park collections probably shouldve come alongside the album releases, confirming annual album releases were planned for the trilogy. If it wasnt for COVID, we wouldve gotten Act3 by now + the visuals, I'm sure of it.

 

Also seeing the Noir Collection, it seems to hint more of a fusion between Rock and HipHop :eek:

 

Edited by Kristie Kuwa

4 hours ago, Devin said:

@yonsé hope u and ur ppl good tho.

thank you diva, I'm okay! ♥️ It's been a crazy month to say the least :rip:

3 hours ago, Triton said:

With the Vogue cover I'm sure she'll just attach the announcement with it.
 

Yvette sends an extra paragraph or two to whatever the interview was, surely there must be one if it has Blue and the title is "Redefining Legacy and Stardom". 

 

Release the article and pictures on Friday Jan. 31 just before BHM, the Grammys two days later, she still gets a big media reach all in one weekend. 

Depending on for what issue it's for it may be too early. If it's for March it probably won't come out before February 10th.

2 hours ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

Hear me out:

 

These past 3.5 years:

 

Ivy Park Rodeo released in 2021 -> Cowboy Carter (remember CC was originally Act1)

 

Ivy Park Ivytopia released in 2022 (Silver Collection)-> Renaissance (originally Act2)

 

Ivy Park Noir released in 2023 -> Act3

 

 

The Ivy Park collections probably shouldve come alongside the album releases, confirming annual album releases were planned for the trilogy. If it wasnt for COVID, we wouldve gotten Act3 by now + the visuals, I'm sure of it.

 

Also seeing the Noir Collection, it seems to hint more of a fusion between Rock and HipHop :eek:

 

This sounds reasonable

I'm glad she didn't do the trilogy alongside with Ivy Park. I never liked Ivy Park and I feel it just WOULDN'T have worked. Renaissance made her an even bigger fashion icon and gave us some of her if not her most iconic looks (Mugler AHAP Bee Suit and Loewe Bodysuit). And that produced controversy to a level Ivy Park never would've. And aaallll those fashion houses designing COUNTLESS looks for her is such a f*cking GAG. 
 

So I'm glad if that were a plan, that it didn't pan out. Because Ivy Park just would've NOT done any of the eras justice whatsoever. :deadbanana2:

Edited by cuteboyzay

4 minutes ago, cuteboyzay said:

I'm glad she didn't do the trilogy alongside with Ivy Park. I never liked Ivy Park and I feel it just WOULDN'T have worked. Renaissance made her an even bigger fashion icon and gave us some of her if not her most iconic looks (Mugler AHAP Bee Suit and Loewe Bodysuit). And that produced controversy to a level Ivy Park never would've. And aaallll those fashion houses designing COUNTLESS looks for her is such a f*cking GAG. 
 

So I'm glad if that were a plan, that it didn't pan out. Because Ivy Park just would've NOT done any of the eras justice whatsoever. :deadbanana2:

Releases being aligned with Ivy Park wouldn't mean she would only be wearing that tho :deadbanana:

 

Every Pink Ivy Park outfit for the Cuff It section of the tour looked amazing and the golden Ivy Park opening gown for Detroit was gorgeous too tho.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.