• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

13 minutes ago, Aribiotch said:

Uhmmm not trying to have a battle of who’s the worst husband here but let’s not act like Jay is some angel. He was part of a very dangerous drug pin, associated with multiple murders, and even shot his own brother. Yes he’s cleaned up his act but let’s call a spade a spade

No offense but being a rapist especially an admitted one is far worse than moving weight or shooting your brother non-fatally/non-lethally. 

Edited by BYoncé

Just now, ATWK said:

4 tho

Oh **** nvm. I always think Love On Top peaked at #10, not #20. And RTW felt like a #1 to me idc. :gaycat:

Also why we comparing husbands? :rip:

Barbz don’t care about Kenny just like most Hive doesn’t care for Shawn lol. Main difference is Jay has been through the struggle and turned his life around for the better. His career, acclaim, successful businesses, and accolades overshadows his past vs Kenny. 

There is no way y'all are arguing over a Nicki feature. She has no purpose here. Based on what's been said about the vibe of this record, there's nothing really that she could even possibly add to it. Never mind the fact that Nicki has hardly any reach in 2022 to even warrant an inclusion. Keep her far away.

Edited by Rhythm

2 minutes ago, Rhythm said:

There is no way y'all are arguing over a Nicki feature. She has no purpose here. Based on what's been said about the vibe of this record, there's nothing really that she could even possibly add to it. Never mind the fact that Nicki has any reach in 2022 to even warrant an inclusion. Keep her far away.

Yeah, as soon as Bey said this album is about joy Nicki was out of the conversation. Not even being a hater, but nothing about her screams joy right now.

4 minutes ago, Rhythm said:

There is no way y'all are arguing over a Nicki feature. She has no purpose here. Based on what's been said about the vibe of this record, there's nothing really that she could even possibly add to it. Never mind the fact that Nicki has hardly any reach in 2022 to even warrant an inclusion. Keep her far away.

:clownny:

You won’t break my souuuul

You won’t break my souuuuuul

I’m telling everybodyyyyy

Her first solo top 10 since Halo, 13 years ago. Now let’s manifest that #1 on radios, #1 on BBH100 and #1 on BB200 :celestial4:

9 minutes ago, Rhythm said:

Right. Cause Nicki has become extremely one note. Whatever fire she had 6 years ago has long been gone. She gonna get on a track throwing shade and talking about her opps. We grown over here. And we definitely don't need the drama.

And we see how she likes to use Bey to warrant off criticism but also how her fans love trying to tie Jay and Kenny together in some "they both ****** up" type of mess. Also, they keep trying to make Jay some pedophile because of Aaliyah, a woman he's never dated. And then they flipped it and been running around talking about he groomed Bey. That whole base and their fave is toxic and we don't need that ish.

Edited by 6_INCH_HEELS

I can not believe the conversation happening here. :toofunny2:

Cute that it went top 10, top 5 was always a stretch. Let's hope the streams can pick up so we can eventually move top 5 or even #1. 

5 minutes ago, Draper. said:

You won’t break my souuuul

You won’t break my souuuuuul

I’m telling everybodyyyyy

Her first solo top 10 since Halo, 13 years ago. Now let’s manifest that #1 on radios, #1 on BBH100 and #1 on BB200 :celestial4:

Formation was #10

Just now, Beyonce_runthis said:

Formation was #10

This was a huge **** up. I think that's why a lot of us have stan PTSD. As long as she doesn't do what she did with Formation or any of the Lemonade "singles" I'll be happy. 

1 minute ago, Beyonce_runthis said:

Formation was #10

Right, I meant to say her highest solo entry since Halo.

piu

Edited by pr_
Piu

31 minutes ago, Aribiotch said:

Uhmmm not trying to have a battle of who’s the worst husband here but let’s not act like Jay is some angel. He was part of a very dangerous drug pin, associated with multiple murders, and even shot his own brother. Yes he’s cleaned up his act but let’s call a spade a spade

Jay is always owning up to his past and yall use it against him every time he steps out. The shooting incident is really taken out of context as well. He was a 12 year old boy living in a drug infested Brooklyn project housing complex. Regan's era where NYC was litetally the "concrete jungle". His older brother was an addict and stole. An 18 year old Jaz O gave a 12 year old Jay a gun to shoot someone with. Jay was also 29 when the stabbing incident happened. He's now 52. 

It was much tougher in Jay's day than it is now. And I think it's unfair to constantly hold his past against him. Kenny is still a gang member and Nicki regularly shouts out his set and poses with them in the hood. It's not the same. Jay isn't an angel, but he puts more effort into changing than his peers. 

Just now, pr_ said:

Drunk In Love was #2.

That’s not solo.

Halo - BREAK MY SOUL

whew 2 (future) pop radio #1s!

Not the Love GOD slander in here!

The only better pop song that starts with Love other than that masterpiece of Godmonade is the k-pop song Love Dive (get into it girls!) but Love Drought is a GODLY song!

The way her soft vocals fly throughout the instrumental :jonny5: such an angelic song!

Edited by MingYouToo

2 minutes ago, MingYouToo said:

Not the Love GOD slander in here!

The only better pop song that starts with Love other than that masterpiece of Godmonade is the k-pop song Love Dive (get into it girls!) but Love Drought is a GODLY song!

The way her soft vocals fly throughout the instrumental :jonny5: such an angelic song!

I really don't understand why it's so disliked. It's sonically perfect. And it had one of the most beautiful visuals from Lemonade.

Our fave is such a LEGEND purrr :jonnycat:

Hopefully the video drops this week though :jonny2:

Australia (ARIA)[30] 9
Belgium (Ultratop 50 Flanders)[31] 18
Belgium (Ultratop 50 Wallonia)[32] 38
Canada (Canadian Hot 100)[33] 29
Canada CHR/Top 40 (Billboard)[34] 18
Canada Hot AC (Billboard)[35] 30
France (SNEP)[36] 49
Germany (Official German Charts)[37] 42
Global 200 (Billboard)[38] 21
Greece (IFPI)[39] 8
Hungary (Single Top 40)[40] 31
Iceland (Plötutíðindi)[41] 16
Ireland (IRMA)[42] 2
Israel (Media Forest)[43] 1
Italy (FIMI)[44] 67
Japan Hot Overseas (Billboard Japan)[45] 9
Lithuania (AGATA)[46] 14
Netherlands (Dutch Top 40)[47] 35
Netherlands (Single Top 100)[48] 14
New Zealand (Recorded Music NZ)[49] 16
South Africa (RISA)[50] 13
South Korea Download (Gaon)[51] 119
Sweden (Sverigetopplistan)[52] 34
Switzerland (Schweizer Hitparade)[53] 20
UK Singles (OCC)[54] 4
UK Dance (OCC)[55] 2
US Billboard Hot 100[56]

We love a forgotten, local act :fan:

12 minutes ago, Draper. said:

Right, I meant to say her highest solo entry since Halo.

Drunk in Love peaked at #2 iirc.

EDIT: I just saw the 'solo' stipulation. :fan:

Edited by Rhythm

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.